It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Through the wormhole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Has anyone watched "Through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman"..it's a very interesting series. Basically about the universe and how it is made up...whether or not there is an intelligent design behind us and the universe or if we are just random luck that we and the universe came to be.

If it interests you I suggest watching it. It is not for bible thumpers, Ufo's are alien believers or Atheists. Why?...you ask...because it involves rational and logical thinking.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Sounds like an interesting series, I'll be sure to check it out.

But how are all of those groups illogical and irrational thinkers? Seems to me that individual people are guilty of those attributes, not necessarily because of what they believe in. You can meet irrational thinkers no matter what they believe in, whether religious, UFO enthusiast, or conspiracy believers.

Try not to be so closed-minded, you won't win many friends in these forums. (even though I am pretty new here, I do get the hang of how it works)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Are you certain there is not some involvment with your logisticals being irrationalitized?

The LORD will rise up as he did at Mount Perazim, he will rouse himself as in the Valley of Gibeon— to do his work, his strange work, and perform his task, his alien task.

Great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders! his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation.

I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first

join