It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible theory behind ELENIN... And what its name may mean

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by the2010apprentice
Have a look here at his link regarding a november 11th comet .... Not ELENIN though

It would be much appreciated if you would just sum up the information in your words, so that those of us who do not choose to click links to a forum we do not choose to frequent, won't miss out on whatever it is that is you feel is worth discussing. Thanks in advance.

I think most of us would prefer info closer to the original source, rather than summarized yet again.

Information is like coc aine, each time it changes hands it gets cut with more BS

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I will provide some evidence and theory information after some further thought and research is carried out...

my initial post was regarding elenin name decoding (eleven/nine), however after searching these dates i was provided with the 2005 YU55 info

I really shouldn't jump from one subject to the next.

It is late at night for me here in scotland (ZZZZzzzz)... i will sleep on it and look further into my analysis tomorrow.

Hope i havent given any users scatterbrain posting all these links and not much info to go on.

I am pretty new to posting on the brilliant ATS and dont know the posting rules top to bottom.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I agree. I was suggesting (perhaps too subtle) that instead of linking another forum, it would be more appropriate to add the info. the OP wanted to discuss, here...

reply to post by the2010apprentice

My caffeine deprived brain could not follow, but will be interesting if you can tie the two, in some way.

edit on 16-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This link will give a detailed view from Nasa website regarding the proximity details of the comet.

Animated and also figure statistics for various dates. If you dont want to view the data no problem.

I realy need to learn how to embed picture files in my posts.

Click forward to November 9 and see how close it is for yourself.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

That is my final post ever!!! that asks a member to view an external website.

Sorry for the troubles i am causing the post.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

photo link to proximity - Nov 9th 2011

Could i have this inserted into the forum ?

And a little tip on how i attach images for future .

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

edit on 16-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: PM sent regarding pics. so as not to derail

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
thanks for the info LadySkadi , you're a greatly valued member
edit on 16-4-2011 by the2010apprentice because: Ammended, so as not to derail

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Now that is linking seeming random pieces, together in creative way.

Coincidence?

edit on 16-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Comet Proximity as of 9th November 2011

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/deb926ef4391.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

No, there is none. Too many movies. Even the book Titan just over a decade before the Titanic. They spell cast or code the matrix whatever you want to call this group of ancient Sumar related as above so below astrologists/numerologists following their negs who they're contracted to.

I'll find a post in a thread and add it, it gives movies and consequent events, then we found some others. Its a very good thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2010apprentice

Thanks for the pointer and also Sorry for the inconvenience.

The link as far as i make out speaks of an asteroid which will be 22au from earth on nov 11th.

In other terms very close.

11/11/11

2nd line

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 1 of 2 by Rik Clay

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 2 of 2 by Rik Clay

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

Part one of 5 or 6. This one, is As Above So Below ancient Vedic/Egyptian astrology, that the bloodlines follow, showing the very careful arrangement for 9/11, and the date, also the actual Saturn/Sun opposition and star mapping. It goes in detail into the years events took place to plan for this, as they often plan centuries in advance for some things even and carrry out scripts as if they were born to do so, as their function.

There is so much coalition between this and

I was hoping he would post this, as this is all tied in.

3/11, 9/11 and their similar arrangemetns.

And 3/11 is possibly connected to an allignment with Elenin. i posted a rather alarming, scary video that showed those alligments but that actually set my day off. So I'm not going to link it even.

But here is the deep impact one:

Deep Impact, Elites Illuminati code words, numerology and Comet Elenin

Those the second link has some dates, and they're probably relating to the seventh seal as well, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the 7th seal was based on the Mayan 9th wave now. But I saw the fortelling of it in the eclipse in Dec 21, when I didn't see the moon, and kept asking the kids what they saw, and trying to draw what I was seeing, which was different.

Detailed As Above So Below astrology for 3/11.

There are no coincidences ever in the school.

also, I can see the geometric harmonic relationship between 9/11 and 3/11 and 11/11. Rik Clay demonstrated the pryamid that is formed by multiplying 11 11 X 11 11, and all the multiplications of 11 are steps in it. This is a graphical geometric shape. Note its not the numbers, its the form here. Now, a 3 is a triad, body/mind/soul/ pyramid shape as well. note, this is not the numbers, this is the basic building blocks, sacred geometry and hamronics of shape sound. 3, 6, 9 are all related to 11 geometrically.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Im just happy the guys last name isnt Wormwood... then maybe we would have something.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So has anyone saw this said video of elenin decoded that got pulled from youtube? If so, it may be relavant to this thread to talk about what was it about. I curious, why they would pull it. My thoughts.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
the world cant end in 2012 and 2011 lol so which is it

either were getting hit by the comet this fall or were all dying from some thing next fall

i think you all should relax if this thing had a chance of hitting us im sure some expert would blow the whistle think of how many people are charting this thing and watching it all they all part of a big cover up doubt it

