It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP and is Depopulation the ultimate purpose of global radiation war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Lately I've been receiving emails about HAARP and depopulation of the world and so forth. Figured I'd pass along some of the info. Let's start with this little ditty of a piece.

Depopulation as the ultimate purpose of global radiation war

Scientist: U.S., Canada, Mexico, Hawaii targeted in nuclear war from Japan
www.examiner.com...

The west coasts of the United States and Canada, and Mexico, Ms. Moret indicates, are the major food producing areas for North America. Radiation from the Japan quake/nuclear meltdown events at Fukushima is intentionally being steered into these areas in order to dose the land and the food with radiation.

edit on 16-4-2011 by fredvcall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredvcall
Lately I've been receiving emails about HAARP and depopulation of the world and so forth. Figured I'd pass along some of the info. Let's start with this little ditty of a piece.

Depopulation as the ultimate purpose of global radiation war

Scientist: U.S., Canada, Mexico, Hawaii targeted in nuclear war from Japan
www.examiner.com...

The west coasts of the United States and Canada, and Mexico, Ms. Moret indicates, are the major food producing areas for North America. Radiation from the Japan quake/nuclear meltdown events at Fukushima is intentionally being steered into these areas in order to dose the land and the food with radiation.

edit on 16-4-2011 by fredvcall because: (no reason given)

Well that's is just wonderful. Yah, I have heard a lot of word about something similar to this when the disaster in Japan happened. The Central Valley is basically one of the most important places in the world because of its infrastructure, economy, and environment. If anything bad were to happen to this area of the world the ripple effect would be horrible because it would cause starvation all around the world and more death. Now when I think about it, this would also be like a domino effect because it would also cause more nuclear reactors to go off because no one would be able to work on them if something bad happened. Their is a nuclear reactor in Southern California that lies on two fault lines, yes TWO, and would continue the chain of destruction around the world. A major quake on the West coast would be even worse than what is going on in Japan right now.
edit on 16-4-2011 by rdavis because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2011 by rdavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It looks like we are spreading doom and gloom for an agenda.

Leuren Moret is a geoscientist who has worked around the world on radiation issues[1], educating citizens, the media, members of parliaments and Congress and other officials. She worked at the Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab.[2][3] An environmental commissioner in the City of Berkeley.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Did you hear the one about Obama being able to detonate a nuke satellite from his Blackberry?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rdavis

Directed energy and neutron weapons are a much cleaner kill than good old fashioned nukes. And Directed Energy can also provide energy to a city besides disintegrating it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

According to the Bhagavad Gita, nukes were used ten thousand or so years ago by Vishnu and Shiva.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh, those pesky FEMA camps. Seems that a lot of them are underground bunkers. More stuff to pass along...

DHS | National Exercise Program
FEMA: National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011) 28 Jan 2011 ... NLE 2011 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises ( formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) ...www.fema.gov...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

reply to post by liejunkie01

According to the Bhagavad Gita, nukes were used ten thousand or so years ago by Vishnu and Shiva.

Very interesting, can you quote the part that says it please?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

You can read Sanskrit?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
More depopulation?

YouTube - FEMA NLE 2011 May Be Ready to Blow the New Madrid Fault ! 6 Jan 2011 ... www.shakeout.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
so like seriously our options are 'spiritual enlightenment' when humans transform with the world next year and our DNA becomes 12 strands, and Earth turns into an intergalactic-inter dimensional Utopian world, OR byt next year the NWO will have killed off, oh hmmmm, let's say 2 billion as a safe number by radiation from Japan, banning vitamins and herbs throughout the G8 nations, tainted flu shots, telling us they are removing the Fluoride when really they are tripling the doses, chem trails, and so on.... oh boy who else can't wait to have their forced group tours of the nice new home they built for us citizens underneath Denver Airport? i think they are calling it a camp? i saw the pictures of the huge sauna they built for us with the pipes coming out of the ceiling, oh how fun

or Comet Elenin takes us out this fall because apparently 2012 was a big lie to keep us distracted and it was always/is actually the fall of 2011. hmmmm, i am thinking option 3 might actually be the most beneficial for us non-NWO people.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Don't forget the potential of a gamma ray burst. Fry the planet faster than freedom fries at McDonalds.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

and WHERETF did that one come from? lol

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
HAARP and the New Madrid Fault Line....the Mississippi River theoretically could be split more than a mile wide, cutting the American landscape into halves.
Mid-America Earthquake Center
mae.cee.uiuc.edu...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

You can read Sanskrit?

No, but according to your post, you do. Anyway, I don't think there is not an english version. I'll try to find it. Anyway, it will be hard to find the word "nuke" in that book. By the way....how do you say "nuke" in sanskrit? (just joking brother)

edit on 17-4-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

Edit : Here is the link for the english version. Now show me those nukes brother.

www.bhagavad-gita.org...
edit on 17-4-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

reply to post by Trueman

. By the way....how do you say "nuke" in sanskrit? (

The word 'nuke' did not come into existence in the English language until, what, after 1945? Probaly later. The original term for the atomic bomb was the 'super bomb.' Hey, shades of Super Bowl!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by loagun

Don't forget the potential of a gamma ray burst. Fry the planet faster than freedom fries at McDonalds.

You mean teh gamma ray burst....for the freedom fries?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
HAARP could also be connected to Lunar Solar Power. Ground based 'rectennas' could accuulate tons of energy beamed via uv lasers from the the moon, of which would rest massive solar collection farms. You can never see the backside, so that's where the moon bases are.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neveos
HAARP could also be connected to Lunar Solar Power. Ground based 'rectennas' could accuulate tons of energy beamed via uv lasers from the the moon, of which would rest massive solar collection farms. You can never see the backside, so that's where the moon bases are.

I thought the back side of the moon was on a sound stage in Hollywood?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join