It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weird and Wacky World of Physics: Time, Time Control and the Government

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Great great post OP, i just have one problem, now this may seem nitpicky, but i am fairly sure that Kerr metrics do have singularities, they are just avoidable.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjadan9

Well according to the Holographic Principle...and of course, this is all THEORY, the universe retains information on it's surface in a way...therefore the past and future is existent.

Some people believe 'time' to be constant...but how do we actually know?

reply to post by highlyoriginal

I seriously have no idea. Could you try and explain again....I'm really bad with words

Let me try though.

Back to physics and the train -- if you were to measure how long it took to reach the speed of light from a moving train without windows, which is moving at a constant speed, would you not be able to deduce the difference from a stationary lab experiment? (think particle accelerator)

Ahh but imagine if there are no bumps felt on the train...and windows are closed...what's telling you that you're not stationary, that you're actually moving? So it'd be the same as being still.

reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Ahh my bad! Sorry, thank you

edit on 17-4-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Dr. David Lewis Anderson in that coast to coast interview was talking of their ability to create a "time warp field". A major use of this technology to "travel in time" to my mind, would be to travel vast distances of space while being in some sort of space craft, as the space craft would be kept in its own personal time warp field it would escape/bend/alter/halt the effects known relative time has on physical beings, and be able to steadily propel itself through space. It seems like the best way to travel through time is to take oneself out of time, and I guess if we view time as a constant or the constant, can we say that the word time is synonomous with what change on all levels is, things (matter, energy) are always in motion or flux presumably since the moment time was started, from moving of planets to the moving and changing of cells and atoms, this cosmic breathing/vibrating or eternal change of the universe I believe is what the word time is describing, Time being relative meaning that in all scales macro and micro time can be measured and percieved differently, just as there is infinite space within the measurement of a yard, and also infinite space within one hundred yards, The universe does not measure itself, but when a free willed fractal of this universe in the form of a physical being and its collective conciousness grasps the ability to measure itself and its surroundings, gods unlimited bag of magic tricks can be realized, understood and practiced. All Ideas and creations that have come about from Men and Women on this planet came from the infinite depths of the human mind. And so for traveling through space the idea of the flying saucer or some type of gyroscope comes to mind, almost like a man made,mobile and mechanical black hole. In that Interview David Anderson said the experiments they performed were on seedlings, so I can imagine they were able to speed up, slow down, halt, or possibly even rewind the effects of natural growth within a biological seed, in this fixed time warp field. Now I understand there are many variables and loopholes and problems in these ideas, but does this not seem like the natural path this technology will be used for? Besides maybe creating time warp field closets where people can step in or possibly sleep in to halt aging or something like that. If they could make a seed grow into a full grown vegetable producing plant in seconds, they could create vegetable factories and feed the world. Its hard to imagine what the history of independent human wills and souls, communities and villages really look like from an unbiased source outside of our perception of time, if we were in space looking down at the rotating planets and their revolution, this event which has for much time been occuring would be occuring very quickly! So imagine sections of history, all that has happened in 1000 years, or 200 years, is only the revolving of this hypersped system 200 times, our lives from that view must look like as it looks to view a pot of boiling water, think of all that can happen in one day!
just some ideas... This thread is very awesome by the way and much kudos for putting the time,effort and intellect into creating it for all to enjoy!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94

I seriously have no idea. Could you try and explain again....I'm really bad with words

Let me try though.

Back to physics and the train -- if you were to measure how long it took to reach the speed of light from a moving train without windows, which is moving at a constant speed, would you not be able to deduce the difference from a stationary lab experiment? (think particle accelerator)

Ahh but imagine if there are no bumps felt on the train...and windows are closed...what's telling you that you're not stationary, that you're actually moving? So it'd be the same as being still.

Okay I'll try to make this easier to understand (for my own sake as well as for everyone).

Train is moving constant speed, unable to tell it's actually moving due to physics experiments still giving same results & there are no windows to show us visually that we're moving.

What if you had a particle accelerator on this train and were able to move a particle to the speed of light and measure that time it took [to get to it's max speed, in this case practically the speed of light].

