Secret end times message found encoded on Westminster Abbey coronation floor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

this link is similar to stuff ive read before but there seems to be pages here thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012

Originally posted by JudgeDeath
The number 27 in bingo for some unknown reason is referred to as "Gateway to Heaven"
Probably nothing but 27 cubed equals 19683.

1+9+6+8+3 = 27

hmmm

2+7=9 gods number accordng to rodin

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Idk about you guys but this is a little eerily similar to one part of the Voynich Manuscript. Its not that similar really
but i want to see if you guys see anything in similarity to these two images one from the Voynich Manusript and the one from the Floor at Westminster Abbey Coronation Floor

Thread of it link here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will imbed the photos to compare
Floor at Westminster Abbey Coronation Floor

Voynich Manuscript

Just the style of it seems eerily similar to me maybe its nothing who knows...
edit on 16-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
Maybe some people will see this and put an end to the OMG the world is going to end today.. oh it didnt end... err I mean tomorrow threads. This source should be just as credible as their Mayans.

jut to clarify, the "Mayans' didnt predict the end of the world. That's an American interpretation of things.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
"When you add up the mythical ages of all the animals given, including the man and the sea serpent, then multiply them by three as the inscription tells you to, you get 19,683."

This is wrong...

That's not what the inscription tells you...

" In the year of Christ one thousand two hundred and twelve plus sixty minus four, the third King Henry, the city, Odoricus and the abbot put these porphyry stones together.

If the reader wisely considers all that is laid down, he will find here the end of the primum mobile; a hedge (lives for) three years, add dogs and horses and men, stags and ravens, eagles, enormous whales, the world: each one following triples the years of the one before."

"each one following triples the years of the one before" 3 is the reference number

Lets see... you have 3 numbers 1 2 and 3 3 = 3x1 the triple of the one that was before de number that was followed - 2

And why is this important ? Because it tells you what "they" are talking about..

it all starts with number 3

lets begin:
1+1=2
1+2=3 1x3=3
2+3 = 5 2x3=6 6-1 =5
3+5 = 8 3x3=9 9-1= 8
5+8=13 5x3=15 15-2=13
8+13=21 8x3=24 24-3= 21
13+21=34 13x3=39 39-5= 34
21+34=55 21x3=66 63-8= 55

Do you recognize the numbers ? Leonardo Pisano = Fibonacci

1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-24-55

Called the fibonacci sequence ... but it isn't. He didn't figure it out, he didn't discovered it .... he just used it ..

Fibonacci died +/- 1250 "the third King Henry, the city, Odoricus and the abbot put these porphyry stones together - In the year of Christ one thousand two hundred and twelve plus sixty minus four"

Quote:

One of the most interesting persons of the Crusades epoch, a harbinger of the Renaissance epoch, was the emperor Fridrich Gogenstaufen, an apprentice of the Sicilian Arabs and an admirer of the Arabian culture. At his palace in Pisa the greatest European mathematician of the Middle Ages Leonardo Pisano (by the nickname of Fibonacci that means the son of Bonacci) lived and worked.

Chinese and Arabs new it. THE CRUSADES ......

NEXT:

"a hedge three years, add dogs and horses and men, stags and ravens, eagles, enormous whales, the world."

THE WORLD

Lets continue ...

"multiply them by three as the inscription tells you to, you get 19,683."

This is wrong...

That's not what the inscription tells you...

" In the year of Christ one thousand two hundred and twelve plus sixty minus four, the third King Henry, the city, Odoricus and the abbot put these porphyry stones together.

If the reader wisely considers all that is laid down, he will find here the end of the primum mobile.

Lets talk about Pascal...

Geometry and Figurate Numbers

"Pascal's Triangle was known long before Blaise Pascal wrote about it. It was known to both Chinese and the Arabs, but it seems that Pascal was the first to discover the importance of all of the patterns it contained."

Can you find the Fibonacci Sequence in Pascal's Triangle? Try

And look at the number on the 9 Row from right to left - very close isn't it ?

