It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all psychic vampires... (are you a psychic vampire)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ah, 7 was my first guess, but I didn't want to choose it because it holds powerful significance in my spirituality. Hard to separate myself from what I know. Unfortunately, I won't be able to deal with the candle due to fire in any shape or form being banned from my dorm.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I'm the exact same way when I do this! I try to avoid numbers or letters that have significance to me, and therefore ignore my feelings or inner voice.

You can time melting ice, then without touching the ice cube and get it to melt faster and faster. It's a tangible result you can improve on.
edit on 20-4-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

I like the ice exercise too!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

May I choose from one of the 200+ stones I have here (metaphysical store) and if so do you want us to tell what it is later and it can be hard not to know what they are I am kind of good at that one. I can already do the candle but have not tried the ice so this will be exciting I think my kids will like it too.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by UdderlyInsane

Yes of course you can

And I would very much like to know what everybodies stone is! What's interesting is after you find your stone, if you look it up according to your birthdate, it is actually dead on 90% of the time!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
THREAD STORY:

Just to give everybody a little background on the power of these stones, I visit my sister often in Arizona and get serious altitude sickness that takes me days to recover from once I get there and return home.

I also get the worst case of pressure during the flight, I have a very high pain tolerance and still it almost brings me to tears. I've tried chewing gum, sleeping pills, etc... Nothing helps, I'm in misery the whole flight.

In Arizona my sister introduced me to my stone which took almost two hours to find. I kept this stone on me but was very skeptical of it's effects on me. That is until my flight home, I'd forgotten all about the stone and feared my dreaded air time. I tried to distract myself with a movie on my phone and before I new it, I realized we at max altitude, I felt no pain and it wasn't until near my arrival that I remembered having this stone on me!

I've been a huge believer in this energy "side kick" ever since!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

In fact I picked 7 instantly

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

sorry I got 4. which is weird because I asked myself, what about the other numbers? I tested them out and they kept on coming up negative.

When you said 7, I thought "Odd, I was 3 off, ok, onto the next one." No matter, thanks for the exercise.

I'll try the stone, candle, ice, and I try to filter out all of the "Noise" to listen to all the things around me.

P.S. Wouldn't it be cool to see the "Noise", the negative thoughts that come from people, and see how they act?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herblackwings
Interesting. I ignore the "voice" that said 7 and instead tried to read the energy...both 2 and 9 lit up like firecrackers for me... so weird...hhmmm gotta work on the energy reading better.

I got a two as well...0 for 2 so far...I'm new to this energy thing...I need some help and pointers if any is willing to share.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrmReaper

Interesting. I ignore the "voice" that said 7 and instead tried to read the energy...both 2 and 9 lit up like firecrackers for me... so weird...hhmmm gotta work on the energy reading better.

I got a two as well...0 for 2 so far...I'm new to this energy thing...I need some help and pointers if any is willing to share.

Einfach.One way is.
Look at the numbers all at once and the number in question will cause you for a flleeting second to pause your breath.
Beachten dein einatmen.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by GrmReaper

Einfach.One way is.
Look at the numbers all at once and the number in question will cause you for a flleeting second to pause your breath.
Beachten dein einatmen.

Danke sehr viel

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I found a clear quartz. but my birthstone is aquamarine.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Herblackwings

I love quartz, such an amazingly powerful rock! They actually use quartz naturally fast vibrations to accurately keep time in watches! Now its usually a synthetic quartz, but not originally!

Oh, I'm not talking about the birth stones, I believe there is a different stone associated with your zodiac sign, I could be wrong though... I will have to consult with my sister on this, she is tge one that introduced me to the energy stones.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GrmReaper

Try the energy techniques, ice and candle I mentioned... You need to become aware of your personal energy before other energies will stick out to you...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
EXERCISE:

This is a partner exercise if you have somebody you can work with.

-(control) Stand firm, hold your arm out in front of you and have your partner firmly try to push it down adding pressure slowly, fight with all your might (which won't be much).

Then...

-Stand in a comfortable but in a loose position (knees bent, arms bent, never locked, shake a little to loosen.

-slowly raise one arm, breathe comfortably, but with purpose, deep and meaningful...

-again have your partner start pressing down firmly adding pressure slowly, this time instead of using muscle (which nobody has well developed in this position), imagine water shooting out of your arm like a fire hose, only the more pressure you feel, the harder the water will expell from your loose raised hand. Develop this, practice, eventually a small child can hold up a full grown man, I've seen it done and was one of those small children myself in martial arts!

Side note: there are things that limit (not prevent) your flow of energy... Scar tissue from large wounds (deep tissue massages break this down), smoking/toxins (eat/drink lots of anti oxidants), too many thoughts (focus), distraction (once you get good at this have your partner tap your forehead at a random time during the pressure test, your hand/arm will fall like a rock! It's quite funny, but once your focus is mastered it won't be so easy to distract you.
edit on 21-4-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I could not break away from bloodstone and tigers eye, I do think this is due to natural walls I build to prevent unwanted friends. I know that bloodstone is sometimes used to stop blood flow(not to sure how though) and protects from blood injuries, I also know it is used to increase invisibility. I am not talking "Hallow Man" invisible I am talking unnoticed I give this one to my girls sometimes when they are having issues in the halls at school and it works like a charm( I made a funny) but the one I selected has not been used and had no purpose but to be pretty for quite some time.

The tigers eye has been my friend for a long time yet have not picked it up other than to cleanse it in about a year. I take it places that social interaction is required to prevent false friends as it has the ability to send energy to distract false friends from even approaching. I wonder if it is telling me to keep it on hand for an unexpected encounter.

There are different stones for month and astrological days: Here are two links I found until I can hunt down a book that I have it is hard to dig for 4 to 5 pages in so many books.

Wikipedia/Stones
Earthchild

My kids and I like to play a game that is intended for guess using questions. It is called "Head Banz", we try to read the energy of the group to guess instead. You place a card on the band provided so only you can not see the image and then you are to ask questions that will give hint to what you might be. Instead we have to feel for what others are thinking and often get really close. It can be hard when the views of the item are mixed. My daughter had money which I think is corrupt yet my other daughter thinks is awesome so that one took the longest this last time as she kept guessing paper, trees, and metal but pretty darn close if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UdderlyInsane

My friend and used to play this same game, although we held the card and the other had to break it down psychicly. We started with playing cards and our accuracy was phenomenal!

We moved to tarrot cards, before I'd ever seen the deck I was accurately describing every detail of the cards. Once I became familiar with the deck my accuracy went down slightly do to logic getting in the way (saying things I new were common in all cards as opposed to what I saw.

Later we moved to long range, we would call/text each other and accurately describe where the other was, what we were wearing, or where the other was... It got scary we were so dead on at times.

Like anything though, moods, distractions, etc... Would limit our abilities.

Very interesting about the rocks! As I said, my knowledge in that area is limited at best, mostly gained through my sister who knows a lot about them.

Thank you for the information.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by GrmReaper

Try the energy techniques, ice and candle I mentioned... You need to become aware of your personal energy before other energies will stick out to you...

I'll give that a shot...thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I've never had any luck at all with candle flames. I can make a psi wheel spin round and round, then turn and spin the other way, even under glass. Candle flames just stand there bright and tall and happy, making a mockery of my efforts and burning their image into my retinas...

If you've got any tips, they would be much appreciated.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join