It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato must send in troops to save Misrata, say rebels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
NATO Ground Troops In Libya say rebels

Mohamed said the rebel opposition in Misrata had appealed to Nato to send ground troops to relieve the city. They were, he said, grateful for the international coalition's military intervention. "But we're surprised. And we're angry. We are angered by the lack of hits on Gaddafi's troops by Nato forces.

If NATO, America sends in Ground Troops World War Three officially starts, you can bet China Russia just wont stand there watching this as time fly byes, they too will act.

The rebels have been serving there goal, and thats to make sure the Oil supplies can get through to america and her puppets states.

What do you make of all this?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Russia and China are not going to start a world war over Libya.

It would take something major for them to start a war with NATO, like NATO intervention in Taiwan or Abkhazia.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Russia and China are not going to start a world war over Libya.

It would take something major for them to start a war with NATO, like NATO intervention in Taiwan or Abkhazia.

If China entered the war it would be on our side. They are too heavily invested in America to want to see anything bad happen and Russia honestly can neither afford a war or the bad relations that would come with it. The days of world wars are pretty much over I think, it's turned into small regional conflicts now.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

‘The West is to be forgotten. We will not give them our oil’ - Gaddafi
(RT.com, March 16/2011)

"Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi dismissed his Western partners in an exclusive interview to RT, saying he will give all the country’s oil contracts to Russia, China and India.
“We do not believe the West any longer, that is why we invite Russian, Chinese and Indian companies to invest in Libya’s oil and construction spheres” Gaddafi told RT in an exclusive interview about how he sees the current situation in Libya and the international reaction to events there.
"He condemned the Western powers, saying Germany was the only country with a chance of doing business with Libyan oil in the future. “We do not trust their firms – they took part in the conspiracy against us.""

Why would China join in on the US's side when Libya has already promised to give China business while blocking out Western firms?

PS: Funny how Gaddafi said that Germany might have a chance to do business with Libya in the future. Why? Because Germany pulled out all NATO support in the region a week later (March 22).
edit on 17-4-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

S+F for you my friend, very good find

Everyone hear that? It's the Military Industrial Complex starting it's war engine again. I have no doubt that troops will be on the ground, even even the Elite have to resort to a false flag to do it.

The cluster bomb thing is false. Typical propaganda that didn't happen, like when they said Iraqi soldiers were killing babies in Kuwait.

Does anyone think Gaddaffi will step down? I hope not. The middle will fill the airways with "he is weakening" and "The regime is wavering" but many of us here know that is all hot air.

Does anyone think the anglo-french-american forces will leave? Not without the oil. So we are set up for a showdown.

The BRICS countries have deeply demonized and vilifies the western powers for the bombings. The will not stand for troops on the ground. I can see these nations effectively leaving the U.N. if that happens. After all, in effect China is paying for the bombing somewhat! They could threaten to sell back U.S. treasuries if the U.S. does land troops in Libya. Or skip the threat and just do it.

"He will massacre the people of Misrata. If a massacre happens, [Nato's] credibility is on the line. Either they intervene immediately with troops on the ground – now, now, now – or we will all regret this. It's murderous and mad, the people of Misrata are paying the price."

My feeling is if enough people want to Gaddaffi to go, they will overthrow him. We (Americans) fought for our independence in a 4 year war, and paid many lives. NATO cannot give you Independence, only you can. If I were the U.S. I would give the rebels the $50 billion we took from Gaddaffi, they buy arms from us and we make some money and then stay out of it. Thats how smart people play the game.

In a few months much more will become clear
edit on 17-4-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well, the globalists are plotting a military intervention in Syria from what I hear.

topics.nytimes.com...

Any idea what could come of this? I definitely think something big could happen in the next few years.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Before anyone else contributes to this thread, please check out WHO this mohammad is or isn't:-

"Mohamed, a rebel spokesman who asked for his full name to be withheld, told the Observer via Skype" from the same source supplied by the op

He isnt even the officially recognise Rebellion Libyan council.

Not a word has been uttered by the recognised council.

Another anti Rebellion hate piece from the gaddafi bootlicking piece by OP, despite the desperate fight for freedom and prevention of our fellow human Libyan brothers and sisters'slaughter by the beasts?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Another anti Rebellion hate piece from the gaddafi bootlicking piece by OP, despite the desperate fight for freedom and prevention of our fellow human Libyan brothers and sisters'slaughter by the beasts?

The only beast is the american government using NGOs groups and terrorists creating uprising in the middle east, seems to me Seekeroftruth, your only backing the government and the new world order agenda in the middle east.

CNN Anderson Cooper in march has said the rebels are only in a 1000s to 1,500 compare that with libyas nation of 6 Million citizens but on the news networks such as CNN,BBC, ITN, but on the news it doesn't show that 6 million people are up in arms agaisnt gaddafi now doesn't it?

Although seeker of truth i have seen rebels bribing civilians in some of the footages taken by the international press, in Benghazi.

top topics

join