It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cow With a Human Head: a Horrific Story of Hybrids, UFO Aliens, and the Dulce Underground Base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

THE PHOTO IN THE BLOG OF THE COW WITH THE SWOLLEN SKULL IS NOT THE PHOTO THAT IS BEING DISCUSSED IN THE STORY ABOUT DULCE.

Except, the same explanation applies. Actually, there is another example of it in Africa. If I remember correctly the tribe killed it because they thought it was a demon....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
maybe I shouldn't have written that in all caps, sorry about that, but I wanted people to see it so they could stop commenting "Just looks like a cow with a big head".

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Anubis, Maahes, Ra, Minotaur, Centaur, etc.

Chimeras have been around for thousands of years. If aliens are messing with it yet again then it's nothing new.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

And extracting Pineal Glands [soul and life force] from living aborted human feteus, and prison death row inmates is nothing new either.. It was done in Egypt about 5 to 6,000 BC. Just ask the monk that takes care of the Arc in Ethiopia.
There are living pineal glandes in there [what the Egyptians, call Jinn Jinn and they are still terrorfied of them today. Years ago [late 90's] there was a web page in deep net medical files showing doctors how to extract the pineal gland from a human infant. There are some very evil people on this earth that scare me more, but that is sick enough.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

if it is an aborted fetus, or a dead body, why not extract organs you want to learn more about? i dont see a problem with it. why is it such a terrible idea?

maybe they were trying to figure out the secrets of '___'

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
"God" is universal consciousness that expresses itself via DNA manipulation (look at spontaneous life experiments, conscious thoughts emitting signals, and other verifiable experiments).

So I never viewed bodies as anything more than expendable vessels which we shed then move onto the next one (transmigration). I am for eugenics and bioengineering etc. and these chimera experiments don't bother me (I don't believe the one in the OP's link is legit btw, it looks like a hydrocephalus case in the bovine). Not even living things dieing affects me anymore because of my universal view.

The only thing that would (& does) bother me is suffering.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
here is the video

www.youtube.com...

skip forward to 6 minutes in to see the REAL photo of the alleged human-cow hybrid, that blog was pretty stupid to confuse people by not putting the photo from the UFO Hunters show.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

The dude said they sent the calf to the vet. But which one? I used to work right next door to NMVDS, It is operated bt NM State University but is located on the UNM campus. I know the vet that works there. He is a smart guy. Lets find out which vet this calf was taken too. If it was NMVDS, I will go down and personally ask what it was.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Thanks it was a good post because if you listen to the podcast Bill says that the people Thomas Castello told about Dulce ended up dead. Even if he is referring to one person Thomas Castello told, who is it? Ann West is reported ok, and TAL Levesque is still living. These are the only people Thomas talked to (I doubt anybody knows how Bill Hamilton got the picture of Thomas).

It is my opinion Thomas Castello is created from a myth by TAL Levesque, and later pushed for the purposes of disinformation. The "big boys" Bill mentions would obviously not let national television talk about the true origins - Dr. Bennewitz and Myrna Hansen, 9 years before the so called Thomas Castello came out. If you research on TAL and the origins of the Castello story there are problems, and more reasons why TAL would create something like that.

The hybrid doesn't look to me like it is something of any UFO relevance, and it is from Gabe Valdez. Gabe Valdez saw a UFO fly by the Mesa in '78. He believed it all at first then turned away almost like an agent, running away from Dulce literally. I think it is disinformation becasue Gabe has proved to know much more than he likes to talk about.

I believe there is a good possibility Dulce was real, but remember the aliens turned on the treaties so I doubt you would find any there now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join