It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb Flying Over Brighton UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Quite a nice one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Quite a nice one.

www.youtube.com...

Looks like a silver balloon.. pretty common sight for an amusement park.. it's not moving in any weird way, just floating there as I'd expect for a balloon.. and nobody seems to be alarmed.. balloon is the most likely thing
edit on 16-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Possibly a mylar or helium silver balloon.

Not surprising from an amusement park.

edit on 16-4-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It could be anything like a balloon but at that height and what little footage there is of it its hard to tell....interesting though.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Quite a nice what ?
Thrill ride , day , errrr balloon .
I can see why you didn't put any effort into your post , because its obviously not worth posting

And somebody flagged it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

edit on 16-4-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
To me it looks like a balloon floating around in the sky. If you look at the time difference between the first time we see the 'UFO' and the last time we see the 'UFO' it definitely fits in to the amount of time you would expect a balloon to take in order to reach the distance we see in the video. We must also take into account the location of where the recording took place - in an amusement park where balloons always end up flying out of peoples hands and up into the atmosphere. However, if the video footage was enhanced then I would make a proper judgement. At this point I'll make an uneducated guess and say looks like a balloon.

top topics

join