It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be the interdimensional demons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Lets imagine that there exists paralell dimensions, where there are totally different realities. Therefore, if there are different versions of Earth, then there could be whole civilisations of other beings that inhabit this planet on a different plane of existence. I often observe people, and sometimes, it seems that they are interacting with other beings, almost subconsciously - perhaps, in alternate dimensions, we would appear as ghosts or spirits, and we might be causing problems on thier side of the world...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
In the theory you suggest, each inhabitant is relevant to their own dimension or universe. So yeah, if somehow it is possible to cross between dimensions or universes, in theory we would be one of the infinite possibilities.

Demons, however, is a bad word choice

edit on 16-4-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

I use the word demons, because there is so much emphasis on extradimensional entities and the trouble that they cause to peoples minds, however, it could be that we are also causing trouble for these beings without really recognising it. We could even appear as being fellow extradimensional beings, however, we are simply not conscious in thier reality, so we are not aware that we manifest a form in thier dimension.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

If there is another deminsion, I don't think it would be that easy to access it.
It's possible though.
Im thinking we all have an evil / nice twin in the mirror.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Would be possible.
Consider how many different realms of existence we're able to visit and percieve in our minds.
Reality is only a creation of the mind, changing our awareness, thus our inner perception change the world.
Beings having other perceptions could live in parallel states of awareness, other dimensions, other world.
Spiralled into each other.
Could be we make troubles for beings inhabiting these realms, cold be.
They might percieve us like demons, perhaps if we unaware of ourselves transmit different sorts of energy into those other realms.
Could be what we percieve as demons are joists unaware beings from there? (Some perhaps)
Just don't know.
Maybe sometimes thise demons are just mirrors being held up, reveiling our own dark side which we should only embrace with love and compassion.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I know that the "Second World" exists because an interdimensional being came to me and told me. She said that that was the only other world, but I suppose there could be other dimensions not even they know about. Anyway, they're doing more to interfere with our dimension than we are to interfere with theirs. And they spend a lot of time here hiding around. She said she "couldn't" show herself, or tell her why she couldn't. But enough rambling, the point is, I don't think we are.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dementronoid

Interesting!
How were the circumstances around this meeting, how did you experience it (feelings thoughts etc), how did you communicate.
What did this being look like?
Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dementronoid
I know that the "Second World" exists because an interdimensional being came to me and told me. She said that that was the only other world, but I suppose there could be other dimensions not even they know about. Anyway, they're doing more to interfere with our dimension than we are to interfere with theirs. And they spend a lot of time here hiding around. She said she "couldn't" show herself, or tell her why she couldn't. But enough rambling, the point is, I don't think we are.

God bless this place. That's all I have to add here. I would imagine that she was a voice that you heard (since she can't show herself). So, if she can't show herself, then why do she and her kind have to "hide around"? I mean, wouldn't the fact that they can't show themselves make the whole hiding around thing redundant?

I have such a hard time stepping outside of reality and freeing myself of all the limitations it puts on things.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dementronoid

Great. At this writing, you have been a member for three days and have 18 posts. You will soon be in a position to start a thread about your experience and I think it will fit in quite nicely in the ATS Gray Area.

As to the OP, congratulations on the thought process leading you to consider this. Whether true or not is less the issue than the ability to create and consider. Thank you for the post.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Why not have some curiosity for other posters experience, whether they're being old here or not.
Respect are also always well applied.
We're in this one together, remember?

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Why not have some curiosity for other posters experience, whether they're being old here or not.

I quite agree - length of membership has absolutely no significant bearing on the quality of either thread or experience. It would be absurd to suggest otherwise. I, for one, look forward to new or old experiences, beliefs, creative thinking exercises, etc., etc., etc., from members, particularly those posted in the Gray Area and Skunk Works. When I became a member (only about 2 years ago), we could join and start a thread within the space of minutes required to type so. Now, things are different, and that's not necessarily a bad thing; however, it remains a simple procedure to post 20 quick one-liners to various existant threads. I suppose my point is that if one takes 3 days to post in assorted threads which he or she has an interest, then the purpose of joining is probably not specifically to introduce a wildly starred and flagged hoax thread - that individual would attempt to do so as quickly as possible. At least, in my opinion.

