It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all psychic vampires... (are you a psychic vampire)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

If someone were messing with my head they'd have a jolt of pain trust me >,> But no... its astral related >,< Ughhhh...... damn injuries.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Found a site that is connected to us, as well holds reasoning.
Chakra Positions and Abilities

So far as for me, I've gotten to the 8th and still having a hard time getting to the ninth. How far have any of you gotten?

edit on 6-5-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Good source, I would have to agree with you... When it cones to walking on water and splitting bread I'm notice there lol.

However, healing... This I have done.

I'd say I'm not a pro in regards to the first 8 but have dabbled

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Once you as person has mastered all 12 Chakras, they can do what is called Chakra Teleportation. This unlocks everything, however, it's dangerous if your not ready. It involves disconnecting yourself from the earth and the physical plain of existence, which could kill your body if your not ready.

And if any of you want a power, here is one that gives you the power of ice.

Also this site gives everything that you were saying. I'm learning alot more advanced healing thanks to those that made this site, as well as enhancements for the body and how to control the elements
edit on 6-5-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi. If you're still looking for people to participate, I'm willing to. My name is Anna and I can manipulate energy. I wouldn't classify myself as a psychic vamp, but I can manipulate energy in the way they can. Let me know if you do still want others to participate. Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GothicVampKitten

Welcome, Do you want to learn how to control it? There is a site that I gave in my last post that allows you to do so.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i am a teenage girl and my mother has had fainting spells and one day when i pressed my palm to her back she shot awake that had never happened an i dont know i thought i was a psychic vamp but i dont know i also have taken and given energy from/to friends i need help ive havind dreams that have a floating mask and i dont know how but the mask sexually mutilates me and i wake u and hears whispers fading and my vaginal area hurts badly .this only happens approximatley a week after my period also

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
hello, my name is olivia. i dont feed or manipulate energies, but i do feel them off of people. not sure if i can help at all with what you're doing, but it sounds interesting!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by moonowl98

Astral Projection, whoever is in your room, they think that your very beautiful. You need a shield to block them and not let them have their way. Don't worry, every shield just requires a small amount of energy to run.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I meet psychic vampires every day. They are called women and they drain my energy...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
I meet psychic vampires every day. They are called women and they drain my energy...

Nope, just need a shield.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Greetings. I go by the name Des online. I too, would like to participate in this journey. I manipulate energy, and am a healer. I'm 60 years old, not new to this life, an "old soul", if you want to use that term.

I've been following since the beginning of this thread. I see/feel kindred old souls gathering here. OP, Thank You for stirring the energy by starting this subject. I am enjoying the subtle, and not so subtle, flow of life force being shared here.

Bright Blessings

Des

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I know I m a bit late chiming in, but I have used energy for years from "things", I try to avoid using energy from people, though I have in dire life threatening situations. I can also if needed drain someone enough to put them to sleep. I dont draw energy from people very often though-bad form you know.
I have very deep energy reserves of my own, and I rely on them mostly.
As I stated, I can draw from things, not necessarily living creatures. anything that produces energy. Thats why watches dont last long, and I go through computers about once a year. Keyboards and mice only last 6 months or so. Expensive that.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you for your response and I apologize to everybody for being away so long! Kind of got busy with life and it ran away with me for a moment...

My life runs in waves, all good, or all bad!

Went through an all bad for a moment there...

My car broke, found out my license was about to be suspended for unknown reasons, and honestly there were a lot more things that I can't even remember... I changed my energy back to good, fixed the problems, got a new car, etc...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Greetings...I see myself as a "Vampire" that drinks the crimson fluids from people..., not sure if it would fall under the category of "energy vampire" but I do feel more powerful and energetic whenever I am allowed to have a "drink"

or I could just be crazy either way nice to meet you.

try this website for vampire stuff.

www.sanguinarius.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I would like to go on the record as saying no to your little experiment. (look at my i, does that look like a "N" to you? Do you know how to read?)

Anyways I would like to go on the record that if you can teach me how to generate harmonic energy from my body which can then interact with mass and other energy then I'd love to do something like that. Sadly for you being a lab rat isn't something I'm interested in doing.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Seveen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Seveen

Seveen, I'm so happy you've decided to join us and our endeavors... Please let me know if any of this info has helped you.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I get what you mean, people around me say I'v got a mysterious aura or energy.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnIghtWytchh

I get what you mean, people around me say I'v got a mysterious aura or energy.

Interesting
Can you tell us more and if you could qaulify or quantify this energy in any way

Cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KnIghtWytchh

Welcome to our discussion, I'd like to get it going again, life ran away with me for a bit there.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join