It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name Calling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

there are some people on this site that are really very rude and call you names if you don't believe or agree with their thread. I was called stupid because I didn't believe Reptilians live in the center of the earth and eat our children . I was called a dumba$$ because I don't believe in Nibiru .I was called a moron because I didn't believe the moon landing was fake. Some of these conspiracy's are so unbelievable that if you disagree with the thread , your called ignorant , sheeple , zombie , and many more bad names. I personally believe if you have nothing nice to say , "even if you disagree with the thread" then don't say anything.

These kinds of personal attacks are violations of the Terms and Conditions, and should be reported to Staff. It's fine to attack a person's opinions or stance, but personal attacks are against the rules, and are dealt with. Contrary to popular belief, the mods are not omniscient, so unless we catch it while going around the site, we depend on the members to alert such violations.

As for the reasons, it's simple, we strive to foster an environment for polite discussion.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by bdb818888
I was called stupid because I didn't believe Reptilians live in the center of the earth and eat our children . I was called a dumba$$ because I don't believe in Nibiru .I was called a moron because I didn't believe the moon landing was fake

And you are wondering why?

Really?

REALLLY?

This is a proper example

<< 1   >>

join