It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all psychic vampires... (are you a psychic vampire)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well my response was rabbit...as I sat there and concentrated on each word, when I got to rabbit, all I heard was yes...apparently I was wrong...I'm beginning to think I'm a "negative" energy vamp.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GrmReaper

I don't think that's the case...

Try feeling, instead of listening. Feel your body, the answer won't come in word form, but rather in a feeling you get when your absorbing the positive energies...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I don't think so, A good shield can withstand energy draws, others just wont be able to draw from it, (unless that other person is an advanced energy user and means you harm, but then you are in whole different lot of trouble).

Where I live energy attacks and black magic (yes it is real) is prevalent. A self renewing shield blocks all but the most advanced of these, the most advanced are also weakened very significantly, making them easy to deal with.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I got monkey as well, for the word monkey I felt energy incoming, while for the other two I felt just a void.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Uh that happened when I was 11 or 12 years old. I think I have come a long way since then.

That was just an example of what one could do to someone who did not even know what was happening. If a non energy user is trying to attack physically, and you just stand there with a smile on your face and he goes down like a rag of dolls, I'll bet hell never attempt to attack you or yours again.

edit on 4/18/2011 by kaleshchand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by GrmReaper

I don't think that's the case...

Try feeling, instead of listening. Feel your body, the answer won't come in word form, but rather in a feeling you get when your absorbing the positive energies...

I didn't think about it that way...I'll work on that, I do believe I give off a negative energy...I'll have to work on that.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It was rabbit for me, but there was no energy sensations (tingling or unpleasantness) for any of them really. Guess I'll have to work on it. I mean, I've been studying monkeys a lot recently, so all I could think about were bonobos and chimps.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I did not think about it.
as I could see that monkey
was bigger than the other two?
and piret was very small??
any idea why?

I just knew from the look of the words!
I have never don that before.
hmmm! lets see how I do on the next part.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Coincidence...? Pirate and monkey have the same amount of letters, but letters are larger in the word monkey.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Monkey glowed with energy. i could hear it being spoken

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Herblackwings

So reason I chose the word monkey is because it actually has very strong association with me. I figured it would be a good starter word to kick this thing off...

I love monkeys, have stickers and the word written everywhere, even in my wallet. Lol

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
IMPORTANT: THREAD MESSAGE

Okay, so I want to do a few more practice exercises to warm up... Something we can see the results immediately, almost a "control", if you will.

But just so you all know where we are going... I intend to influence something public with our combined energies... Nothing for personal gain for any of us, but something we can all do at the same time and know without a doubt that if we pull it off... IT WAS US!

Story: in the book "What the bleep do we know" they speak of a group of psychics that all went to New York and claimed they could lower crime rates to an all time low... They told the mayor (or somebody important) that they intended to do this as an experiment and pulled it off to such an extent the only recorded time crime rates were that low was a freak snow storm that prevented criminals from getting anywhere to commit crimes! Lol

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am late to the thread but am interested in the subject. I consider myself to have been a psychic vampire at one time. I don't believe that to be the case at this point but who knows?

For me it was depression and a lack of acknowledgment as a worthwhile human being. Constant criticism and manipulation and my being unable to break away...call it Stockholm syndrome. My contestant depression and misery was picked up by others, what I said, the way I acted or whatever, had to be draining. I know people like this now and see myself.

I don't think I am particularly perceptive in this area, if I am it is learned, but I am interested in following this thread.

The way I see it, since we are so depleted of emotional energy we try to get it from others by relaying our woes, till as some point they respond to reinforce you or not. It is all negative energy.

I apologize if this has been posted as I only read the first page.
edit on 18-4-2011 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amperage
When I was a kid, I never thought much of it. I would have headphones on, listening to music, but I could still tell when someone entered my room. Eyes closed, middle of night, whatever it didn't matter. Still to this day, I can sense up to nearly 20ft. Just the other day I was laying in bed with my wife, covers completely over us, tv blaring, yet I knew someone was in my yard. It was just the Power reader guy, but you get my point.

It isn't exactly a "spider-sense" either. If someone fired a missle at me, I'd be toast.

