It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all psychic vampires... (are you a psychic vampire)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningsandman
reply to post by kaleshchand

In my understand, it makes us a weapon in the since that we can pick where to get energy, when and how much. pick the wrong source or focus on injury and you can willingly cause harm.

For this I would say pick planets/stars as your energy source.

For everyone willing to trying (especially if successful) to be careful and use the energy for only positive work, remember you are using energy directly, if you use it for the wrong reasons, don't be surprised if it comes back to bite you.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dragynfly

Is it possible that others are just taking your energy, it is possible and it can make you feel like that. research about shielding.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Done I got the word (I think)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Done as well. This will be interesting to see what the word is ! looking forward to it !

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I had not heard of this but I do use something similar, I would suggest basing it on intent rather than colors.
As you say the shield is easy.

The observer can be emulated by learning to read peoples auras. It is a surefire way to find the intent of any person or group, just by reading their auras. That is once the skill is honed enough.

Another way would be to develop advanced telepathy. This would be like listening in to a persons thoughts.

The Conquer will probably take lots of practice and/or teaching by someone knowledgeable. But one tip I can give that may help at least find out the approach to this, and yes I would also like to learn this (only for defense).

Once as an experiment to see how much energy I could hold, I pulled up energy from the earth pouring it into myself nonstop without letting it flow through to the earth. After a bit I got a bit lightheaded but I kept up, after which I got a splitting headache, which made me curl into a ball and lay there. When I got up 30 minutes had passed, I don't know what portion of the time was spent gathering the energy and what portion lying there. But doing that to someone will surely incapacitate him/her.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand

I had not heard of this but I do use something similar, I would suggest basing it on intent rather than colors.
As you say the shield is easy.

Isn't making a shield out of energy the same as making a sandwich and handing it over to whatever one is trying to get away from? Afterall that shield is directed at some threat and is made out of energy, the threat absorps energy as some say so what's holding them from just siphoning that shield? One might argue that the energy of that shield is altered through intent and thus cannot be used that way but the being on the other side might not agree and just interpret that energy shield as it wants, giving that same energy a different meaning.
edit on 18/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The name is Greg...is it too late for me to join in?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Task 1 has been completed.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Alright, I think I've got it. Be interesting to see where this goes.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ok got it, sorry so late had to sleep to get through Monday. I find it odd that you do not want us to post before the answer. This will be interesting I am sure.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I need a banana for my answer

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Alrighty, looks like almost everybody had a chance to give this a shot... It's our first attempt but I'm very excited to see the results...

The trigger word was monkey...

I think the most noted feelings would be an almost tickling tingling sensation in the hands and/or feet. Depending on the weather a warming feeling also followed, but this might not be the case if you were already hot. It is a calming energy that should bring happiness and comfort.

If you felt any negative side effects, headache, eyes burning, pinching behind the nose... I'm guessing you did this near your computer or electricity! Be sure until you get very good at directing where you draw your energy from, you stay as far away from dirty energy as possible. (computer, lighting, electronics, etc...)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thanks, that was cool. Monkey was my answer, but why did I know that? I'm not tryin to be weird but it bugs me a little

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I had "rabbit" yet I think this is due to a literal bunny being on my back porch. It seems to have moved in to my yard. I did not have any physical sensations more emotional. I think it is going to be difficult to tune out the large amount of people that live in my area. Any suggestions on tuning out to tune in during this exercise?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I was right the moment I saw it. I sat in front of my laptop, looked over the exercise, concentrated, and the answer was monkey. This is no joke, I thought that answer the moment I saw it.

Hit me with that again and I'll get the answer right. This might be the Color of observation or advance telepathy.
edit on 18-4-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UdderlyInsane

Well for starters at this point I'm no different than the people around you nor is anybody in this group.

So the more we work together the more familiar we will become with each others energies.

This is an exercise in psychic energy, I send out a strong energy and hope you guys can pick up on it with a trigger word, perhaps I need to try something more unique that won't be confused with other energies

To answer your question you need to know what you are focusing on before you can ignore other things, this will come with time. But try to be in an almost meditative state.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Well telepathy is something I'm quite practiced in as well, it's all the same game with a different name. We will be better at this as our energies become familiar to one another. But good job.

And I intend to get to 10-15 words all but one of placebo

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

I haven't tried that because I don't get enough. What you did was a raw overload, and the energy reversed causing you to black out. Just don't do that in a battlefield or any intense situation, you'll be riping at the seams.

I am still trying to look for those colors I need to work on, the color of observation and the conquerer.

Your storage might be smaller than me. I can't judge that entirely, because I don't know how strong your willpower is. However, what you just give, it says that you need a lot of work.

I'll tell you one experience that I had when I was energy aware, when I lost control. I was angry, very angry. I started punching everything except people. I dented metal that was two inches thick. I punched a hole through sheet-rock. I felt no pain when I did this. Once I calmed down, I repaired what I did. I tried repeating it but I somehow setup defenses that if I ever get that angry again, I shut down.

If any of you can relate to this, try to increase your capacity, and your control, it'll help by a lot.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The moment I saw the 3 words, I picked monkey, but it generated a feeling of nausea and vomitting.
So wt does that mean

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

That's exactly what I was talking about...

I first learned this exercise from a guy who was practicing energy techniques using YouTube videos as his lessons.

Everybody commenting got headaches, nausea, upset stomachs, dizziness etc... I helped him by quickly concluding that when absorbing energies near electronics, you draw in the energy from those electronics (dirty energy) especially florescent lighting. Until you learn to avoid these energies, it's best to only practice when as far away from them as possible.

You picked up on the trigger word by instinct or psychic energies if it happened so quickly. This is a good thing, you will need to listen very closely to your bodies voices when dealing with energies!

edit on 18-4-2011 by sparda4355 because: Typo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join