It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

haarp can destroy atmosphere(and all life)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i have been very interested in haarp and been watching a few documentaries on it latly i found one called holes in heaven. they had a haarp reasercher who said that most of the theories are wrong, but some problems i had with his claims.
2 in particular(first one important, second one less important but still kind of interestin/almost funny)
1.he said with lifting the inosphere cant createa permenant hole in atmosphere. when you put your hand in water it moves the molecules away, but when you remove it it returns to normal. so he thinks that the same things can happen with the atmosphere.
my problem. you cant compare the gases in our atmosphere and our water in this way. liquid molecules are closer together and slower moving than in gas so they can move back closer together than with gases, just due to the space difference. the other thing is that water molecules have polar and hydrogen forces pulling molecules together way faster, the gases in our atmosphere(oxygen, nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide, methane) have neither polar or hydrogen forces to pull them back, water vapour does but it makes up a small amount. so therefroe thes comparisons are not really good, and this was a head resercher, i am a highschool student, so why was i able to come to this conclusion when he couldnt. the other reason i dont by this is that they really dont know enough to say this.

2. the one i found kind of funny is he said that if anyone wanted to know about haarp they could get a reaserch team come up and take a tour of the place(that didnt hold up it seems) so thats the part i found funny

here is the video for those who want to see itwww.youtube.com... up in part because the full one has to many adds, the other parts should be in the suggestions

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
From my research www.kwakakev.com... , the stickiness of the atmosphere with the holes and other stuff has to do with the alterations to the magnetic field, changes to the chemical composition and other things. It does get kinda complex with many different interactions going on, but there are many reports that mention this effect.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

things like the magnetasphere and the chemical compisition will play other factors, all the more evidence that this reaserchers claims are not completely accurate

new topics

join