It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Is Real, Really Real? If They Tell Us It Is Real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Simon Shack, Killtown, and Phil Jayhan and their "work" have been banned or mostly banned throughout the truth movement. Nobody wants anything to do with any of these disinformation artists.

All of the above have exposed the "Truth Movement" as being in cahoots with the media, hence their being banned by the ironically named movement. In my thread here I point out how you and your faux truth movement groups like "Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth" are the real hindrance to truth, and are in fact sabotaging any real discussion about the facts.

So this is our history; this is the history that brought us to the age of the Internet which in turn brings us the 911 truth movement which works overtime to prevent a real discussion about TV fakery. We’ve met them …they’re the ones who use fear and guilt rather than rational argument; propagandists have been controlling media since the beginning, so don’t fool yourself into thinking they don’t control the Internet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What have the "official" truth movement groups like the S911T P4911T, or AE911T done since their inception? Look at your own behavior on these forums. You libel, distract and disrupt with the clear intent to prevent a real discussion about the evidence Simon Shack, Killtown and Phil Jayhan have brought to the floor. Not once have you attempted to address their evidence, which is the same evidence used to convince the world America had a right to go on a brown people murdering spree.

These people create disinformation and try to pass it off as truth and fact with zero evidence to back it up. Nowhere in the entire 9/11 truth movement will you find a research organization that supports any of these characters or their "work".

These people are Historians who will be lauded in the future while you and your faux truth groups will be our ages' villains. Shame on you for attempting to prevent honest discussion; your efforts are only helping the war party.

Now your next step will be to call the entire truth movement a fraud and disinfo itself and blah blah, but nobody is going to buy what you're selling, nor will they buy what the above disinfo artists are selling.

The truth movement outs itself by its actions. Preventing honest discussion is your only hope because once all leads are followed, intellectually honest citizens come to the same conclusion: the media are complicit. This is the one fact the Truth Movement must prevent from reaching the majority of the population. If the media are exposed, then the whole con fails.

I see you, and I will do what I can to help others see you too.

You guys spam your no-plane/CGI fakery disinformation around this forum and the threads either get sent to the HOAX forum, or every one of them dies because nobody is buying it. I don't know why you think spamming this garbage over and over and over will make people "see the light". Never going to happen.

What, are you seeing double? How many fingers am I holding up?

I speak for myself. I am not affiliated with any of the sites you fear so much, I only refer to them because they've already done the work and have many examples of the TV fakery for readers to see for them selves. THIS is why it is so important for you and your kind to disparage them. This is why there MUST BE NO DISCUSSION about the content of those sites.

The fact that ATS has a policy to dump any TV Fakery threads into the HOAX bin speaks louder about this site than it does about the topic, but it fairly screams that you're always first in line to accuse others of the very tactics you use daily.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
BoneZ, why do you keep lying?

Anyone with eyes and a brain can see that the nose-in and nose-out are two different shapes and sizes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a1c87a82e29.jpg[/atsimg]

And a great debunking of the nose-in/nose out:

The above video shows how "Simon Shack" deliberately created the disinformation and has people like you peddling it all over the net. How you can sleep at night is beyond my comprehension.

Any time you ever think you have the slightest bit of real scientific and verifiable evidence to prove no-planes/CGI/tv fakery, then you debate me on the ATS Live radio show or in the moderated debate forum. Until then, stop peddling this BS disinformation that nobody is buying.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
and are in fact sabotaging any real discussion about the facts.

You libel, distract and disrupt with the clear intent to prevent a real discussion

Shame on you for attempting to prevent honest discussion

Preventing honest discussion is your only hope

I don't know where you've been for the past 3-5 years or so, but this garbage was already discussed, years ago.

This no-plane/CGI/tv fakery disinformation isn't some new "theory" with evidence that needs discussing. The discussing was done years ago, debunked, and the truth movement moved on. All one has to do is look around a little bit to find the debunkings. I have several in my thread that I posted on the first page of this thread.

Not once have you attempted to address their evidence

This is a flat-out lie, but I'll cut you some lee-way since your account is new and allow you to catch up on discussions past.

These people are Historians who will be lauded in the future

I guarantee that will never happen. Not in this universe.

The fact that ATS has a policy to dump any TV Fakery threads into the HOAX bin speaks louder about this site than it does about the topic

That is so hilariously funny. The entire 9/11 truth movement declares the no-plane/CGI/tv fakery garbage to be disinformation and now ATS is starting to send that disinformation to the HOAX section. Did it ever occur to you that maybe this garbage is a hoax and disinformation? I bet it did because you are purposely and knowingly peddling it around the internet.

I've already shown in my last post before this one how Simon "disinformation artist" Shack deliberately created the nose-in/nose-out hoax. It is a deliberate HOAX and deliberate disinformation.

Now, I'll sign off with the same thing I just told ATH:

Any time you ever think you have the slightest bit of real scientific and verifiable evidence to prove no-planes/CGI/tv fakery, then you debate me on the ATS Live radio show or in the moderated debate forum. Until then, stop peddling this BS disinformation that nobody is buying.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Get over yourself and your truth movement. I got wise to the "movement" and left the Scholars for 911 Truth before your faux group was even a twinkle in the eye of homeland security, so don't let my new ID fool you. The only reason I chose to speak out now is because this place is infested with liars.

