It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Cage,Arrested in New Orleans and charged with....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I wanted to post this before someone else did and bad mouthed him or something like that. Now remember,eveyone who gets arrested is innocent until proven guilty. I love Nic Cage and his movies. Hes even star of one of some ATSers favorite movies "KNOWING",at least it s one of mine...now i dont condone hitting women or any abuse towards them atall but lets at least here the whole stroy before we pass judgement..

MUG SHOT

Oscar-winning actor Nicolas Cage went on a drunken tear in New Orleans' French Quarter Friday night that ended with his arrest on several charges, including domestic abuse battery, according to a police spokesman.

Cage was charged with domestic abuse battery, disturbing the peace and public drunkenness, Flot said.

The arrest comes just weeks after RadarOnline.com exclusively reported that police had been called to a Big Easy restaurant where Cage was involved in a disturbance. And just last December, he was caught on video in an obscenity-laced rant aimed at an unidentified person believed to be his wife Alice Kim.

Cages Booking Sheet

CNN ARTICLE
edit on 16-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Cage's cool factor just increased by 24.7 percent.

Congratulations! Nicolas Cage just reached Lvl. 2!
Congratulations! Nicolas Cage learned the attack Boozethrower!
edit on 16-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Another drunken idiot ! "Another role model". Maybe governments should do something about alcohol...
ALCOHOL = DOMESTIC ABUSE + ROAD TRAUMA ETC...
I cant remember someone beating up their women after a cigarette.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Damn, he's got weird ears.

2 for the price of 1

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Does this really have to be posted on ATS? Last time I checked, this website was made for alternative news and views, not for mainstream celebrity news. But to get to the point...

I totally saw this coming.

Kind Regards,
TokyoDynamite

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

So the government could control another part of our life? "You can only drink as much alcohol as we allow you OR ELSE"

Nah, I'd rather they just get much stricter on those who do stupid and foolish things when they've drunk too much E.G. beating on woman. So that people think twice.

And as for Nic, his old movies are great, his new movies, even though aren't oscar nominees, are worth the watch, and if it's true he should be punished, but like the other guy said, I'm not gonna judge, at least not until it's been proven.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
erm thats not a mug shot...

en.wikipedia.org...

I call BS

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is such a non-story. Not reflected to you OP, just that the MSM would even make a story out of this at all. Apparently arguing with your wife in public after knocking back a few and then mouthing off to a cop is all it takes to make the tabloids - er, MSM (getting so you can't tell them apart anymore).

At least he wasn't robbing the supermarket. "I'll be takin' these Huggies, and whatever cash you got..!"

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokyodynamite
Does this really have to be posted on ATS? Last time I checked, this website was made for alternative news and views, not for mainstream celebrity news. But to get to the point...

I totally saw this coming.

Kind Regards,
TokyoDynamite

Saw what coming?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Saw Nicholas Cage getting arrested

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, it looks like another actor who I will avoid for as long as I could.
This is immoral behavior. I would never see another one of his movies.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Perhaps Cage went to the Gulf of Mexico to celebrate the 1 Year anniversary of the Gulf Oil "Spill" which was foreshadowed on Knowing?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm your loss - He is a good actor. You never done things you regretted in life "Perfect One"

Not right he did what he did ...........but he did, we all breakdown somewhere, sometimes..........

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Being a great (good) actor doesn't mean being a great (good) human being.....
Got to separate those two things

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

I never said I was perfect. I just do not favor when people do immoral acts. so, I push it under the rug.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosunny

Are you talking to me?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

Best get the dustpan and brush out then........................

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

Does he star in any good movies?
I never watch movies, much anyway.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto
reply to post by vesta

Does he star in any good movies?
I never watch movies, much anyway.

Why comment then?