It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all psychic vampires... (are you a psychic vampire)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Very interesting James, I will definitely check both out soon. When I was a young child my parents and I witness a small bird seemingly break its neck flying into our window. After eating lunch I was playing outside and found this bird lifeless on the ground, my mom was working in her garden near by as I studied this bird. I picked it up despite the shouting discouragement from my worried mother. As she approached me to take the bird away, it flew off.

Now I remember this bird being cold/lifeless and hours had passed since its accident. Of course everybody says it was just stunned and it's quite common for birds to be stunned and fly off again so I'll never know if I did anything to bring this bird back. But at the time I believed it, and part of me still does today.

I still have a calming effect on animals, including wild ones. My girlfriend and friend were on a nature walk being followed by wild birds down the trail, out of nowhere I just decided to walk over and pick up a bird that had paying paying close attention to us, after doing so I remember both their jaws dropping before I realized just how strange this behavior really was.

The bird was perfectly healthy and flew away uneddected by my doing so.

i7.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah

Real names are not necessary and neither is participation. Your welcome to watch and give feedback without playing, but fine tuned skills are the goal of my exercises. I don't claim to be a master or better than anybody else, but I do believe I will be able to help all of us grow our skills together and learn in the process.

I'm open to feedback as well as ideas from any and all who participate or spectate. In the spirit of learning/progress please just avoid discouraging others from their experiences or participation.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hi, My name is Kaleshwar. Count me in.
I am an energy user, I don't consider myself a energy vampire.

I do use external energy at times when I need to. I draw from the earth, sun or moon depending on circumstances. I figure they would have more than enough energy that they would not be affected by any energy that I do use from them.

When done correctly I can get a huge surge of energy just rushing through and over me, most of which I direct back to the earth, as only a small portion of the surge is needed to do whatever I want to do. Also I don't think I can contain the entire surge.

I am looking forward to seeing what you people are doing, and learning from you, and hopefully someone can also learn some tricks from me.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355

I've done a lot of research on vampires, psychic vampires, energy vampires, and the manipulation of energy. To start with, the word vampire is used very loosely here, because an energy manipulator doesn't have to follow the vampire codex to be such, but if you do... That is ok too.

So you actually wasted your time??

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

This is the way i use energy as well. From my experments those, and true friends animal or human, are the only sources that don't result in undisired efects. Though you get a much stronger and more focust boost from working with well intune groops of friends working for the same ends.
edit on 17-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

I've done a lot of research on vampires, psychic vampires, energy vampires, and the manipulation of energy. To start with, the word vampire is used very loosely here, because an energy manipulator doesn't have to follow the vampire codex to be such, but if you do... That is ok too.

He didn't, it's just hard to find such a subject in this conflicting world. He needed a word, however the word what always there just said differently by others.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Umm no he didn't. Energy manipulation is real, though mostly in its infancy, mainly because not many people take it seriously.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

I'm not sure why you think I wasted my time? If you would like to debate about energy and it's ability to be manipulated or used to your advantage, please feel free to u2u me or I'll create another topic, I'd like to use this thread to benefit those of us that do believe in such things and would like to perfect our skills.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

That is tge idea, I don't intend to be a professor giving a lecture, but rather a coordinator of conversation we all can benefit from. I do have some techniques and ideas id like to share, but I fully intend to learn from all of you as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
just out of curiosity, has anyone ever tried making an energy ball?

I have and I can make it as big as I want to how little I want. I even ask people to put their hand through the energy ball, because energy to us is invisible matter, and they get a calming feeling almost tingling. So far, I love it!

The down side is that this now makes me a living weapon, which is sad. As for the upside, I can help anyone, anytime, and anywhere.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Yes I do make energy balls. I can also make them small or big and move them around in space, and change their density so to speak.

And people do get the tingling feeling putting their hand through it.

What I don't understand is how this makes you or me a weapon?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

In my understand, it makes us a weapon in the since that we can pick where to get energy, when and how much. pick the wrong source or focus on injury and you can willingly cause harm.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I'm a Jedi with big energy balls and I kill vampires

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I've used energy attacks or drains...whatever you call them on people. It worked. They would get injured or sick each time. Not that I do it often...haven't tried it again in years in fact. But the people targeted were both known to me in person. What I'd like to do is try it in a combined effort on some criminal known to the public. See if anything happens.
There is no science to back this up btw...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
My name is Daniel. I have also been researching energy work and vampiric manipulation/systems for some time. My own abilities are limited to seeing colors while meditating and being able to control my own energy extensively. Something that I've wanted to develop is the ability to sense energy around me and manipulate it.

For a short history, around Junior year of high school I stumbled upon the online vampire community. That's where I was first introduced to the idea of energy work. It has been about 3 or 4 years since then, and I am no longer affiliated with the community, though I did find a more advanced group of people who practice practical energy work and study an ancient cult which focuses on knowledge and energy manipulation.

I still debate whether any of it is completely real, but even if it isn't, there is medical backing for the placebo effect, and energy healing would apply to that (so even if nothing is really being done, the belief in it creates a tangible result).

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

I to have used energy to injur, but this requires us to drane from an outside source witch can cause harm to yourself or your situation as well as your victim, the most common side effect of this is premature aging of your body and/or mind. It is much preferred to use energy for healing, or positive influence. This energy we can create ourselves the most common side effect of this is the ability to mantain personal health and youth.
edit on 17-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I can feel good and bad energy vibes
some can see auras from individual... others can sense them
im usualy never wrong to distinguish the energy signatures on first sight

i wouldnt be surprise if there is people who can steal this energy and feed on it

vampire indeed

edit on 4/17/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I was one such person/vampire. I was draning energy from others without knowing it. I discovered this when i realized that i could alter the mood and energy level of a whole room of my friends at will, "I noticed there moods and energy allways followed mine and seemed to allways be drained by mine, then I started to experiment with the ability". Through pratice i found i could pick the mood and energy at will, allmost instantly. At this point i started focusing on my energy and not others, witch broke the allways there mood/energy link. Now i only use this ability when neaded.
edit on 17-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: left some out

edit on 17-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by awakeningsandman

With great powers comes great responsabilities

even an obese person

Over-weight Woman Kills Boyfriend by Sitting on Him: Gets Probation

or a small man with no muscles can inflict serious injuries to a small animal

we all have different habilities
so use all of them wisely.... whatever they are

for your part awakeningsandman
share your good energies with other surrounding you at all time
by doing this ..it will help you has much its helping them
edit on 4/17/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

I have a friend who is an insane psychic vampire. Shes not aware of it in that term but she seriously drains you of everything you have to the point where she is very disliked by a group of people.
She makes things up and twists things for attention and to justify herself of whatever she has done wrong, i barely answer her phone calls because i know shes going to be justifying herself for whatever someone has found out shes done so she can trick herself into thinking shes done nothing wrong. lol

Me myself, I would say im an ex psychic vampire. lol
I have always been aware of energy and the exchange of it, whilst this was unconciously when I was younger. I think i started off as something quite like the opposite of a psychic vampire (giving energy instead of taking) then became one, and now the opposite again haha, i wonder if theres a name for it.

I think all psychic vampires are aware of it at some level, if you go into a conversation to make someone feel lower than you to boost yourself up then you are being just that. You know that your doing that, but you probably wouldnt think of yourself as a psychic vampire.

This topic is really interesting, can i be your guinea pig?

edit on 17-4-2011 by littlecloud because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join