It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP being used for the war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I've been watching things lately and notice that all of a sudden there are some very unusual weather patterns being discussed. Has anyone been checking the HAARP site over the past few days (Dragon?) ?

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
no ... get over it ...

sigh, some peoples obsessions get too much ....

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well nice to know someone at least read it!

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Although you never know, Kim Jong Il might be doing this to aid Iraq!

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
We wouldn't be waiting for sandstorms...

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Silver iodide is often used to accellerate the rain process, could we use that to our advantage by releasing pounds of silver iodide in the air over Baghdad?

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Actually, HAARP is very calm and quiet right now, which is a serious change from what it was doing about 48-72 hours ago (scroll back to those dates). Of course, HAARP requires some lead time to set up good heavy duty storm systems, and that is about the required time frame.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It could be completely coincidental, but I saw this on the drudge report today- an eyewitness account of the storm:

"The storm is from God," he said, looking out his trembling window. "Until the aggression started, never in my life did I see a storm like this. We all believe in God, we all have faith in God. And God is setting obstacles against the Americans."

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
and also behind this war, then why would they handicap themselves??? Nope...not buyin' it...

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
As I posted in another thread, the US isnt the only kind of the block to have HAARP technology: The HAARP club includes the US, Russia, China, Japan, UK, Austrlalia, Israel, and likely a few others.

This is VERY interesting news to go along with the HAARP signals....

sfgate.com.../news/archive/2003/03/26/state1636EST7193.DTL

These "silent" earthquakes are very new, and very very unusual.... It is known that seismic activity is often associated with HAARP activity, within aboutt 72-96 hours (about that long since HAARP went silent)...

I believe the seismic activity to be a side effect of HAARP emmissions, although evidence suggests that it can be intelligently manipulated (one of HAARPs many offensive uses). This new "silent" earthquake may be an engineered attempt to sublimate seismic activity in a less damaging way than as an uncontrolled side effect of prolonged emissions....

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So..IF the NWO is behind HAARP Posted by Gazrok

Actually it is run by the US Navy and Air Force, although they try to have a presence from the University of Alaska to give it credence as a "research project".

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello All,

I wanted to share with you my thoughts on Haarp:

As I was watching the following video, it got me thinking about Haarp in relations to the existence of alien underground bases. Please watch the video starting at 9:00 min

The Friendship Case ( Il Caso Amicizia )

and first 4 min of part 2 of the vid may explain some of the earthquakes we have lately:

The Friendship Case ( Il Caso Amicizia ) Full-Length Part 2

let me know what you think? Could be a possibility?
edit on 21-5-2011 by MonsieurM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The idea behind harp is to use the ionosphere for communication and to disrupt enemy communication. You cant create earthquakes with it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

If you watched part 2 of the vid, you'd see the witness describing how those underground bases get created and how they return to their "natural" shape when they decide to abandon the base. So basically the earthquakes could be the underground bases closing down as a by-product of Haarp actually being used to modify the weather within these bases (vid 1)

(just a hypothese based on the vids i posted).

plausible?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Unless we get earthquakes away from fault lines that baffle the experts about the possible cause, no not plausible.

top topics

join