It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any links for reverse phone number lookup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hi there!

My cell phone is broken (can't hear the person on other line) and most of my friends know that, so they text me or call me on my other phone. In the past couple of days I got some calls with unknown numbers and would LOVE to know who that was... Does any of you know of any free reverse phone number lookup sites? I searched the web before, but only came across pay sites. Thanx in advance!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

How would you search an unknown number?

I think reverse look up only works if you have the phone number of the person that called.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

They would text me the info for a fee

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247

How would you search an unknown number?

I think reverse look up only works if you have the phone number of the person that called.

Sorry, a number that doesn't belong to any of the people saved in my phone or anybody else that I know.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

If you have an android phone, there is a "white pages with caller id" app. It has reverse lookup.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
www.spokeo.com...
This is good.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How about any free reverse directories? Both of those charge a fee.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
Hi there!

.... I searched the web before, but only came across pay sites. Thanx in advance!

If you trying to do cell phone lookup you will have to pay cuz cell numbers cant be found in white pages. You can try Wite pages premium service that lets you do 20 lookups for $20 - $1 for lookup. If there is not info found they won't charge you.Google White pages pro.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Gday, I did a fairly intense search quite recently looking for a free reverse phone number directory, and although I am in Australia, what I found is that basically it is illegal. But I will be very happy if someone can find one that I am able to use.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I always just type the number into google and usually find the info i am looking for. I assume that you already tried this?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Yea you beat me to it sligtlyskeptical. I also use google. You can usually find something or some site. In Canada there is www.411.ca... but usually it just gives you numbers that would be in the phonebook.
edit on 16-4-2011 by pigwithoutawig because: spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Two good ones for cell phones are
Cell Revealer
and
Phone Lookup

Sometimes the info is old, but it can be helpful. And it is free so that is always a plus.

For landlines:
Pipl

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
www.zabasearch.com

www.freeality.com

new topics

top topics

join