It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media Are The Enemy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

No, I mean I can't start a new thread until after i have 20 posts. Don't you think that evidence in that video is worthy of its own thread? I don't want to have to go around posting fakery just to get 20 posts. Its not hard, just click create new thread, post the following (this goes to anyone willing to do this):

www.youtube.com...

It shows the following during this interview (in order of increasing shock value):

1.) Walsh being followed by an MIB

2.) MIB mistakenly taking part in the interview.

3.) Leventhal reacting to that.

4.) MIB reaching for ear piece.

5.) Leventhal sharing ear-piece frenquency with MIB.

6.) Leventhal pitching lines to MIB

I believe the entire reason for that interview was to take place during the collapse of building 7, but ultimately did not coincide.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Neveos

Everything about 911, especially that which has been vetted by the government and was on TV and is now on YouTube should be considered suspect, but Harley Guy is a cartoon...

He's not alone, there are so many bad actors it is embarrassing to watch. I love the one in the the Naudet film...the witness saying it's like a something from the movie "the towering inferno". Bad acting abounds.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by Neveos

Everything about 911, especially that which has been vetted by the government and was on TV and is now on YouTube should be considered suspect, but Harley Guy is a cartoon...

He's not alone, there are so many bad actors it is embarrassing to watch. I love the one in the the Naudet film...the witness saying it's like a something from the movie "the towering inferno". Bad acting abounds.
I am beating my head against the wall. Will you please read my last post!!! Make the video its own thread. I even have the content there for you to copy.

You can feel free to make it yourself!! Anyone!!
edit on 17-4-2011 by Neveos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Neveos

Sorry man...that video is just the tip of the iceberg and I'd have to put more effort into it than I'm willing to do right now. Be patient, you'll get your 20 posts soon enough, but please don't spend them all here talking about your video, okay?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ok you're right or whatever.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Neveos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kybertech
Exellent thread, and to be honest the best one I've seen so far on this forums.

I would like to add something:
It's not only the news which is propagada or is bad for you it's all TV.

Watching it on a regular basis alters your brainwaves permanently. Various people are telling you this including Alex Jones who mentions it every show.
But it's not only that. If you do stop watching it for at least a year something very dramatic will happen. You will suddenly notice that everything is acting it's the way people talk, move and look. Which is very very different from real life.

Again please do yourself a favor and at least stop watching TV the regular way. Even watching series on the internet is bad for you though. I have to admit that I do that myself some times and I cannot see the acting so obvious like the time when I didn't consume any of this media at all.

We could not agree more with the above quote, "everything is acting" says it all.
We gave up the TV 18 years ago this june and only fire it up for special things like the Olympics and the Stanley Cup finals.
Now when I have a doctors appointment or something like that which has a waiting area with a TV I make sure to facing in the other direction so as not to become polluted all over again.
It feels good to be free of it and think for ourselves here, also the $12000.00 we saved so far on cable bills is a bonus.
To Yankee what a good thread and we agree 100% with your views.
S&F Regards, Iwinder & Yogaginns

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Neveos

I know I could make 20 posts in a day...easy! What is so vital about this info that it must be up today and not tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by Neveos

I know I could make 20 posts in a day...easy! What is so vital about this info that it must be up today and not tomorrow?

Don't sweat it Amaterasu he now has a thread up and running so he is gone from here now.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Merci. [smile]

Glad (s)he's got it up. A tad on the impatient side, that One. [grin]

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Reuters and Associated Press are owned by the Rothschild Family

Good Post OP.

My original take on the media coverage of 9/11 was how it was repeated over and over to embed this image into our subconscious minds, aka subliminal programming.

If one has ever lived abroad and/or had the opportunity to do so. One of the first things that you realize is the difference in the type of subject matter presented by the news abroad vs what we are "told" here in the US by the major news sources, aka the MSM.

Additionally, whenever watching the evening news, one only has to note the massive amount of Pharmaceutical advertisements, to ascertain as to who are the evening new's major financial sponsors.

Additionally, Our major televised news anchors Katie Couric (CBS), Brian Williams(NBC), Diane Sawyer(ABC) are all members of the Council on Foreign Relations. The major source of United States Foreign Policy and "advice to the State Department" as Hillary Clinton has admittedly said.

Here is an example of what we will read abroad that won't necessarily appear on the evening news with Katie Couric for example that is relevant to the OP's topic.

The European Union Times:

Reuters and Associated Press are owned by the Rothschild Family

As you know, these are THE two major news feeds to all news agencies/providers in the US.

AND also as you might already know, that the vast majority of television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry and the recording industry are all bundled into huge media conglomerates controlled by 7 men, coincidentally of the same religious affiliation as that of the Rothschilds.

These seven men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Now I know that this will incite the typical reactions with implications of being racist. But that is far from my objectives here, for I instead aim to merely point out that such a small percentage (3-5%) of the US population can wield control over so many American's lives via control of the media. Whereas another group with similar percentages of the US Population, namely, the Native Americans, wield absolutely none.