I know it's silly, but I can actually feel the "pressure" of someone being (in the same room especially) near me. I don't know if that is psychic or not, as I'm not very educated in the subject. I don't feel like a vampire, but what the heck do I know lol

I believe you.

I feel that the human body and mind are capable of so much more than we (as a people and a society) acknowledge.

Among other things, I am able to feel huge storms coming. I didn't make the connection between my symptoms and the storms until just a few years ago. But now I have become very aware of it. And I don't think it is anything mystical. I feel that it is just me becoming aware of what my body and mind are processing and trying to tell me.

I think your gift is similar. I think it is your body picking up the changes in the energy flow, the air, the surrounding pressure, and minute sounds and then your mind processes it without you even realizing it.

And to answer the OP question...I am not a psychic vampire, but I have known plenty of them. And boy do they make a person feel drained after contact! I read somewhere that everyone has different energy fields and that really strong and bright energy fields will attract lower energy fields, because the bright energy vibrations makes the lower energy vibrations feel better. But you have to be careful of those because they drain the brighter ones. I think that's what happens with psychic vampires...they feed on higher energy vibrations and, in the process, lower them leaving a person feeling drained and dark.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: THREAD MESSAGE

Round 2 *ring girl holds sign for all to see* 

I'm thinking instead of words, this time I'll use numbers... Avoid numbers associated with you, birthdays, lucky numbers, etc... 

Instead feel, if you were right with the trigger word (and did not guess) look for that feeling. 

Now remember, this is not an immediate result game, you might have been right with the trigger word, but to do this effectively the idea is to take these numbers to some place secluded. 

Focus on one number, and feel it for some time... Then the next, then the next and so on. When you feel strong sensations in your hand, in your body, that will be the energy associated with that number. 

But don't OVER think it and second guess yourself, when you know, you will know! 

The numbers are

Good luck! 

I know I said I'd post this tonight, but some of you are day people and sone are night... I'll post the trigger word tomorrow, but feel free to continue conversation with me and ask questions today if you'd like... 

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I hang out with people half my age and suck the youth out of them. I look and feel very young. They don't mind giving up the youth.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You may call me Rishiana (The name I go by in the AP) or Belladonna ((Another name I go by in the AP)) and I wouldn't term myself as a Vampyre nor would I say I wish to participate in this thread. I just thought I'd put my abilities down and contribute with some experiences I've had and see what ya'll would label me. I can "SEE" ghosts and auras to some degree. I can feel energy flow in and out of me and I can tell when my own energy has been depleted like right now. I can also "SENSE" if the energy a person giving out is negative and sometimes even tell what that said person wants to do to me via his own energy. I also have some psychic abilities because I've told people stuff about themselves they have never told me. So yeah, that is about the extent to my powers or abilities. As far as the astral realm goes I have been able to move up there while awake, see into it while awake, and on occasion I have even been able to go there and awaken there while I am asleep in real life. Well, best of luck to those participating and thank you if you answer my questions.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Rishiana because: Spelling error

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have a question. Is this your energy with your energetic fingerprint, or is it a conduit toward universal energy? Universal is sustaining and most organisms thrive on it, but it is not a definite source for a vampiric creature. That is why vampires are known for feeding from ambient sources, party environments, and intimate encounters with other people.

Also, I have a much easier time interpreting energy when I understand what kind it is. I have very limited sensing abilities, but a powerful intuitive knowledge once I know what I'm looking for. Since I'm staring blindly and seeing a couple different energies, I'm not sure if I should go with the strongest or if I am looking for a specific flavor of energy.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

well this is a slightly loaded question because all energy is connected and it's difficult to answer without going into an in-depth conversation... But to best answer your question it does have my fingerprint as you put it (I like that analogy). I'm trying to have you all get intune with my, and soon each others energies so we cam combine them for larger impact on the energies of the world.

Does that answer your question?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Hi rishiana, nice to meet you...

I'd be happy to answer your questions, but it seems you didn't actually ask any... Participation is not required, feel free to observe and interact if you'd like.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join