Pascal

The Answer is hidden - GEOMETRY

NUMERICAL GEOMETRY - A PRIMER

That's all for know ...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
i've been to the abby and its a magnificent work of art, im dying to go now just to see the floor now lol

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Something mystic about the floor alright.
Maybe dan brown can decipher it
As sherlock holmes would have put it ' A singularity is always a clue '.
Wonder if any1 can pick out a sigularity in the floor

edit on 17-4-2011 by Angelic Resurrection because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
i see the number 27 brought up a bit in this thread

en.wikipedia.org...

nothing to do with the video but its a 27 related article

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
where s the end time message in this?

lies.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by igotttaknow
that is a very beautiful piece of art work

but i saw some things that scared me why so many stars they seemed to be in almost everything and the part where he said it had an end of the world prediction
It is being used for the Royal Wedding and he has been said to be the anti Christ
the planet and the 4 moons nibiru maybe

i dont know lack of sleep might be swaying my thought process

I'm sorry, where on Earth has Prince William been said to be the anti Christ? Anywhere? At all? He and her may not be everybodys cup of tea but I think that's just a smidge over the top.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
27 hmmmm. Tesla liked the number 27 he was obsesed with it apartently ( and 3,6,9). Did you know that the room tesla died on the 33rd floor room 3327. 3x3x3 = 27.
Most of us know Tesla was into frequencies etc, well I looked into cynmatics and stumbled upon the "solffigo Frequencies" 396hz, re 417hz, mi 528hz, fa 639hz, sol 741hz, la 852hz.

From these i instantly saw a pattern that they were variations of the same numbers eg. 396hz and 639hz, 417hz and 741hz, 528hz and 852hz. I then thought i could get more numbers from just the three set of numbers 396, 417 and 528.

147 hz
174hz
258hz
285hz
369hz
396hz
417hz
471hz
528hz
582hz
639hz
693hz
714hz
741hz
825hz
852hz
936hz
963hz

Now this is where 27 come into play for some reason my brain said divide those by 27 I did and to my amazement i found this pattern......

Also if you check the difference between each set e.g 147hz and 174hz the difference in yellow section is 33, blue section 66 and purple 33.

So Yes I think 27 is an important number .

( If you use the pattern and continue you can get other numbers too!)

Also I see it as Ying and Yang or Male or Female Numbers, e.g 147 Yin, 174 Yang and so on.

What ya think people ? Crazy am I?

edit on 17-4-2011 by Drunkenmonkeee because: Added text

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I seem to have been fascinated with Churches and their symbolism for most of my life. It never ceases to amaze me how much work was put into these beautiful buildings.
Thanks for the post OP I haven't come across this before.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Anyone connect with the comment that there are 29 circles and 4 squares? (2min 45sec)

The total number of symbols are: 29 + 4 = ?

The significance of the number 33
edit on 17-4-2011 by iballs because: Updating Information:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainbeat

Originally posted by AOA2012

Originally posted by JudgeDeath
The number 27 in bingo for some unknown reason is referred to as "Gateway to Heaven"
Probably nothing but 27 cubed equals 19683.

1+9+6+8+3 = 27

hmmm

2+7=9 gods number accordng to rodin

And 3 x 3 x 3=27, and 9 / 3= 3
G_Ds holy number is 3, The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by iballs
Anyone connect with the comment that there are 29 circles and 4 squares? (2min 45sec)

The total number of symbols are: 29 + 4 = ?

The significance of the number 33
edit on 17-4-2011 by iballs because: Updating Information:

I think you missed the big square in the middle..
BTW, the other four are rectangles..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
Maybe some people will see this and put an end to the OMG the world is going to end today.. oh it didnt end... err I mean tomorrow threads. This source should be just as credible as their Mayans.

Yeah everything in this abbey was designed to exalt the immensity of eternity... Positing the end of the world at 19,683 continues this artistic theme.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

After watching this video of the cosmati floor and where the coronation takes place the thing that came to mind is Delphi, and the fortune teller that would foresee future events.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Great find S&F. I was thinking that the center looked like a sun with planets orbiting. That makes the most logical sense to me anyhow. Sun worship is the heart of most ancient religions, and a very powerful symbol.
How would that correlate with this proposed end date? If that is our sun in the center, it looks pretty angry.... get my drift? Another interesting theory could be that it is another star system all together. If it is a symbolic of a solar system, there are to many circles/planets to be our own;as far as we know. For me it seems very logical that we will have reached out into space within the proposed time, making it plausible.
But again that's just me thinking... I'm to math-tarded to engage in the geometry war going on. Anyhow, good stuff to ponder.
edit on 4/17/11 by Dracan6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dracan6

I thought it looked like an angry sun as well. GREAT FIND, OP. S&F. I never saw this before. Does this really have a chance of where the Fibonnoci sequence was figured out?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the responses, insightful information thus far, please do keep it up. I tend to agree that the date arrived at in the video is a misdirection.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join