Still, in as much as these favored areas are ones which require no proof of 'Teller's Tale,' it remains prudent to reserve the right to form our own opinions as to the validity of said offering.

Originally posted by SystemResistor
. . . I often observe people, and sometimes, it seems that they are interacting with other beings, almost subconsciously . . .

I find this interesting and wonder if you might expound a bit here. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Possibly, yes. We could at distinct time be the "shadow person" or "being", as how I describe it over a "demon" or alien... that someone, somewhere encounters on earth or beyond.
I support this thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Thank-you for replying, my friend.
Couldn't agree more with the 20 shortliner thing… really disturbing at
some threads (will leave this subject not to derail the thread)

Would alsolike to hear more of the subject you mention from the OP.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Basically, from my understanding, here, in the "3D" world, or at our "dense" plane of reality (although there could be parallell realities that are just as dense as ours) we need basic biological energies (i.e. food and water) in order to survive. Being that occupy a plane of existence that is not as dense as ours, would not be able to acquire energy in the direct manner that we do, and likewise, in order for them to grow and sustain themselves, they would also need to consume energy in thier higher-density worlds. There could be creatures and other organisms that they consume, however, I would imagine that the energy would also have to be filtered from our "3D" world - thus, they would need to extract "etheric" energy from our bodies. At the same time, we would also be developing our own higher astral bodies, and would also have to consume such energy, however, we can easily replenish our astral energy through the consumption of physical energies. There would be a part of our beings that translate physical energy into etheric or astral energy. I would imagine, that the beings that are "good" are the ones that are still "alive" and consume energy, and also produce energy for beings at the next density above thier level, the beings that are "bad" would be in a devolution state, and would only be able to take energy, without being able to produce it, inevitably falling into a downward spiral, having to eventually dissolve and wait in the que for reincarnation into physical bodies or become a being that resides on a lower-density astral domain. For this reason, there would be many negative or parasitic beings that are on the verge of falling from thier higher planes of existence, and they need to sustain themselves in a negative or non-regenerative fashion - the only way that they can do this, is to tempt other people into negativity, so they can feed of the negative emotions of others - as opposed to the good beings, who create positive emotions to feed from, negative beings tempt people into negative emotions so they can feed on thier remaining positivity.

Likewise, these beings would have to control human bodies in order to use us as thier source of energy in a more direct way than the beings that do not need to resort to such measures and exist in a state of harmony. I often see that there is also a similar distinction between physical people, as it would appear that some "3D" people have actually fallen to a lower astral plane that is natural to the plane where we are supposed to gather our spiritual energy from, thus there are also, essentially, people walking around that are "dead souls" despite thier bodies being alive, and I often notice that these kinds of people "team up" with the other more negative beings in order to extract energy from people.

I had the idea that, perhaps, in our dreams, in our astral bodies, we could be doing all kinds of negative things to the positive astral beings, because, as I imagine, when we maintain negative thoughts, but lose our free-will in the astral world, all our thoughts and desires that are usually hidden, manifest themselves in a more direct fashion in the astral planes.

In terms of being able to observe people interacting with the astral world whilst still in thier physical bodies, it is very complex, but the most notable things are basically when people seem to dramatically change thier patterns of behaviour, usually, I can see that a subject might pause for a moment, and then as if something has entered their body, will be animated as if they were waiting for instructions. In addition to this, daily gestures that we make with our hands, when observed closely, often in conversations, or in areas that seem to be populated with beings from other realities/desities/realms/planes, I can observe that peoples actions and behaviours indicate that they are subconsciously interacting with these beings, sometimes even harming them.
edit on 18-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yes, we are beings of the 3rd dimension, and we can only perceive things in the 3rd dimension.
Therefor we cannot yet see into further dimensions that have been proven to exist as apparently they are woven so tightly into space and time we can not see them.

Although im sure some of us may have glimpsed quick sightings into other dimensions, this might be the occasional glitch in space time. IMO anyway, if you want a more scientific approach, i suggest you read up on some of the better physics threads that deal with dimensions.

I suppose we will never really know untill we've cracked quantum physics

new topics

top topics

join