It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you live in a Police State? Learn to Recognize the Signs ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Is Libya really the hated police state the MSM say? Perhaps the police state is closer to home ...

edit on 16-4-2011 by zuul000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zuul000

Obama vs Qaddafi...The Board Game!
I'll buy it!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zuul000

The thing that bothers me is if we are told that the people of a given country hate their leader and want him out and are shown a handful of rerun pictures of protesters we base our feelings and beliefs on these messages and we HAVE NO IDEA generaly speaking what the hay is going on in those countries, what the former dictators were like compared to the curent who may be the best leader thae country ever had and if the people want them in or out. We don't know if our secret service started the ousting with key plants...or know anything.

To make it short we in the USA always seem to believe what we are told.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What is democracy nowadays?

America's is as bad as Libya, a police state:
edit on 16-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by zuul000

The thing that bothers me is if we are told that the people of a given country hate their leader and want him out and are shown a handful of rerun pictures of protesters we base our feelings and beliefs on these messages and we HAVE NO IDEA generaly speaking what the hay is going on in those countries, what the former dictators were like compared to the curent who may be the best leader thae country ever had and if the people want them in or out. We don't know if our secret service started the ousting with key plants...or know anything.

To make it short we in the USA always seem to believe what we are told.

I think the video is supporting your case ...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by zuul000

Obama vs Qaddafi...The Board Game!
I'll buy it!

I'll play too.
I think the rules are that if your the Obama, you need to over throw Qaddafi with a puppet rebel leader steal the oil to win the game, And if your Qaddafi you can win the hearts of your people but you can never win at the game.
So if you want to play, I'll be Obama and you can roll the dice first

top topics

join