It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians anyone?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

It happened tonight on Brian Williams in front of the world. he was interviewing a man by the name of Andrew Ross Sorkin. The video is on a msnbc if you all get to it fast enough. I went ahead and grabbes a pic.

tinypic.com...

I am new here and no I am not spamming. I just had to let others know what I saw. Weird to say the least.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

here is another one. if anyonce can explain it to me I would appreciate it

tinypic.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hi Twisted Words,

I think the usual explanation for such image shifts is that the energy entity - in layman's terms this means the soul inhabiting a physical body - will coordinate the atomic vibration of a physical body's molecular structures and will thereby influence its shape, leading to shape shifting. When a human body is used as a HOST for another being it will therefore from time to time take over the molecular processes and change what we might perceive it as being. That is why shapeshifters are not necessarily simply reptiles, like in the TV series V who walk around wearing a human skin suit, but are actually really just as much inside a human body but one which can not be taken off or removed, but merely glimpsed at when such shapeshifting occurs. FWIW

GS

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join