It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I predict these things thru the word of God. The living Bible, that is alive, because of the truth, that is with in it's bindings. The truth lives forever ! So glory be to God. That as we walk in the light, of his holy word, we may also
live forever with the Lord.

Robert Plant's song writing, has always been at THE cutting edge of the social, cultural and spiritual influences on western society. He obviously, for the better part of his career, going back to even before Led Zeppelin, began to put pen to paper. Has by whatever means, always been able to show prophetically, social and cultural influences on western society that seem almost liquifactioned, by spiritual influences both western and eastern.

I predict, we will soon see many more performers, coming with messages like this. Notice that this song is completely lacking in the abstract. This straight forward message, to this personage ( Satan ) is hardly the norm for Robert Plant. Notice how the song speaks prophetically concerning this kingdom. So Satan must have a kingdom. In the Bible Satan is acknowledged as Lord of this world. Listen to this song as even it is very personable and prophetic to the subject. Although the message seems to come with great sorrow.

We often see performers turn their back on Satan as their years progress into the twilight.

We are already seeing this happening to this world. This world is Satans kingdom. See it as it begins to fall.
I also predict all who remain alive, after Dec. 21 2012 will know this is what is happening. I've seen a lot of people on this site say they will not be sorry to see this world pass away. Or how they hate this world. I concur with all of them. However, for anyone to say, that Christians pray for the end to come and pray for great death and destruction? Are very simply scared to death. Because they also see and know. Yet will not bend to the will of God. Here's another one credit Kinda Kurious.

Lots of acknowledgement as to the end of days not just from ancient text.
We are going to be seeing a lot more of this. Starting now.

Randyvious

Mod note:
I thought long on which forum to post this in. Hope I got it right ?

edit on 16-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have never heard that first song my friend. Listening to it this first time sent shivers up and down my spine. There were so many elements in the song from african shakers, asian cymbals, and even native american chant. It sounded like a plea from the whole world in one song!

Wow! Thanks for sharing. Gonna listen to the second vid now...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

With out a doubt Robert Plant coupled with his first song writting partner Jimmy Page, are together responsible for some of the best lyrics ever recorded in rock history.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by IAMIAM

With out a doubt Robert Plant coupled with his first song writting partner Jimmy Page, are together responsible for some of the best lyrics ever recorded in rock history.

There is no doubt about that my friend. No doubt!

Now I am gonna have to go jam out again.

been awhile...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Jam away good friend. YOU are bound for happiness.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The elements of the music entice one's senses. The lyrics raise the eyebrows and widens the eyes. The tones pass through the ear canal vibrating the ear drum, and stomps right on the vestibule so the auditory nerve has no choice but deliver the statement.

With that said, good job old friend.(no pun intended).

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Have you heard this one? I think it is actually one great song. Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion1

Conc
I can't tell you how much good it does me to see youngsters like this who have it all figured out.

That was very cool. Don't be surprised if you see me use that around here. Thank you friend.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No problem Randy. Sometimes the only thing that makes sense is non-sense. lol. You know it is strange though. If I had not had my experiences with Christ I would probably not believe either. It is funny how he picks the ones that he picks, because there are a lot better qualified people to witness for him than myself. I have a hard time just putting my pants on in the mornings.

new topics

top topics

join