It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we need Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Normally people are addicted with ufo and alien stuff and dont want to hand over it.
#2) Claimants of Aliens from other planet have not shown any proof yet, but Beings from other dimension(jinns) have shown themself to people and these (spirits) are move believe able then Alien from other planets visiting earth. Aliens are hypothesis a probability of life in universe other than earth. But it is not proved to be fact yet as such.
People are ignoring ghosts and call them old days stories and stuff and are more into aliens.Becase In reality we are just accepting the presence of beings other then us but we are not willing to believe that Ghosts and Jinns and beings for other dimension are Real.
Through media PTB have MAde us think that We have to believe what science tells thats why we check our religions truth by putting on Science test. So we feel ashame acclaiming that we believe some thing without any proof. So we translate our belief of Jinn into UFO and Aliens.
PTb are using these powers to rule us and they are in Union with these type of entities. As Lucifer or Satan is Jinn but not Angel, (angels are another life form other then Humans and Jinns) Why follower of Lucifer will like the idea that we are are prepared for over biggest enemy(Jinns) and we Watch out for your Self (reality of UFOs)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mustfarhan

One man's jinn is another man's UFO, I guess, eh?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
life on other planets isnt reasonable but demons from other dimensions are? i say they both exist

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
how are jinn more credible then aliens? the fact is that we dont know where either came from and have no way of knowin so u cant replace aliens with jinn. our species as a human race are aliens and when people discuss aliens it as the thought of out of all the universe and space and time the possibility of their being life out there. and it might not be a hypothesis with plenty more evidence and encounters of aliens then jinn. the fact it that we really have no knowledge of either so trying to debunk them is something no one can do. Just cuz there isnt enough proof to prove aliens exsist doesnt mean they dont. maby they dont want us to know they exsist.

IF U COVER UR TRACKS DOESNT MEAN U NEVER STEPPED THERE...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
we don't need anything, but we all desire experience and to experience all that is

i know this is true....

lol

trust me, we are not alone

big family

hugs

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So , as i am an atheist , i dont need aliens at all
thanks for confirming that

top topics

join