KillTown did a simple comparison of Tina Cart, Wolfgang Staehle and Richard Clark's work:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b943cb957974.jpg[/atsimg]

killtown.blogspot.com...

Here is a graphic depiction of the last 12 seconds of flight 175 from different perspectives:

www.youtube.com...

You bluster and claim you speak for the whole truth movement, and that this TV Fakery was debunked years ago, but just last month working all by myself I found Luc Courchesne's footage on the 2002 Naudet video, even though the Courchesne footage wasn't publicly released until 2004. We discussed it on my thread linked below, where you once again showed your true colors:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only truth movement you speak for is the one seeking to quash the truth.

The reason I have linked to Kill Town, September Clues and Lets Roll, is they have provided their analysis for easy comparison; but I urge everyone to make their own analysis of the available evidence found in the below archives.

www.archive.org...
www.911conspiracy.tv...

edit on 19-4-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

This guy isn't affiliated with any of these sites, and he made a CGI plane just as convincing as the one you're insisting was real, but all we independents are disinfo artists, whereas all you organized groupers are not. Yes, i get it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Anyone with eyes and a brain can see that the nose-in and nose-out are two different shapes and sizes

Oh yeah, completely different shapes and sizes.

And a great debunking of the nose-in/nose out:

And a great debunking of that nose out debunking:

stop peddling this BS disinformation that nobody is buying.

I see lots of people "buying" NPT, so there's another lie you just told. How you can sleep at night is beyond my comprehension.

edit on 19-4-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You bluster and claim you speak for the whole truth movement

Now you're making claims that I know you can't back up. But, I'm going to have to ask you to back this one up and when you can't, it'll put another nail in your credibility.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Oh yeah, completely different shapes and sizes.

The hilarity continues as you sit there and think that when people see the image I posted on the previous page, that they won't be able to tell that the nose-in/nose-out are different shapes and sizes.

Your little "debunking of the debunking" was necessary by disinfo artist Shack when he got busted creating the disinformation in the first place. Then he goes and adds all kinds of filters to the images to make them appear as if they're a close match.

But guess what bump mapping does: it simulates bumps and wrinkles on the surface of an object which results in a bumpy surface as opposed to a smooth surface. Thus adding more bump mapping artificially distorts the object instead of clearing it up.

So, when Simon disinfo artist Shack got busted creating disinformation with the first nose-in/nose-out depiction, he decided to create this new nose-in/nose out and deliberately distort the image to make them appear to match.

Either by fading frames out to make an object match itself, or by distorting an image to make it match another image, he's still creating disinformation or HOAXes. There's no way around this fact.

I see lots of people "buying" NPT, so there's another lie you just told.

Then do tell how the no-plane threads keep dying and getting buried, or how they end up in the HOAX section?

Btw, you conveniently skipped my question to you

I didn't skip anything. Your question was answered multiple times in this thread alone. Maybe you should stop spreading around known hoaxes/disinformation and read something for a change.

I'll say it one last time:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh SNAP, look at that. Prove that this stuff is a hoax and disinformation and look where it ends up. Game over, guys. Time to let this stuff go.

Now we can get back to real 9/11 discussions in the 9/11 forum.

edit on 19-4-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Oh SNAP, look at that. Prove that this stuff is a hoax and disinformation and look where it ends up. Game over, guys. Time to let this stuff go.

Now we can get back to real 9/11 discussions in the 9/11 forum.

edit on 19-4-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

Snap? Because ATS is the authority on truth, and some propagandist blowhard says so? Listen to yourself, you're making it pretty obvious even to newbies. Who would want to limit the topics of discussion, save someone who has something to hide?

Yeah, you go back to another decade of worthless discussion with the rest of the truth movement, me I'll keep trying to get a word in edgewise between bans and buffoons.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I am so glad to see stuff like this placed into the hoax forum where it belongs. thank you admins.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Snap? Because ATS is the authority on truth, and some propagandist blowhard says so?

Many intelligent people over the years have proven this topic as a hoax. I proved it in this very thread. Let it go.

Who would want to limit the topics of discussion, save someone who has something to hide?

We already went over this earlier in the thread. The discussion happened and was over years ago. I don't know where you've been, but maybe a little more research on your part is in order.

I'll keep trying to get a word in edgewise between bans and buffoons.

So, in other words, you'll deliberately keep peddling known disinformation. That shows your true colors and who you're really working for.

I'll take yours and ATH's declination of my invitation to a debate to mean that you, as has always been proven, don't have any real evidence and that you are deliberately and knowingly spamming disinformation.

With the 9/11 truth movement, and now the internet's #1 conspiracy site getting rid of the discussion of this subject, you don't have too many more places to spam your disinformation. When do you get the hint that it's game-over for the no-plane/CGI/tv fakery disinfo? Let it go. All you're doing is taking valuable time from your life that you could be using to do enjoyable things. I hardly believe knowingly spreading around disinformation is enjoyable.

Unless one is paid to spread it, or has other hidden agendas.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join