It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop with the alien invasion crap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok, I work for the military and we had some ballsy guy show up to the base and at the gate he said "I have some information, peoples life's may be in danger" so we told him, whats going on. We wrote down what he said and got his contact info and told him we will contact him if he is needed. He was scared and said "I don't want to say much because I don't want to put my life in danger (as if were going to go after this guy...... >_>)"
Then what he tells us is "there may be an alien invasion, the grays are coming....etc. Seriously now, to have some damn guy show up to a military installation to tell us that is ridiculous, this needs to stop. There is no evidence that a damn invasion is coming based upon old videos and cgi. When someone says "peoples life's may be in danger," it means alot to us. This case should not have happened and there is no need to instill fear and paranoia into others through assumptions.
If you have 90% evidence that something is truly going to happen, then go ahead and post it, but dont start a topic about an invasion. If theres a video of multiple ufos in the sky or lights in the sky, it can possibly be a fleet, hoax, cgi, etc, but to just assume an alien invasion is coming with no proof is just down right stupid.
Now, I am not saying I do not believe there is something out there because I do. Oh and just a reminder, just because people are in the military/government does not mean we are told everything and anything so stop assuming we know things that you guys don't. Super Top Secret things are kept.....Super Top Secret and people are sworn to not say anything.
Thank you

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
there's a topic on this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
He wants to stop almost every topic that comes out there that may have some "could be" videos/pic. My point differs as it is something that happened in real life and only goes to the invasion discussion, all other topics are game. It can also start a discussion about government as well.
edit on 16-4-2011 by QuickWick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilotx
there's a topic on this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Why can't there be another thread on the same topic ? Is it going to affect the other thread ? There are a lot of people on ATS ,it's not going to do any harm posting another thread on the same subject.
edit on 16-4-2011 by bdb818888 because: I was picking my nose

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

Don't close the thread ,It's a good thread

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i feel like this thread should remain.....

The end all may be similar to a previous thread, but this is a military man telling us about the 'invasion' nonsense spilling from the internet to actual real life panic close to a military installment.

It was/is bound to happen sooner or later.

The sheer number of 'sheeple' really bothers me. You say the man was scared, and i believe it. These guys buy into every nook and cranny of the UFO 'myth'. Books about different races, videos about types of craft, websites dedicated to a certain star system.

Campfire stories, scaring children who don't know any better.

Some of these guys actually PRAY to these 'beings'.

You'll see the experts right here on ATS. Who know the different races, the various types of craft, their origin, their GOALS, their spirituality, their anatomy, their fashion preference, etc., all pulled from thin air, OR pulled from another man's opinion which was in turn PULLED FROM THIN AIR.

It's disturbing to say the least.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

QuickWick--- I believe that this is a reasonable thread topic, that should be discussed throughly.

I like to talk to representatives of the military about the ET phenomenon.

Of course, you have to take the the evidence about ET invasions with a grain of salt. But I believe that the ET's, have already invaded our Earth since at least the 1940's. What with the foofighter sorties, that engaged in nonviolent buzzing around the allied and axis airplanes during WW2.

The definition of "invasion" does not have to mean: it has to be violent. Quite the contrary, according to military expert's, invasion means, that all somebody has to do, is to step foot on an alien shoreline or flying over some nation's airspace without permission.

P.S.-- From heresay: The U.S. government's evidence on ET's, is not classified as Super Top Secret but Above Top Secret.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

edit on 16-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 16-4-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 16-4-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 16-4-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuickWick

Super Top Secret things are kept.....Super Top Secret and people are sworn to not say anything.
Thank you

So you're saying you DO KNOW something, just that you are sworn not to say anything.

joking, I wish I had Top Secret clearance, I am but a mere grunt.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
i feel like this thread should remain.....

The end all may be similar to a previous thread, but this is a military man telling us about the 'invasion' nonsense spilling from the internet to actual real life panic close to a military installment.

It was/is bound to happen sooner or later.

The sheer number of 'sheeple' really bothers me. You say the man was scared, and i believe it. These guys buy into every nook and cranny of the UFO 'myth'. Books about different races, videos about types of craft, websites dedicated to a certain star system.

Campfire stories, scaring children who don't know any better.

Some of these guys actually PRAY to these 'beings'.

