It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you guys think of Bashar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
According to Bashar himself, Bashar is from an extra-terrestrial civilization in one of our possible futures about 300 years in advance of now (yes, but just wait....) who is being channeled by one of his past incarnations that is currently living in our time, named Darryl Anka.

Here are some videos showing Bashar being channeled by his current incarnation, to deliver messages to mankind about the potential futures we are currently facing from this time line, and how to get the most out of our lives:

Bashar speaking about the Gulf oil disaster at an apparent Hippie Fest:

My opinions on this are that, obviously I have no proof of what is or is not happening in this guy's head, or who he is or is not connected to. However, the messages themselves are immensely uplifting and on that basis alone he commands a large following, including on YouTube where scores of videos of him are posted.

Does anyone on ATS have any experiences meeting Bashar in person, or any other feedback they'd like to share?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Bashar and Darryl Anka kind of reminds me of the relationship of Thoth with Hermes.
Bashar was probably influenced by this. Here is some info:
www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I love the guy, most of my christian friends think he's faking it and or that he's satan.

He's so quick and witty, with any question its hard to believe he's not channeling something.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
At first I thought this thread was about Bashar the Syrian president, and I was thinking it was a strange forum to put it in.

What he says about infinity is true, there never was a when, or a moment of creation, it just always exists.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

My intuition on the guy is very much in sync with yours, meaning that although my mind finds him a bit ackward, even ridiculous at times, the fact is that the message is indeed unique and uplifting.

As I strive to value substace over form he has my full appreciation.

Since we are talking about public channelings, what do you think of kryon and others, that like Bashar put up these channeling shows?

I find them quite similar and equally positive in message, although strange in mean.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemist13

I'm not familiar with these other channelers, but I'll look up the one you mention.

Maybe others can take this as an opportunity to post other channelers too?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I always thought he was interesting...whether genuine or not...he has a positive message which shouldn't be ignored as BS or debunkable...

top topics

join