And Finally...
This segues also as to why the "Damn Fool" conspiracy web sites pose such a threat to the system of media control as well as to why we have such a concerted effort here on ATS to demean, ridicule and discredit any and all sources of information NOT provided by the major news sources.

Granted that not all information on these sites is factual in all cases. But that is the nature of any theory, Conspiracy or otherwise.

The bigger problem with these sites and inherent threats to the MSM are more so primarily attributed to readers gaining access to information that was not meant to be shared with the public and readers of these sites potentially approaching and learning the Truth.

www.eutimes.net...
www.rense.com...
www.cfr.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I don't disagree that the media are pretty avaricious and morally suspect, but why do so many mainstream publishers produce Conspiracy books?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by nh_ee

I don't disagree that the media are pretty avaricious and morally suspect, but why do so many mainstream publishers produce Conspiracy books?

What publishers and what books for example? Part of the role of propaganda is to direct public opinion. As Lenin said, the best way to control the opposition is to lead it, or as Chomsky said:

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate."

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Obviously very few publishers bother with your brand of conspiracy because it's so self-evidently marginal and as such has a negligible market.

I'm more interested in those who think that their views are somehow counter cultural and revolutionary, and yet are used to reading about them in books published under the aegis of enormous global conglomerates. Admittedly no mainstream publisher has yet put out a NPT book, but they've done most of the other conspiracies. I'm just wondering why they would do this when they're mostly owned by bug business and - shock, horror - zionists.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Obviously very few publishers bother with your brand of conspiracy because it's so self-evidently marginal and as such has a negligible market.

Obviously self-evidently marginal; I feel negligible already.

I'm more interested in those who think that their views are somehow counter cultural and revolutionary, and yet are used to reading about them in books published under the aegis of enormus global conglomerates.

You lost me.

Admittedly no mainstream publisher has yet put out a NPT book, but they've done most of the other conspiracies. I'm just wondering why they would do this when they're mostly owned by bug business and - shock, horror - zionists.

Did you read my OP, or even the Chomsky quote? I can think of a good reason why no one publishes this stuff.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Obviously self-evidently marginal; I feel negligible already.

I'd be happy to publish a NPT book if I thought it would make money. PM me if you have a viable idea.

You lost me.

My point is that many conspiracy theories are published by mainstream imprints, and usually these are owned by nasty global financiers. And yet this doesn't deter their adherents.

Did you read my OP, or even the Chomsky quote? I can think of a good reason why no one publishes this stuff.

Chomky isn't a huge fan of CT, is he? But that's beside the point. The reason no one publishes this stuff is because there's no market for it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Everything about 911, especially that which has been vetted by the government and was on TV and is now on YouTube should be considered suspect, but Harley Guy is a cartoon... He's not alone, there are so many bad actors it is embarrassing to watch. I love the one in the the Naudet film...the witness saying it's like a something from the movie "the towering inferno". Bad acting abounds.

Yeah, have you noticed how these ass clown fake witnesses crawled out of the sewer on 9/11 to contribute their five minutes of garbage and haven't been heard from since? It's like they crawled right back into the gutter from where they came so they would not be scrutinized or exposed. Of course, you also have your amateur thespians like Rodriguez who hang around enough to muddy the waters with their ridiculous testimony, which is as authentic as a three dollar bill.

The reason why no mainstream publisher will touch any controversial stories about 9/11 is the same reason the media has never investigated 9/11. Since all these disreputable and dishonest media outlets are pretty much owned by the same jokers, they would be implicating themselves by properly investigating the crime. So instead, they preferred to give us the watered down version of 9/11, complete with insults, marginalization and mentally retarded rationalizations. Besides, the dumbed down masses are more interested in reality stars than governments which commit treasonous activities.

In essence, you don't need a very high reading level to find out what kind of perfume your favorite phony reality star wears. On the other hand, understanding the motivation behind 9/11 does take some intelligence, a lot of patience and a certain amount of insight. Unfortunately, most people are even too stupid and lazy to connect the dots and color by numbers.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I'd be happy to publish a NPT book if I thought it would make money. PM me if you have a viable idea.

Are you really a publisher? I have an interesting book I want to publish (it's all completed). It has nothing to do with conspiracies though, but I think it could be a big money maker. If you are in the publishing business, PM your details and I'll gladly send you a copy of the book. I have an extra copy or two lying around which I can send. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum...

You see the same with PR marketing of music artists (or even TV shows).
They are all made out to be really "extreme" or "radical" or "outrageous" or "edgy".... whereas in fact its all carefully planned within a narrow range of behaviour.
None of them would ever suggest turning the TV or radio off, for example. Thats too extreme.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

as Chomsky said:

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate."

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

Pointed message, worth repeating.

Thanks for that link. S&

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Are you really a publisher? I have an interesting book I want to publish (it's all completed). It has nothing to do with conspiracies though, but I think it could be a big money maker. If you are in the publishing business, PM your details and I'll gladly send you a copy of the book. I have an extra copy or two lying around which I can send. Cheers!

I'm not a publisher but I used to work for one and have quite a few contacts in that sphere. PM me a synopsis and I'll check it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join