its named after the guy who found it the name means nothing more then this stop looking for # that aint ththere we had something whizz by us the other night im sure people where freaking out saying it gonna hit us did it no im sure people were saying its a nasa cover up were all gonna die

what are you gonna do when someone kills their family thinking a comet is gonna slam into the earth based on reading some crap on a website

its one thing to discuss things when you have some evidence to back it up its another to just go nuts and claim we got a few months left before we all die based off the name of the comet being decoded and other random numbers that mean jack# could it hit us sure hell one could come outta no where right now and kill us but its not likely

sorry for the rant but when does the madness end

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

ELENIN = ELEVEN & NINE = That number we are all programmed to remember so well 11/9 (UK) = 9/11 (USA) = September 11 = ....... November 9 ?? (Extinction level event)

(Leonid), means meteor shower coming from Leo star system. en.wikipedia.org... (Ele), Extinction Level Event and (Nin), means goddesses/great Lady/sisters in Sumerian. en.wikipedia.org...

Brilliant! And if this guy isn't a real person (Leonid is a legitimate Russian/Slavic name) there is no reason why these both couldn't be correct. The more you delve into symbols and codes, the more you realize that there are multiple layers of meaning. It is interesting that the Leonid Meteor shower is in November. I hadn't thought of the Eleven and Nine but...by George...it is a perfect blend of that too.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I think I may have commented on somebody's post about this a couple weeks ago. Yep, the first three letters of the numbers eleven and nine put together. I'm glad somebody else notices this stuff. It's really easy to over analyze it though, for instance, it could be divided as E-Lenin....
Haha, peace!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The really bizzarre thing that struck me was that in the beginning of the thread , i was actually posting
with regards to Elenin.

The decoding of the name and the eleven and nine similarities in the name. ELE / NIN

It was just by the off-chance from carrying out searches on these dates November 9th that i came across details of the totally different asteroid that was going to be very close to us

Named - 2005 YU55

‘Mark your calendars for November 8th, because that's when a massive asteroid will sweep past the Earth.
The asteroid called 2005 YU55 has a diameter of 1,300 feet and will approach the planet at 0.85 lunar distances.
Due the object's size and whisking by so close to Earth, an extensive campaign of radar, visual and infrared observations is being planned
Minimum distance: 0.002173 AU
Date: 21:36 UT, 8th November 2011
Maximum brightness: 11.1 V.
Date of maximum brightness: 04:00: UT, 9th November 2011
Maximum velocity: 515.45"/min
Date of the maximum angular velocity: 00:00: UT, 9th November 2011 Absolutely magnitude: 21.9

The closest approach to Earth and the Moon will be respectively 0.00217 AU and 0.00160 AU on 2011 November 8 at 23:28 and November 9 at 07:13 UT.

Although classified as a potentially hazardous object, 2005 YU55 poses no threat of an Earth collision over at least the next 100 years. However, this will be the closest approach to date by an object this large that we know about in advance and an event of this type will not happen again until 2028 when asteroid (153814) 2001 WN5 will pass to within 0.6 lunar distances.

The astronomers found that the asteroid is about 1,300 feet (400 meters) in size ? about a quarter-mile (400 meters) long and twice as big as originally thought. The Arecibo telescope's planetary radar system resolved features on the asteroid down to about 25 feet (7.5 meters).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b72ed4062082.jpg[/atsimg]

The near-Earth asteroid named 2005 YU55 — on the list of potentially dangerous asteroids — was observed with the Arecibo Telescope's planetary radar on April 19, 2010 when it was about 1.5 million miles from the Earth, which is about 6 times the distance to the moon. Full Story.
CREDIT: Arecibo Observatory/Michael Nolan

I am not really sure what to say with regards to exactly the dangers... I am open to discuss however.

My investigation of Elenin all just fitted together in a very peculiar way with links regarding 2005 Yu55.

I am not giving an all out doom and gloom message as that is no how i live my life.. and neither should you.

It is different to be living in fear or to be living an Earth and Space aware life.

We dont get everything handed to us on a plate ... sometimes we need to look that bit further affield for truth.

But it can be very strange investigating one theory and then something else creeps up behind you and says "Hey, look at me instead! "

Goodness.... thats my early morning out-of-bed rant !!!

Have a Nice Day ATS !!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

the sad thing is, i didnt make that up :/

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm new here, so warm hello to everyone.

Just wanted to add my bit to the Elenin name controversy.

Position each letter of both names LEONID and ELENIN with their corresponding number order in the Alphabet (E=5, L=12, etc...) then add up the numbers for each name.

Coincidentally, both add up to 59...

Wikipedia says:

Fifty-nine is:
The number corresponding to the last minute in a given hour, and the last second in a given minute.

CODE FOR "THE END"...?

KENPETER.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join