It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An afternoon with the NYPD - Man Arrested For Joking About Cops Stopping A Bicyclist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here's the complete video taken from a perfect angle

If someone told me this story, I would be skeptical
But there's the entire video

Look at the escalation, first one cop, then 3
Then two more cars show up

What a big stupid piece of stupid
The entire thing was a complete waste of city resources

But look at how it escalated so fast
the 3rd cop calls it in "Need Backup, Man peacefully cracking jokes at us stopping a bicyclist"

I think that how it got escalated SO FASTTT is the most interesting part of the video
What's their agenda? Arrest comedic street dissenters?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Land of the free...hmm.
Every day, the similarities of how Germany was right before the War come and show me that history always repeats itself.
I'm worried for you all. It's getting worse, quickly.

Martial Law soon, I'm sure. But only to protect you from yourselves, of course!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Again? 2 in 2 days? Or did someone just create another thread on the same subject?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Again? 2 in 2 days? Or did someone just create another thread on the same subject?

Same subject, 2 threads.

Same response from me.

F*** the police!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Might have been posted a few days ago, I think I remember seeing a title like that, never checked it out though...

Dang this is crazy, im glad ive never been to NYC, them cops are roaming the streets in packs, pullin ppl over for bicycling and making fun of that? shame on them

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

"480" height="390" "http://www.youtube.com/embed/DeYHYJst-tE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I hate them with all my heart.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
IM glad too i dont oive in NYC because of the facist pigs. not all of them are, just these guys as documented by the camera
loosers and facists. I gues its illegal to ride a bicycle on the sidewalk in NYC. yuode think its safer than riding it in the street! The guy making the joke, wasnt even directed at the officer..it was at the guy on the bike, obvisouly. my guess is, those cops know he will have to go to court, and thrown out, just arrested him to make his life a little more difficult now, thats all. which was wrong. criminals see this goin on, and then crime happens, pfficers taking thier time on duty, to arrest someone with nothing at all..then wonder why rapes n robberys go up.
I find it interesting, the african american cops their..african americans fought for their rights, so hard, freedoms, and here we see a form of same race racism as well...arresting thier own. the ystem has educated them well i see

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join