You'll see the experts right here on ATS. Who know the different races, the various types of craft, their origin, their GOALS, their spirituality, their anatomy, their fashion preference, etc., all pulled from thin air, OR pulled from another man's opinion which was in turn PULLED FROM THIN AIR.

It's disturbing to say the least.

The most down to earth sensible thing I've seen someone write in a long long time.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm also tired of the alien invasion ignorance. If they wanted to invade us, they would have done it already.

If there are aliens out there intent to conquer worlds, they haven't discovered us yet.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
Yeah, I'm also tired of the alien invasion ignorance. If they wanted to invade us, they would have done it already.

Maybe they want to invade but they are scared of Lady Gaga's horns?

All kidding aside, where is all this alien invasion stuff this thread is talking about? I haven't seen anyone anywhere recently talking about alien invasions let alone mass hysteria about it. Am I missing something?

Also where is the OP stationed and what is the location of where this guy came to you making his claims to run for the hills? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
People have always been trying to make aliens look like evil invaders. There are so many movies and TV shows about aliens invading. It makes for great entertainment I suppose, but actual aliens are not going to be like that.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Funny, after I posted I see 2 threads in recent posts about alien invasions..lol I guess I just never noticed them before. There are several movies out now and a few more to come about alien invasions, but they are just movies.
I'm curious to know what spooked this guy so bad that he felt he had to run to a military base. Still wondering where your stationed.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

QuickWick--- I believe that this is a reasonable thread topic, that should be discussed throughly.

I like to talk to representatives of the military about the ET phenomenon.

Of course, you have to take the the evidence about ET invasions with a grain of salt. But I believe that the ET's, have already invaded our Earth since at least the 1940's. What with the foofighter sorties, that engaged in nonviolent buzzing around the allied and axis airplanes during WW2.

The definition of "invasion" does not have to mean: it has to be violent. Quite the contrary, according to military expert's, invasion means, that all somebody has to do, is to step foot on an alien shoreline or flying over some nation's airspace without permission.

P.S.-- From heresay: The U.S. government's evidence on ET's, is not classified as Super Top Secret but Above Top Secret.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

edit on 16-4-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

The military is a whole other thing....for example; bathrooms are latrines. Guns are weapons. Arresting is apprehending. They have their own terminology and I think it is stupid, but thats how the military is. Their terminology when someone from another country/nation who was not given authorization to enter the U.S. airspace is "invading." Like I said, the military is a whole other thing out of this world (joke). But as for civilian, when the word invading comes into mind, it means the taking over of. Aliens may be around or may not be, the simple fact is that we truly do not know, another possible fact is that they may just be visiting to check up on our status, we just don't know; many possibilities exist. We here people say, I have proof but no evidence is ever shown all the time. If people try showing some type of special metal, you might never know if its some top secret experiment they are working on. They do have some top secret aicraft, but they are the size of any normal plane/jet, they are not 30 miles wide. I even have a buddy who has told me, i believe it was hickham (not sure, don't remember what base) where he had to guard a door from a barrier, the scientist had told him, if anything comes out of here and it is not me, shoot it and they use to get all types of creepy calls. Like I said, there may be a possibility that we are testing or engaging socially with aliens, but for all you know, that scientist could have been working on animals or splicing, not even people who guard the restricted area, KNOW whats in the restricted area.

We've had a man bring an IED to the gate in the past and say I got a bomb in the back of my truck, I found it and thought i might bring it here to you guys. So we had an EOD team (Explosive Ordinance Disposal) come and check it out and it was determined to not explode. So when the first words coming out of someones mouth is "peoples lives may be in danger," it is not taken lightly.
Usually, everything happens/begins at the gate, and we always stop the problem before it enters the base. 99% of the time nothing happens, but theres always that 1% possibility.
We've even had an 80ish year old man with multiple oxygen tanks in his truck, one of them was next to him attached to him. He was looney i have to say. He was some civilian trying to get onto base. We asked him what are you looking for, he said "his girlfriend." We asked him, do you know where she's at. "No, but I'm looking for her." "What's her name?" "I don't know but I'm looking for her." We had to make him turn around the opposite direction of the base and told him to go to a hospital....he went on the wrong lane and 10 minutes later the civilian cops arrested him for going on the wrong lane. Those oxygen tanks could have posed a threat to us or other members of the base.
The simple fact I'm trying to get across is the peoples lives may be in danger phrase.

as for stealthsurfer, I will not post where I am stationed at.

new topics

top topics

join