It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Until July at Latest Even a Caveman Can See It COLLAPSENET

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Since this is my 200th post, figure I would make it a good one... From Mike Ruppert, if you havent seen "Collapse" the Documentary yet, get on netflix and watch it, or its also on youtube by searching "collapse part 1". Hes a great man, who isnt afraid to tell it like it is.

Hes basically stating how the Japan incident is bigger than anyone is reporting, almost all auto makers use atleast some kind of japanese parts in the car. Toyota, Nissan, and Honda have all slowed down production in North America. With also tons of consumer electronics production dropping as well... This for sure will crash the markets and we all need to be aware of this. Im not trying to fear monger or anything, only bring this to attention and consideration...

edit on 16-4-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
sounds like a good time to start a micro chip / electronics factory in north america

shut a door, open a window
edit on 16-4-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

If this is your 200th post i'm glad I didn't ever read any of your 199 others. There is nothing here but a man's opinion..

I could come up with something opposite and just as plausible to every point he makes.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

i don't see it..
Car sales are down worldwide as is all manufacturing..
The volume from Japan can easily be met from other sources..

If anything it should help other economies though you have to feel for the Japanese..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Toyota, Nissan, and Honda have all shut down production in North America

Not entirely accurate. Production at many plants has been slowed or temporarily stalled, but an entire shut down has not occurred.

online.wsj.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

well, i'd love to hear those wonderful counter points

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

He was saying that so many car manufacturers use parts from japanese plants, so they can't currently meet production,

Also, just the loss from the last month will effect the quarterly reports significantly,

as well as the loss of japanese business to the global economy....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

That makes no sense whatsoever. If a large Japanese company has suffered loss in Japan wouldn't they be thanking their lucky stars that they had operations in other countries that could continue operations because NOTHING HAS HAPPENED THERE?/??/

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
cant watch the vid, desperatley short bandwidth allowence. whats the bottom line?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Funny how the video is longer than the time between my posting it, and your reply. so obviously you didnt see the whole thing.. and its not my fault if you dont want to look in to "this one man"s backround, or any of the info I gave to find out who he is..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Right on, I'll update it to reflect that

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

yeah, because one man's opinion never did anything for this world.........
fail

tell that to ghandi, MLK, lincoln, da vinci, tesla, Archimedes, plato, socrates, ..............

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by morder1

That makes no sense whatsoever. If a large Japanese company has suffered loss in Japan wouldn't they be thanking their lucky stars that they had operations in other countries that could continue operations because NOTHING HAS HAPPENED THERE?/??/

No. read the news some time. Most the parts are manufactured in japan.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by morder1

If this is your 200th post i'm glad I didn't ever read any of your 199 others. There is nothing here but a man's opinion..

I could come up with something opposite and just as plausible to every point he makes.

It is apparent that you do not know who Mike Ruppert is !!
It helps to get educated before posting.
www.collapsenet.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
STOCK UP ON FOOD, FUEL, WEAPONS !!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Watching it now on netflix. I agree with him yet if you look at the larger picture this is just one part of the perfect storm there's not just thunder when it storms.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Japan is a BIG cog in the clock work folks. While I'm typically not a fan of this man, I think in this particular analysis he is spot on.

This thread I wrote a while back on the financial implications of the Japanese disaster. I gave a couple of months in timeline for this to start to really hit the market.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The S is about to H T F.
edit on 16-4-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
STOCK UP ON FOOD, FUEL, WEAPONS !!

That's exactly the advice I've been giving.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Dont forget a source for clean water... Silver isnt a bad idea IMO... Im glad I bought what I could in january, ive already made almost half of my money back, buying 30$ per oz and now 43 per oz

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
T.Vs here are going fast and the shelves are all empty for t.v.s , weird. At wallmart the t.v section is empty. I could of sworn they must have had a huge clearance or something, but this not the case. People are buying electronics up and nothing is getting replaced. I asked and he said that they are on order. I asked when would i be able to come in and pick up a t.v and he said maybe next week, but with the way things are going on he said that it could be later. Bye bye tv's and who knows what else will hit the fan. hey, lets do a census. Report back here tomorrow and see how many t.v's you see for sale. new tv.s in stores. Electronics per say. Microsoft, don't they get electronic components from there? All kinds of electronics will fly off the shelves. I bet that in time that even the used tvs in pawn shops and stuff will be hard to get a hold on some electronics in the future. I wonder what the percentage total we americans use and get electronics from japan. I believe this will have an impact on the infastructure, but maybe not to the extent the vid says. I don't know tho, i am no expert, i suppose it will have some sort of impact tho and the way our economy is now maybe it could put us in a depression.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join