Now compare it to the time it would take on the ground (not on the moving train). *Edit: yes you'd need to know these times before being on the train but I hope this explains what I was trying to say, although it's very lax and may now seem stupid IMO*

You would have to see a very (VERY) small difference in the times due to the train is already moving therefore the object you're accelerating started at whatever speed the train is moving.

Make sense?

Point of it all is to show you can use science to show you're on a moving train even if all variables are constant -- the train keeps going forward without bumps etc... allowing you to have a base that would be the same as one in a lab.
edit on 4/17/2011 by highlyoriginal because: added info

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Great topic! Subscribed for future reference...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I thought I just saw John Titor....maybe

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Holy Guacamole..

What an awesome thread BP94..

great presentation and layout..

wow..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It was one of the most beautiful thread I ever read.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

edit on 17-4-2011 by rdavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

I wouldn't trust Einstein to change a tire on my car, much less tell me about the nature of reality.

This is my favorite example of "time travel":

The Urzeit (Primeval) Code

Seeds or eggs are placed between two metal plates. A high voltage DC current is applied to the plates (300 to 3000 V/cm) for three days. Voila! The seeds or eggs grow into extinct versions of that life form. The discoverers "passed away unexpectedly".

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
reply to post by Wolfenz

The CNN has their precious air time to show this time travel nonsense while the physics of free energy device, principle etc are all thrown in the oblivion. What we really need and can do right now is to get out of the fossil fuel dependency for ever. The local energy conservation law in the theory of electrodynamics has been proven to be false not only in physical expreiment but also in theory. This should be the earth shattering news that deserves serious attention of the world, not the time travel nonsense.

Im for all for Free Energy but for those Scientist that were there and almost there were , Were Assassinated by the Oil & Coal Tycoons (TPTB) Free Energy has been alway there it just the Government will not allow some of those materials that can be used for free Energy to go for sale for Civilian legal USE go ask Bob Lazar!

Dead Scientists DO Tell Tales, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For Example

Dr. Eugene F. Mallove, a Norwich Free Academy graduate, 56, died May 14, 2004 after being beaten to death during an alleged robbery. Mallove appeared on Coast To Coast AM as recently as Feb. 2004 speaking about alternative energy. Mallove was well respected for his knowledge of cold fusion. www.infinite-energy.com...

Source : Steve Quayle
www.stevequayle.com...-49575

as Steel Tycoon JP Morgan has Once said to Tesla Its Useless to me if i cant put a Meter on to it !
How can I Profit ! from it !

unless you hermitize yourself hidden from view and live of the Land and Steal those Main Ingredient Materials
in order to have Free Energy

Well Bill Gate Became a MultiBillionaire from Manipulating Conning and Stealing from other Company's Seattle Computer Company & Xerox & Apple ! watch the Movie Pirate's of Silicon Valley

We never did need Fossil fuels in the first place! but for Oil WE WILL NEVER RUN OUT EVER Not until Earth is Oblivion Not Until Earth become a Lifeless Planet! Evey Animal & Plant Life Decays sinks into the soil would naturally become OIL Look at every Tree with Leaves that fall to the ground ! around the World Per Year! let alone Wild Animals !

Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis - Part 1 of 8

Time Travel is Nonsense ! ? you may want to consider those out of place anomaly ! that dont quite fit in !
a Hammer found with steel properties that are So pure & Advanced that we Today can Barely Duplicate it
and the Famed Spark Plug in Stone & Ancient Egyptian & South American Aircraft Like Structures
that are able to Fly a Working Model From those Ancient Design Spec's ..

(Rabbithole2.com)
ANCIENT ARTIFACTS
THAT CHALLENGE MODERN THINKING
rabbithole2.com...

Watch this !! Below Unless you think its Aliens ! Time Travel Could Explain it ! but it Would Create a Balance Paradox Watch it ! then think with your Open Mind! then Think about the Past Religions ! of Being's from the Sky! Just Maybe ! or do you think its ET from another World ! ? The Angels The GODS From Heaven ETC!!

how GOD and Religion created?

