It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 US-led soldiers killed in Afghan war

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Iraqi's celebrate Saddam's Death

They seemed pretty happy when we removed Saddam out of power.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
How would you feel if a Muslim force came to America with guns, tanks, drones, bombed the hell out of America because the Muslim force didn't like Bush the clown.

As I recall, we didn't like it worth a damn. We fixed up a special "Care Package" to send back to them expressing our displeasure.

I'd like to extend my personal thanks to each and every soldier in this thread who helped deliver that message.

Thanks, guys, and illegitimi non carborundum.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blarged

Last time, islam isn't a race, hence wrong term there big guy, but hey, if it hasn't dawned on you that their (the muzzies) actions are the reasons people feel the way they do, well, nothing is gonna make you take your blinders off. Preach on in your own uneducated method, one day maybe you'll pull your head out of the sand.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

What I'm asking for is real, I'm asking for all those patriots to come pial up and tell me if they have the guts to go and tell the families of these individuals who have been sacrificed for nothing, to go and tell them their kids, their dads, their brothers, their sisters, their aunties, their uncles, their cousins, their moms have been sacrificed for absolutely nothing.

Those patriots who scream Sempa fi, or what ever damn they call it, I dare you to go to the five families and tell them the cause which these people died for.

Can anyone handle it?

Is there anyone who still believe it is Osama bin Laden? Is there anyone? Come forwards.

"Five US-led soldiers have been killed in an attack on an Afghan army base in eastern Afghanistan amid a surge in attacks against foreign troops in the country."

Source

Saturday's causality brings to 125 the number of NATO-led soldiers who have been killed since the beginning of this year in Afghanistan.

Source

This is just the beginning of the fighting season. I'm asking all those patriots in ATS who brag about soldiers sacrificing their lives for what ever reason in Afghanistan to volunteer, to tell the families of those sacrificed soldiers for the causes their kids, their moms/dads, their husband/wives, their brothers/sisters, their cousin/nieces died for.

Don't forget to record it and post it on ATS.

I'm sick of their fake patriotism, they need to be real and actually do something based on their patriotism. The time is now, I ask all of them to take this challenge, the fighting season is coming up, take your stance, either fight, or do the least, be the messenger.

edit on 16-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: typo

...Meanwhile in afghanistan a school has been blown up and 20 Children killed by the US army, this is said to be an accident. Life goes on.

-The 5 men shot? Yeah there being tortured in there grave as we speak.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
Iraqi's celebrate Saddam's Death

They seemed pretty happy when we removed Saddam out of power.

They also seemed pretty regretful that he died once they noticed you did it to take control of iraq. 1 puppet down and another takes over.

-USA invades iraq to kill sadam [PASS] 100-300 killed
-USA stay in iraq in fear of Nuclear weapons [PASS] 300-800 killed
-USA stay in iraq for no damn reason [PASS] Thousands killed.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IslamicMotive

I was going to respond with something then I noticed your name.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Yup, some apologists are so obvious that ignoring them is the only thing thatg makes sense.
Funny, they just keep changing the topic when they get owned, now I understand why they are always upset, it's gotta be confusing for them.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Amen to that. You see shortly after the OP well....you see what happened...this character comes along. At least he can't blow us up online with his Islamic motivation.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

might trying adding another zero its over 1million now its on its way to 2 million if you dont believe me look it up but it will decieve you like everything else they say its 100,000 civilans when the rest were terrorists but we all know the terrorists were never in iraq to begin with

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Try 30 something thousand...and 37% of that by US TROOPS. Where the hell did you get million? Sources are in this thread. READ!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

lol are u serious? Try lookin at wikipedia there are many other sources use ur keyboard...sources sources giveme giveme is how u people are do some damn research urself

en.wikipedia.org...

Estimates of the total number of Iraqi war-related deaths are highly disputed. National Public Radio has a bar chart with various estimates.[7] Project Censored has named the "corporate media blackout" of the number of Iraqi deaths caused by U.S. occupation (which it estimates at over one million) as the number-one censored story for 2009.[8] In December 2007, the Iraqi government reported that there were five million orphans in Iraq — almost half of the country's children.[76]

BANG BANG BANG!!!!
edit on 23-4-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Ok I read your post wrong but still got my point across...where the hell do u get 30,000 there were more killed in the invasion than that lol

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

You stated over 1 million civilians were killed by US troops. You still have yet to provide any source that states this. Your point, is so far, flawed.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

I provided you with the definition of slave twice. The US military is a force that you join VOLUNTARILY. I will not repeat myself again because someone cannot read a definition.

You're a slave because you're owned by the army, you can't even defend that. You can't even defend the fact that you can't follow orders.

By the way, you didn't VOLUNTEER, you signed a contract making yourself a slave.

You state that we (soldiers) are slaves and that we didn't volunteer for our job. How do you work that out?

I've been in the army for 15 years full time and 6 years part time before that. I know that I volunteered to sign my contracts. I know that I can go onto the computer, tick a few boxes on a form and be out of the forces in a year. I know that any soldier who joins up has a window of opportunity of several months when they first join to quit and they'll be out in a month (called Discharge as of Right or DAOR). I know that after a minimum time served you are free to sign off and be out in a year.

That doesn't sound particularly like slavery to me. It sounds like a job.

OK the long discharge waiting period is unique, but this is to ensure that everyone doesn't quit as soon as they hear they are up for deployment, thereby rendering the forces ineffective. The minimum service time is to ensure that people don't just join, get a trade and some excellent training and quit the second the training's finished. The army has to get some return for it's investment. Many employers have minimum contract periods for apprentices etc.

I hate it when people who have never served come on this site full of rhetoric and shouting about the evils of the serviceman. I don't like insurance brokers, but you don't see me slagging them off every time I touch a keyboard.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
when you hear of the acts of state terrorism committed by the USA lead NATO forces upon the members of the public of Afghanistan you can understand why there is so much resistance to this occupation

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by moritz

When you see first hand the "acts of terrorism" committed on their own people, you understand this was a way of life way before we intervened.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join