It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slap to TEPCO : see this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
TEPCO is in trouble i know, but watch this video, Can we trust TEPCO ?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Great find. More people should see this and understand how things are carried out in Japan....especially in times of emergency. Noone wants to take responsibility....`oh yes, we`ll tell you later, we have to study it....` Study WHAT? THey should already be able to answer all questions, they are supposed to be the pros in the matter...Are they still studying? What is going on? Kudos to the journalist asking him such straight questions and putting him on the spot.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sarahko

I don't know if they are hidding negative data but it's right the "i'll say you later" i don't like that for workers specialized and marked.
But i don't forget that TEPCO is not completely guilty because we can't prevent consequences of tsunami but TEPCO, and it's confirmed, is distraught

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
reply to post by Sarahko

I don't know if they are hidding negative data but it's right the "i'll say you later" i don't like that for workers specialized and marked.
But i don't forget that TEPCO is not completely guilty because we can't prevent consequences of tsunami but TEPCO, and it's confirmed, is distraught

Japan is a very earthquake prone country. You don`t go and build your nuclear facilities so close to the sea (1), if you have to because you need the water supplies or whatever, then you have to foresee, predict and prepare for such a happening. They have the fate of the whole Japanese people in their hands...it`s not just building a house and living next to the sea with the family and what not. THese people should prepare for any situation. They should be able to react and deal with any type of situation. Typical Japanese, in a way. As much as I love them.

The `we will study, we will tell you tomorrow` answers from Tepco are absolutely unacceptable.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I wonder how what they say to eachother after such an interview...

along the lines of:
"Phfew, I'm glad that's over with, nosy little b**ch.."

or:
"Oh my God, that guy was so right... we screwed up big time!"

I refuse to believe those people are deliberatly evil... They are incompetent nonetheless...
But it's very un-Japanese to admit you've made a mistake, people have jumped of buildings for less over there..

If only more people would be allowed to contribute to a solution

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Seriously, trust a corporation that only has profits as their god. You've got to be kidding me.That is like trusting a government that is by, for and of themselves.Know any governments like this?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It seems to me that in Japan the worm is starting to turn. No longer are the journo's swallowing the stories, they have armed themselves with facts and are challenging what the PTB are saying. I know a little of Jap culture and for that young journalist to show such disrespect is HUGE.

I think its clear that the people answering the questions are not the ones who made the decisions they are being asked about. Or the answers are so contradictory to what they have been saying that the whole thing would be blown in seconds.
edit on 16-4-2011 by UltraMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
reply to post by Sarahko

How could they not be hiding negative data?

Tokyo university found 4 X chernobyl in the areas tested past the evacuation zone and multiply the number of reactors in major trouble, take in account the time period now, over a month, and the shroom cloud, the blue beam that is fissional that was photographed, and use the facilities of the mind to connect the dots that its super serious, and they're lying.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It's so dissapoining for a 3rd world power. Now, start cleaning!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

Oh my, what a farce!

Obviously they are now so deeply submerged in the premeditated hiding of serious facts that they cannot answer truthfully, or even with another lie (without first having time to formulate any response), without potentially contradicting themselves and thereby overtly exposing the fact they are withholding vital information - be that actual levels of radiatioactive pollution or serious breaches of safety, etc.

TEPCO: "The person who knows is not taking calls."
Reporter:"The person who knows is upstairs! Why can't he answer?"
TEPCO: "We will tell you later"

"We will tell you later"
"We will tell you later"
"We will tell you later"

Sure you will...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't want to discount anything here. Just on a quest for concrete facts. Since I do not speak Japanese, do we know if the "subtitles" of the video are actually what was spoken? Not trying to be controversial, just wondering...

new topics

top topics

join