It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek- Orion Regression e-book available

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Stan Romaneks e-book Orion Regression is available now at www.romaneks.com... for $ 5.

I have nearly finished it and I certainly recommend this to everyone who either believes in ET or is interested in the phenomena.
Personally I have found no evidence of Stan being a fraud. He did failed a lie-detector test, but after examining how the test was conducted I see why he failed. It was kind of rigged in a clever way. But I leave that discussion open for others.
His case is so extraordinary, with many multiple witness accounts, video-material, photo's, equations etc etc.
This book deals with the regression sessions Stan did in which an ET they call ''grandpa'' speaks through Stan. If any of all this is true than we are going to see much more happen in the distant future. There is a definite clear message and it has everything to do with 2012 and the ''need'' for mankind to grow up and realize that there is more..It's a most fascinating book, worth the $5.

have fun

edit on 16-4-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sorry but Stan Romanek has the same (lack of ) credibility as Billy Meier in my book .
Stan Romanek Alien Video

Stan Romanek and his UFO Sightings

The entities at the door were comprised of what looked like two males and a female. Stan used the term “Possum People” to describe their features. As Stan stood at the door his powerful reaction of fear evaporated to calm with the two words the ETs injected into his head: “It’s OK” Stan describes how the female gray starts to lead him out to the balcony of his home. He snapped out of the “daze” and tried to grab one of the entities only to find himself back in his bed.
ufomedia.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Strange things happen to normal people .

I will read it dadgad.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
ugh. Stan Romanek.
He is one of those people who makes alien hoaxes because they want attention.
Instead of supporting such nonsense, we are the ones who should be annoyed the most.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

Personally I have found no evidence of Stan being a fraud.

Hmmm have you even looked?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
yes I looked. Did you?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

haha the video? Let me ask you one question. Did you read his book? Did you investigate in any way other then following the no-sayers?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

haha the video? Let me ask you one question. Did you read his book? Did you investigate in any way other then following the no-sayers?

Why would I read the book of a known Hoaxer ?
Did you investigate Romanek , or are you just following your own belief system and wanting what he has said to be true .
The Romanek video I posted is the real deal .... ie a hoax , a puppet , and not a very good quality one at that .

He did failed a lie-detector test, but after examining how the test was conducted I see why he failed. It was kind of rigged in a clever way.

edit on 17-4-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Why would I read the book of a known Hoaxer ? Did you investigate Romanek , or are you just following your own belief system and wanting what he has said to be true . The Romanek video I posted is the real deal .... ie a hoax , a puppet , and not a very good quality one at that .

What a evasive answer. Sorry sir. I read his works, I listened to all the people involved with his case, ghost-hunters, an ex-military investigation team, physicists, psychologists, video-experts, ordinary citizens involved in sightings. To hoax this is just extraordinary difficult and would require coorporation of a very large number of people and incredible technology. I just can't imagine this being done. If you think Stan is getting rich on this you must think twice, because he really isn't.
People out for profit behave different. Take that guy who had to cut of his arm stuck between a rock. He is out for profit and charges $10.000 per speech, stuff like that.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I actually feel a little sorry for the folks that give ignorant fools like Stan and others the benefit of a doubt. I imagine how screwed up their lives must be in almost every other area that requires critical thinking to achieve success in the real world. I mean, if they can't figure out that people like Stan are BLATANT frauds, how in the hell could they handle something as complicated as a home mortgage or a management position......unless they have someone do it for them...then end up foreclosing a few years later because they didn't understand what they were getting into, LOL.

Stan is a fraud. Prove he is not and we'll talk, but there is AMPLE, AMPLE, AMPLE information that even a 3rd grader could look up, review and come to the same conclusion.

Prove he is not a fraud, or go advertise for him (which is what you are WILLINGLY doing for him) on some other board that swallows this bs without chewing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

You prove to me he is a fraud.... I have investigated his case thoroughly and didn't find any flaws.... tell me... where is the hoax? I can't find it.

And spare me that nonsense about mortgage and management positions, I don't give a damn about career or economy. All that will come down in the coming years, you must SO blind not see that happen. Its going to be goodbye to your fancy wealthy lives.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Could you tell me where i can find this book? His site says under construction and amazon says its not there as well as other book stores. He said the release date would be in june. Can you please tell me where i can find this book??

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I also want to mention that i tried the link and no go

top topics

join