It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weird and Wacky World of Physics: Time, Time Control and the Government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

The two way traversable wormhole idea was found out to be a disaster. They didn't know there is a gigantic potential barrier at the center that blocks two way time travel. Therefore, physical body is not allowed to travel back and forth in time. This was one of the monumental mistakes of the modern physics in the field of the gravitational physics.

Of course the mistake was in the throwing away of the most illusive dipole gravity in general relativity. You can try to quantize general relativity to see if there is anything new. But quantum theory and general relativity has been proven to be incompatible. The integrated theory of quantum field theory and general relativity which is called quantum gravity has been known to be divergent meaning that it is not renormalizable. If you can't renormalize a quantum field theory, its prediction will be nonsensical. This is where the modern gravitational physics stands.

Time travel of physical body is a myth. Never been proven either theoretically or physically.

Better to spend your precious time of mental exercise on more productive subject like free energy.

You have to completely get over the fossil fuel dependency before dreaming about the time travel idiocy at the level of the entire human civilization.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Thank you posting this! You have really put a lot of work in this, impressive!!

I have always been interested in this topic but actually never saw the pattern. There are so many things to follow up on this. I never figured the Montauk project out, not even as being linked to one of my favourite items - the Philadelphia project... Wonder how much more I`ve missed...!

It is a lot of text and information but I will certainly read and follow up everything about this! Looking forward to more! S&F, of course!!

By the way, is there anyone who can recommend serious sources about the works of Tesla?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

You can try to quantize general relativity to see if there is anything new. But quantum theory and general relativity has been proven to be incompatible. The integrated theory of quantum field theory and general relativity which is called quantum gravity has been known to be divergent meaning that it is not renormalizable. If you can't renormalize a quantum field theory, its prediction will be nonsensical. This is where the modern gravitational physics stands.

True, but I do think that either string theory, or with it will actually integrate the two together

Time travel of physical body is a myth. Never been proven either theoretically or physically.

Ronald Mallett is going to prove evidence for it physically. The project is underway.
edit on 17-4-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

I agree that 'free energy' is an important subject and the sooner we discover it or
at least find it and utilise it across the world, then the better.

I also agree that the 'wormhole' idea has it's faults, it seems that we perceive the
idea of time-travel has a physical function... that we must physically be there.

The world today is a practical world, our musings are generated by what we see
around us... we seem to want to live in the 'now'
But what if time-travel is a phenomena that must be seen in a way that the wider
gamut must be appreciated?

If one looks at the animals that live along side us on Earth, we see that they too
deal with life in the present, I know that some will say that this is only an assumption
and they are correct, but I'll wager a Mud Skipper has never contemplated time-travel!

I really think that memories are a way of us going back in time and I wonder if the... or
one of the answers lies there.
I dislike clicky-terms like 'time brain' or 'mind travel' but I believe that any contraption
that will assist us to 'perceive' the past... (I have not even dabbled on how we would travel
into the future!)... as we know it.

This is a very interesting thread!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

WOW mega thread . I cant wait to get stuck into this one its right down my street.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
6 years on ATS, this is now one of my favourite threads! Good work BP, I've not got through it all yet but already i'm feeling cleverererer

S&F and a thank you

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Standing ovation for the most epic post I have seen.
You have covered several of my favorite theory's.

I hope to come back and post something that will add to the topic but I will need a few days to digest what I am reading.

S&F

Tlasalt

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

unless they've discovered sOmething about time travel which they are not telling..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I went back... (in time I suppose!)... and watched the video ‘The Wonders of the Universe' that
you kindly provided and there's a quite profound statement that the young man says whilst
looking at the Hubble deep-space image.

When attempting to describe his thoughts about the images of new stars and older ones,
he says:
"It's... it's in a sense, the wrong languge to use..."

I believe right there is something important.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Let's assume that you actually made it to the past and arrived at your early age of for example 10. Now you(35 years old, I presume) and 10 old years of you will be together in the same time frame of your past. Now this process can be multiplied in such a way that 100 of different physical "you" can be present in the same time frame also. How can this make sense? Who will be real you out of 100? Has ever been such event happened, observed or reported?

NO. Not ever.

I do not mind people contemplating on such things. But physics is a lot more tangible discipline than day dreaming. As far as you do not call it physics, I would be very fine. How about calling it metaphysics?

Some people call the reporting of the UFO phenomenon a delusion. But at least UFO phenomenon has been reported, observed and allegedly happened.

100 of same person with different ages in the same place? Are you kidding me?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

Yes, it is quite puzzling, but I am contemplating the idea of a
'so what...? why is it important whichi is the 'real' one?'!!

I haven't ever heard of such of an event where there are multi-same folk
wandering around in close proximity and I think you may be correct that
all of this a dead end... it's probably just a case of my musings running
away with me... forgive me.

On the plus-side... you shaved off 16 years of my age and for that, I am
forever in your debt!! I have somehow travelled back in time!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the epic thread, was a fantastic read! Personally if i ever had the chance to time travel i wouldn't even give it a second thought i'd be gone!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

Mya I ask would you change anything...? 'green Army'!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Wow this not only got me thinking of time travel but of how I truly am an infant in my knowledge of the world. My brain feels like its on fire and that's a good thing. Thank you for sharing all of this information and who knows it may sprout a seed of thought that would never have occurred. Now if only all of our countries could stop investing in destruction and instead focus on learning all we can about our surroundings. I thank you again and this post is deserving of my first ever S&F as well as reply.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That's a lot of generic material related to "time." Seems like you're shooting wild hoping to land a hit...

