It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Courting and Mating Rituals.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by Serafine

Yeah man we are all gods. It's true.

But at this current time, our spirits are inhabiting these apelike bodies, and because of that, we can behave like animals at times.

It's more like this hightech extremely complicated machine creates this entity which is 'me' which doesn't get much of the body that created it, even though I'm trying to make sense of it. Yes, you're right if you think by now I have little luck with women as I get them even less.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Um humm

so i ask do you think of your self as GODS GIFT TO WOMEN?

all in all not a bad approch but iv seen better and had better approches but you are a step in the right direction ...

never had a guy kiss my hand tho , the closest i came to that was having my hand licked by some old fat guy who sadly was a friend of my mothers . after that i stayed as far away from him as i could .. lol

candle light dinner, a walk on the beach late at night, freshly picked wild flowers all spell romance for me ....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Your humor alone makes you a chick-magnet. So does your...kitty.

But really, the OP puts romance back into the 'hunt for grind'... Horrible expression but I came up with it all by myself. Flowes for the ladies, how nice!

For me? Well, recently I have a man who thinks he's attacked to me.
What did he do?
He asked...
'So, do you like flowers and chocolate'?
I almost did a face palm.
Then I thought...
Wait a second here!
If this man so wants to please that he will ASK - wow... That's called COMMUNICATING - isn't that what we women want?
So, instead of 'face palming' I told him - No, I don't like chocolate and no I hate roses unless they're alive.
He replies... 'No problem. NO chocolate, LIVE plants and keep up the communication...'
There may be hope for mankind yet.

Great thread! S&F!

peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by davespanners

So, instead of 'face palming' I told him - No, I don't like chocolate and no I hate roses unless they're alive.
He replies... 'No problem. NO chocolate, LIVE plants and keep up the communication...'
There may be hope for mankind yet.

Great thread! S&F!

peace

So then ofcourse you asked him what he liked, equality and all? J/k but seriously, why don't women give men beer on dates but men give chocate/flowers to women, one of the many things I never got.
edit on 21/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I think there is a word called chivalry.

That is old school. haha.

I like to bust out a little bit of that, but you also gotta be unique. Stand out, but don't force.

I don't know, maybe I shouldn't be giving out advice, but

I mean, times sure have changed when it comes to courting I must say. You know that whole kissing hand thing, I haven't seen that done in real life ever. hahha I might have to do that!!! WOOO!

The hand kissing thing is still in, I am 34 and have had my hand kissed many times by guys, and older gentlemen, including my husband. I do find having a 70 year old guy do it less appealing but still it has happened to me many times.

My husband is like you, can attract females from all over, he is an awesome kisser, among his many qualities, but I on the other hand can attract men like crazy as well. I have had more male friends than female friends. In fact females tend not to like me as much, even if I am nice to them?? Go figure. That is a good and bad thing for me, as I do need female companionship once in awhile.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Laughter usually works for me. Get them to laugh and the rest will take care of itself. Laughter makes people more open for discussion and is a great way to get to know someone. As for chivalry, if you protect a woman's heart and honor with kindness and sincerity, the rewards of such an act are usually rare and priceless.

My motto,"Be yourself. After all, who wants to live a lie."

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

We are animals. Basically smart apes.

Speak for yourself.

Seriously.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

This is why people have to read the entire thread.

Please do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join