posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
Yes, it does...but...
- A breakaway candidate has to step up, to clean the cooperation, a.k.a. government. And I don't mean elected officials, on the contrary, I'm
referring to The Bureaucracy...the people that tend to stay in office, regardless of who is elected, and that tend to run things...since they are the
only ones that truly know how the machine works.
- An enlightened population. This is the hardest task to achieve, since Universal Right To Vote would have to go the way of the Dodo...
- The responsibleness, and persecution, to the full extent of the law, of the former Commander In Thief. As opposed to the "new trend" of the new
administration pardoning, without criteria, or due diligence, everything the former did.
- Impeach, Impeach, Impeach. Every time a politician makes decision that totally contradict the platform that he ran on. Every time a politician rapes
the constitution, the Natural Laws, and the law of the Nation.
Of course nine of this will happen. A massive alienation campaign will be mounted, and the sheeple will forget everything done, by said criminal, and
will vote for him in mass...like sheeple like to do. Three months later very few of these sheeple will admit to having ever voted for said thief...
This is the state of the Nation.
We are too far down the road, I feel that nothing less then massive civil protests, and unrest, will suffice now...or, the dismemberment, and re
founding, of the Union, and the creation of an all new Constitution, without so many loopholes, Presidential discretion, Presidential decrees, and the
likes. A truly independent, and active Supreme Court, whose members must all have backgrounds in Constitutional Law, would also be a big help. The
mere act of the President nominating members to this organism of State, that should, in it's mandate, be monitoring the actions of said President,
proves that the Constitution is no longer effective.
The "quick" fix:
- Dismemberment, and re-founding of the Union. The bulk of the executive internal power, and local laws, should remain within the States, not the
- As incongruous as this might seem, the Constitution, due to decades of being ravaged, and raped, has now become unconstitutional. A new Constitution
should be "written", in a joint effort between the Representatives of "We The People", by the newly reformed Supreme Court, and by renown
Constitutional Lawmakers. It must be "armored" against violations, and be actively approved by no less then two-thirds of the House. Any changes, or
amendments, must also be actively approved, both by 2/3 of the House, and by the Supreme Court.
- The President should be a "primus inter pares", and thus elected by the House of Representatives. No more Presidential Elect...eeerrrrr Charade,
Circus. No more Dictator In Chief. The President would come directly from the midst of the People's Representatives, and be under their supervision,
and that of the Supreme Court (or a newly created Supreme Constitutional Court).
- No more Standing Armed Forces. Unfortunately, this would be the greatest difficulty. Unemployment would skyrocket, and many states would, in the
short term, loose millions, in military contacts. But, as rational human beings, we have to face the fact that the Military has become a Cast System,
that feeds from War, is highly unconstitutional, and whose influence is far greater then perceived. Of course, the "alphabet" Federal Illegal
Agencies, by all right, also an undemocratic Cast Elite, would also be terminated.
PS » There would be much more, but I do not, currently have the time, the will, or the patience. A bottle of JW Black Label awaits...
I would, however, like to leave you with a thought. Having the courage to make ENGLISH the Official Language of the USA would, in my view, be the
perfect place to start...let us call it the cornerstone of the foundation of a new Republic, this time by the People, with the People, for the People.