It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catchy Song Conspiracy: Screw Lady Gaga (you're involved too, ATS!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So I was reading a thread on ATS about Lady Gaga's horns and for the rest of the day I have that stupid poker face song in my head, and now you'll also have that stupid song in your head. The conspiracy is just like how they put fluoride in the water to dumb us down, they pump repetitive mindless drone music into our heads so we can't think rationally and all we do is walk around with poker face playing in our heads non-stop, and the more we talk about it the more we think about it and the more it plays in our heads. And talking about it being a conspiracy is even worse, because then we are conscious that they are using music to enter into our subconscious minds. For what? I'm not entirely sure yet, but I want you to know that it's out there, so beware.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. You're not exactly sure why or WHAT is going on but you know it's happening so we should beware? Thanks man!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You know what...... i apologize, i was completely out of line for trying to find humor in your current state of enlightenment, please forgive me.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Drone is a form of music that has absolutely nothing to do with "popular" music, with a certain sound stretched throughout most or all of a song. It's actually good for meditation and relaxation. I know what you meant by "drone" though, just wanted to clear it up to avoid any confusion. Repetitive sounds can actually help soothe someone. Example of music using drones:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: Wiki Link

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i saw gaga on SNL, she gave a very intimate performance on piano, yea, she can play piano. i was impressed and lost my prejudice for her. the only song ive actually heard is poker face and it has good melody and somewhat uses the chromatic scale at parts.

yea she's puts out a lot of crap, just like mainstream music, but hey, that's business. also considering she's not that pretty really says something for her success.

edit; btw i listen to death and prog metal and classical, i whistle poker face and even dance to it at work ALL THE TIME.

its just music, you can choose not to listen to it

edit on 16-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
So let me get this straight. You're not exactly sure why or WHAT is going on but you know it's happening so we should beware? Thanks man!!

Dude, I said I knew what was going on: conspiracy to dumb us down through music through repetitive music that stays in our subconscious and prevents us from thinking to ourselves because we're wasting too much mind energy replaying whatever catchy song of the moment is, I just don't know what greater purpose they are doing it other than just dumbing us down, like maybe there is subliminal messages in the song.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

po-po-po-po-po-poker face

That's repetitive droning

What you posted was not droning, it was more like celtic music set to techno and that was cool
lady gaga is not.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
i saw gaga on SNL, she gave a very intimate performance on piano,

Is this the video?

I still think its crap and her stupid outfit just reinforces the assumption that she's a piano playing gimmick. Her piano playing wasn't good and her jazz twist to poker face was still annoying.

edit on 16-4-2011 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I am sorry for getting this in your head. Mamamamama

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I used to do this to at work.
I’d think of a song and start singing it, before long the song was on everyone’s mind

This is the song I use on my family

My husband is wicked he sends his mates sms of songs, he then sits back and waits for the stream of replies, Calling him every name under the sun.

Any song will get stuck in your mind. It’s just more fun if you choose funny ones or ones you know your friend hate.

edit on 16/4/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Go on, I dare you to stop it at .25 and then maintain sanity...

if the cartman rule works, you must complete the song, else suffer a full mental breakdown.

Add:
Oh, the song that has been going through my head for the past few days has been:

Evil Aperture Science Corp forcing me to buy their new game when it comes out -shakes fist in rage as he grabs his credit card-

Maybe this time around there will be cake though.
edit on 16-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

Oh, and one last add:
Just to torture the ops...

Good luck...you don't even have the satisfaction of the full song, just the beating of poke-her face that will focus the intensity of repetition in your mind.

edit on 16-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Lady Ga Ga is a dick, her music is dick and dated, and the music she post dates was dick anyway...Vauxhall ashtray just went by...bomp, bomp, bomp,bomp,bomp,

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
yes, it's very easy and natural for a song to stick in someone's head, which is why if you have control of the global airwaves you can subconsciously control what trash is being piled up in people's minds. Not only does it make less room for good music be it classical or something modern and decent, but it also interferes with your internal thinking because you have this song playing in your head while you're trying to think to yourself. The elite want us to be mindless, so the only way to do that is to encourage people to whistle songs to themselves rather than actually have some introspection into their lives.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Right. Except the jokes on YOU. I don't have cable, never listen to the radio (ever) and only use netflix for visual and independent music for the audio soundtrack to my life, so I have never even heard "poker face," and it is impossible to have it "stuck in my head."

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

Right. Except the jokes on YOU. I don't have cable, never listen to the radio (ever) and only use netflix for visual and independent music for the audio soundtrack to my life, so I have never even heard "poker face," and it is impossible to have it "stuck in my head."

one day, when you're least expecting it, you'll hear it, then you'll know the horror. Or if not that song, a million others just like that. Were you also able to avoid "hit me baby one more time" I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I rarely listen to the radio. CONSPIRACY: THWARTED!
Now, let's move on to the cheesecake conspiracy. It's too delicious, something is fishy there.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaulGoodman
I rarely listen to the radio. CONSPIRACY: THWARTED!
Now, let's move on to the cheesecake conspiracy. It's too delicious, something is fishy there.

people, you think radio is the only outlet for this? Movies, commercials, billboards, you can't escape, you can only hope to contain the rage

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

Oh you'll hear it... if you ever step out of your house: you'll hear it.

I don't watch TV or listen to the radio either, but when you step out into the world you still have to hear the crap that other people like. I've heard it in the pharmacy, on the streets when my windows are down (since others are listening to it), in the bars, at restaurants, etc.
It's actually kind of amusing what people consider to be music these days. Although, most people probably think the same about the music I listen to. So I guess people will just like what they like.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Curse you, Lord Jules!

*shakes fist*

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
on a serious note....

i have been checking out ATS and a few other conspiracy sites this past winter, and in that time have become educated on soooo many topics i would have otherwise had no idea of. however it wasn't until about a month ago i actually looked into 'mind control' and what i found was how it is used through subliminal messages, in pictures right here on the internet where pictures are layered and layered on top of each other to the point you literally have no idea what is there - but hey your subconscious mind does! and takes it apart like a puzzle in your head which of course you never see - this i totally believe to be true since i learned how to do this nifty little meditation in front of your computer screen where basically you are staring at a pic, and you can literally see(it takes some practice) the picture be pulled apart like a puzzle and see these underlaying hidden images - its quite crazy.

anyhow getting side tracked.... then theres subliminal messages through apparently low frequencies in your tv(even when it's off its being sent out), and same goes for radios, and so on....

i have found since i read all this possible junk/possibly completely true info that now that i am apparently 'aware' of its existence my mind has been a lot clearer. seriously. however it does have a downsize because now every time i see triangles and laser lights on tv, or 'DUUFF DUFF BOOM BVVV BVVV' low bass noises in music im like 'don't even think it! oh i can't help it.... is that mind control?' lol.

anyhow the pic meditation thing is tres cool. look it up!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join