It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western criticism can get you locked up or worse killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is the latest case in West where Western criticism have been met with prison terms, although this case is still ongoing.

"In one video post, they said, “German troops continue to occupy Afghanistan. We repeat our last video call: Germany should withdraw its troops from Afghanistan. This will contribute to your security in your own country.”

The members of the group expressed their opposition to the war in Afghanistan, which has been led by the United States since 2001.

The group has been accused of promoting “terrorist action” on the internet.
"

www.presstv.com...

The US has a worser case, where an individual has been put on kill or capture list based on his criticism of US and its involvements in Iraq, Afghanistan and other part of the Muslim world.

It is OK if your criticism towards Wester involvement in wars and interference in internal affairs of independent nations is not famous and believable, but if it is then there is a huge chance you will be either killed or locked up and raped over and over again by guards.

The West is not the representative of freedom anymore, the switch of characteristics is slowly occurring, you might not be able to see incredible results now, but it is coming.

As I said before, the West is gaining Muslim properties and Muslims are gaining Western characteristics.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
now,i dont know about all the raping gong on with the guards...i think one too many movies or something...other then that good post op...good points you mention...i can tell ya tho,if i had a chance to beherd further than just on ATS i would let the critism flow to all those political and corporate bastards that my voice could reach...and lts see if i were to go quietly if they wanted to lock me up for telling them whats on my mind...forking pathetic how things are antmore if you ask me...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
My the worlds worst terror group,the controllers and mobsters and international bankers, like to call those with a conscience terrorists. WOW. They are the terrorists and demons, and portal in the demons, and create every disaster going nearly, running this world like a hellzone. Sadam Hassein, cia agent!!!! El Caida, formed by the CIA. Hamas, I guessed too as now I believe every sing terrorist organization on this planet is formed by the black ops at the Rothchild's orders. Sure enough there was direct research ties and links posted on alex jones forum site.

Well I'm certainly not afraid of anything they say, or who they point fingers at. I'm waiting for enough people to wake up, and surround them by the millions with bullhorns and arrest them!

Oh and to the post about the rapes.
Think we know already.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Not trying to be antagonistic -- but are there any more specifics that you can provide regarding the case in the United States of which you speak? Not saying I don't believe you . . . but if what you say is true, I'd certainly like to be able to read the specifics surrounding a person being placed on the kill or capture list for opposing US Involvement abroad.

Half of the Upper West Side would be on the list if that were the sole reason behind landing on it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jpkmets

The Al-Awlaki case, you can find reference through Google.

His speeches were very popular which then forced the US government to ask Youtube for them to be removed.

That is my point about popularity also.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Thanks for the information.

I'm unaware of that case, but I'm headed to look it up now.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It's hard to take you seriously when you go on talking about rape. While I won't believe this story untill another more reliable news source verify's it, I will say this. The OP isn't completely off the ball on rape. Anyone here remeber Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Uruguya as dictatorships? Well an American CIA agent or other torture instructor would often be present when native torturers, raped and tortured prisoners. Prisoners would often talk about a man speaking English in an American accent or a man speaking Spanish in an American accent or a American looking man overseeing and giving instruction on how best to torture victims. Maybe that is what the OP was eluding to.

new topics

top topics

join