Time travel Can Solve alot of things of what we know today ! Time travel has been Studied since the 40s

edit on 17-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

Well heres a revealing answer for you,and supports your assertions.Light bends in the medium.Its a deep read but supportive,
Albeit with some gross omissions and parameters to explain the increasing acceleration aspect of the universe at present ,whereby gravity has become weaker since the begining but external gravitational force,expanding the medium of the universe as latent dark energy,influxing inbound from elsewhere accelerating everything in space...source
Sorry if that was to deep gringo

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The Time Theater: My point in theory, Imagine a huge theater lobby and there is no time in the lobby, and there are an infinite number of doors to go into the movie. Now there is only one movie playing, but like a computer, just log in and chose a charactor in the movie that you want to be. In each room the movie is ahead 360 day ahead of the previous room. Now that is how time would appear in a 3 dimensional world [time is a dimension] so that is 4 dimensions. In that reality the threater is just one floor. In the 5th dimension it goes up and down in a circular motion like a Slinky toy. To have many parallel dimensions, just ad more Slinky toys to the one toy, now the middle of the Slinky is timeless [no time] to time travel go up and down the middle pick a year and a parallel you want to go. Time goes in a circle not a straght line. DNA code is a good example of this time theory.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Very informative. I just had a thought about time in relation to human existence. Human years are just a blink of an eye in terms of cosmic years. Sure there are theories but we are egotistical to think we will ever begin to understand how time works.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wonderful thread OP.

I'm sure I'll come back and read it several more times to let it all sink in!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Of course we travel through time, at one second per second, if you're driving then it's 55 miles per hour. Well I am sure other posters have pointed this out.
edit on 18-4-2011 by ldyserenity because: fix sentence

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'm still

Go and ask a real scientist but yes, it does seem to appear correct though. You could be disproving Einstein and Galileo

Fact is, we literally can't get anything to the speed of light and therefore their theories still hold?

reply to post by aztlan73

Of course. I reckon we won't ever be able to understand it...we could in a few centuries possibly..who knows what tech and high intelligence they have then.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I was reading about the 4th dimension yesterday along with the tesseract after someone mentioned it. I totally can't grasp the fourth dimension except how it theoretically must relate to the 3rd, 2nd 1st etc.. but I thought I'd throw in the fact that I read that time isn't considered the 4th dimension in and of its own right (as I'd previously thought).

Someone pointed out earlier the difference between spacial and time. Very interesting stuff. I'm terrible with maths but if I can visualize and/or use words instead, I can still grasp things to an extent.

I wish I could go into the future and tell my now-self the answers to the OP
Or at least interact with a theoretical 4D being enough to be told something interesting...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Great thread...little much to read for me but I got the gist.

Here's my take on time. Most people think time is linear. Meaning, it moves forward in time and "maybe backward in time. Problem with the backward in time is the whole paradox thing. So here is how I think it works.

I think time is not only linear but lateral. I think time can move left or right in space. True time travel can only happen this way. It can happen forward in time. It can happen left or right in time. It can happen backward in time as long as you travel back to a different dimension.

I don't think it's possible to travel back in time in your own dimension. I think its possible to travel back in time in another dimension.

Quick edit: I think Deja vu has something to do with time travel. Ponder this... is it possible deja vu happens when we somehow tap into our alternate selves in another universe? Some claim we live in a multiple universe type of whatever. What happens when those universes collide or bump into each other? I believe tha's where the transference of thoughts occur. When we bump universes then we exist in the same universe for a split second, nano second or whatever. This is where the left and right time travel for me comes into play.
edit on 18-4-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Dear BlackPoison94

Thank you for such a wonderful thread.

I have not managed to read all through it as yet but I did see the Coast to Coast interview with Dr, David Lewis Anderson.

Do you think what he said was true ie, we have been traveling in time since 2002???

If so what is your take on the MSM not jumping up and down all over it.

I would think that this has to be the biggest thing to be released by the Boffins since the A bomb at very least and perhaps certainly in the wrong hands even more dangerous.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join