The closest you came to understanding time was in context to gravity and maybe the Philadelphia Experiment. The real understanding of time and it's creation is through quantum mechanics. Very few who refer to the Philadelphia Experiment know what really happened...

Time May Not Exist

Find the right door - the article above should help focus your interest.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Cosmic Strings and CTC
“In my previous thread, I mentioned strings. Some scientists have suggested ‘cosmic strings’, the universe itself, is a time machine. Of course this is very hypothetical.

This can be achieved by pulling 2 cosmic strings together or stretching one string close to a block hole to warp enough to create a closed timelike curve (CTC). The object would follow a path where it’ll eventually end at its starting point. It arises from ‘frame dragging’ where a massive object/intense gravitational field moves and “drags” space-time along with it. This then means by using gravity to produce two cosmic strings...a spaceship can theoretically propel itself into the past. It would loop around the cosmic strings.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I read the above I automatically thought about the silver cord that connects our astral to our physical body. Could this theory scientifically prove (time) travel in an astral?

edited to add: should have added scientically proven in the main stream.

edit on 17-4-2011 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This guy that may have the Answer to Time travel !

a Collage Professor and had this Goal since Childhood after his fathers Death!

and what is Stopping him is he Need a Front Man to Finance as the American Government deliberately refuse !

To back this Man up ! Ronald Mallett

WIKI BIO

Ronald Mallett
en.wikipedia.org...

( Home Page)

Faculty
Ronald L. Mallett
Ph.D., Professor of Physics
University of Connecticut

HIS SITE!!
www.phys.uconn.edu...

Professor predicts human time travel this century
www.physorg.com...

With a brilliant idea and equations based on Einstein’s relativity theories, Ronald Mallett from the University of Connecticut has devised an experiment to observe a time traveling neutron in a circulating light beam. While his team still needs funding for the project, Mallett calculates that the possibility of time travel using this method could be verified within a decade.

CNN: Dr. Ronald Mallett's Time Travel Machine

Ronald Mallett: The World's First Time Machine

World Exclusive video: Time Travel Scientist Dr. Ronald Mallett, History Channel

Time Traveler: Ron Mallett - Conversations from Penn State

edit on 17-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Reply to post by Wolfenz

Yup. I discussed him briefly in the latter part of my thread.

Mindblowing how we can be so close to break our frontiers!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Tipler Cylinder and Light

Take a piece of material 10xthe mass of the Sun, roll it into a thing, long, dense cylinder and start spinning it to a few billion revolutions per minute. Taaaaaadaaaaaa....you can time travel! The Tipler Cylinder is based upon Einstein’s GR...that a rotation of matter causes a distorting in space-time. This distortion can actually TWIST time around a rotating cylinder. With the right amount of mass and speed, a CTC can be created..and therefore you can time travel.

when i saw this it reminded me when i was researching the Philadelphia Experiment The Ship,, Eldridge

as The Experiment was either Time Travel, Time Dimensional, Wormhole Creation Etc! another Mystery
along with 1947 Roswell. Incident .

from that I Started having some interest (Years Ago) of searching exotic strange experimental ship 's

I came Across This

Rotor ship

A rotor ship, or Flettner ship, is a ship designed to use the Magnus effect for propulsion. To take advantage of this effect, it uses rotorsails which are powered by an engine. The Magnus effect is a force acting on a spinning body in a moving airstream, which acts perpendicularly to the direction of the airstream. German engineer Anton Flettner was the first to build a ship which attempted to tap this force for propulsion.

Flettner's spinning bodies were vertical cylinders; the basic idea was to use the Magnus effect. The idea worked, but the propulsion force generated was less than the motor would have generated if it had been connected to a standard marine propeller.[1] These types of propulsion cylinders are now commonly called Flettner rotors. His first idea was to produce the propulsion force by using a belt running round two cylinders. Later Flettner decided that the cylinders would be better rotated by individual motors. Flettner applied for a German patent for the rotor ship on 16 September 1922. Assisted by Albert Betz, Jacob Ackeret and Ludwig Prandtl, Flettner constructed an experimental rotor vessel, and in October 1924 the Germaniawerft finished construction of a large two-rotor ship named Buckau. The vessel was a refitted schooner which carried two cylinders (or rotors) about 15 metres (50 ft) high, and 3 metres (10 ft) in diameter, driven by an electric propulsion system of 50 hp (37 kW) power.

Source : Rotor Ship
en.wikipedia.org...

Magnus Effect
en.wikipedia.org...

E-Ship 1 der Firma Enercon

If you dig Deeper! I mean Deeper!

If you seen the Movie Contact ? Based on Carol Sagan Book of the Same NAME!

Contact,(c) wormhole travel...

It makes You wonder if Carol Sagan Knew Something ! we didnt !

Did He ? Anyone Heard of Project looking Glass ! ? Just maybe he saw this Thing Work! ?
We know he had contact with Government Officials & NASA ! Right ! ?

How To Time Travel ( Project Looking Glass) the Rings ..
www.one-mind-one-energy.com...

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 06 ( The Looking Glass )

edit on 17-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: add looking glass video

edit on 17-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: E Ship video

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join