It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen the movie Mega Fault?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I hope this is the right forum.
I chose here due to the frequency of entertainment being used as a tool of tptb with many reasons.

I am watching this movie on tv right now called megafault (2009) and its about a mega quake splitting the earth but the part that caught my attention was about 45 mins into it they say something along the line of '' Our techtonic weapon used to cause earthquakes, usually in enemy territory of course will be given the new target'' just figured some may find it interesting.

edit on 4/16/2011 by TheSilverGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You mean this one :

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Looks like it. Made in 2009, Brittany Murphey plays a seism.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Haha yes I remember that one! It makes you think if all that HAARP stuff is true, then dayaaamn! Didn't they stop the mega fault by bombs in the end?
I love it when they get actors playing government officials to say things like that! I caught this film on SyFy, there's been quite a few good ones linked to various conspiracies recently.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
yeah thats how it ended. Just watched it on syfy too...they got another good one ''core'' made in 2003 showed mass animal die offs, and magnetic anomolies at the beginning...interesting lol.
Seems today is lets show pre 2010 movies showing alot of oddities that started en mass in 2010.
If anyone wants to catch em check out SyFy.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So I just watched it lol and yeah it was intresting about the earthquake machine thing. Not a bad movie overall either. It made me think of this movie I watched I cant remember the name but it was about chemtrails causing some kind of deadly virus. Come to think of it there are a few movies that use conspiracy theories for their plot line. Books too. Oh it was called Toxic Skies!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
must be conspiracy theory based movie saturday on syfy lol
thats all thats playing on there today.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Just finished watching "The Storm" on SyFy. All I could think about was how much everything sounded like HAARP... oh, and "Is this movie EVER going to end?"

new topics

top topics

join