It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 US-led soldiers killed in Afghan war

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Sounds just like any other OLD TESTAMENT religion to me. Just like christians. You going to kill them too if the military order you to? That was a long time ago and besides that you've taken it out of context. Christians killed millions during the crusades. Child molestation as well. Don't their ACTIONS make them animals too. Why dont you go shoot one of them and see what happens. Over the last few pages everything you've said has implied to me that you have been programmed to think muslims are evil. Do you agree? You REALLY REALLY need to open your mind to the possibility that maybe just maybe you might be a little bit brainwashed. All the evidence of military corruption is there for you to find. Alternatively if you can prove me wrong i'll be willing to apologize and take that all back. Could you do the same if you realized you were wrong?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blarged

I don't see people killing hundreds everyday in america because they want to worship god. Better yet I don't see Christians killing hundreds everyday for wanting to worship something. Im not religious either so don't try and claim I am..
edit on 17-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

If its so Old Testament, why are they still living by it?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by blarged

If its so Old Testament, why are they still living by it?

Because they dont know any other way. The extremists were thrown into horrible horrible standards of living and were given the wrong idea that God is going to somehow save them There is nothing but war and destruction where they live. In their eyes you are the animals. Imagine you and your family were born in Iraq. In their eyes you and your fellow soldiers are the ones responsible for destroying their homes and killing their families but claim its all in the name of freedom. You are the ones that put the tyrant Saddam Hussein in control. You are the ones trying to oppress their beliefs. In their eyes you are the scum of the earth and they wont hesitate to kill every single one of you. They wont ever stand down because they have nothing to lose. They are brainwashed just like you into believing their religion will save them for eternity if they rid the world of you. You are brainwashed by the military into thinking that they are evil so that you don't have to hesitate to kill them either. It's a stupid cycle of hatred and its all SO WRONG if you just took the time out to realize. Haven't you ever felt like this war is wrong and that we dont belong there? The only reason the christians aren't like that is because they've modernized themselves. They all need saving not more hatred. Oh and by the way I never got the impression that you were religious.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blarged

When soldiers kill people they claim, well it is because we are in that situation, kill or be killed, even if they kill innocent people, they call it collateral damage. The same is not true for any other people,that is how they are programmed to see themselves as morally higher than the rest.

They can't compare, they can't compare what America would be like/what Americans would act like if it was in a state of civil war, or political instability, or proxy war...

They can't even reflect, just look at the previous American civil war, we all know how many people were slaughtered in one day.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Yes much like the middle east. Collateral Damage is different than killing thousands because they will not worship your god.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blarged

Because they don't know any other way? Why not? Because they are being oppressed by their leaders. People try and learn other ways such as different religions and what happens? They get murdered.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

reply to post by blarged

Because they don't know any other way? Why not? Because they are being oppressed by their leaders. People try and learn other ways such as different religions and what happens? They get murdered.

Exactly I totally agree with you. But you guys have to drop the idea that they are animals and stop calling them muzzies. I'll end with these last few words so listen carefully and remember them. We are all humans even the extremists and muslims. We all have the capacity to do good as long as we are led in the right direction. Do whatever you think is right and fight for the greater good of humanity. But always remember the real enemy is racism and disinformation. End that and we win and can finally move humanity forward.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blarged

Blarged I respect your opinion and I appreciate your input on here, sincerely. I don't think disinformation and acism is the enemy...its not my enemy. My enemy are those who rape and torture children and women because they are looked down upon in religion. My enemy blows up children and women by strapping explosives to them. My enemy is the ones who create terror to try and push their fanatical religious beliefs on people. My enemy is the ones I have witnessed first hand rip children apart. My enemy are the ones who cannot get past a thousands of year old scripture and live their lives in harmony.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blarged

Soldiers/Slaves don't realize the fact that there is almost 2 billions Muslims in the world, the judge all Muslims/Islam based on the actions of the worst. To give you an analogy, it is like me judging America/Americans based on the genocide of the American aborigines, based on the brutal slavery, brutal racism against black people, the countless wars including the brutal civil war, the proxy wars, the assassinations, the destruction of Democracies (if it doesn't produce American results), the implementation of coups against Democracies, to install brutal fascist regimes (to uphold US interests), the torture, the huge rape and murder committed by Americans against Americans and against non-Americans, the molestation of innocent kids in churches in the name of GOD (god forbid), the rape of innocent women all across US and the world...

I can go on but let's be honest, as i said before, if anyone looks at the negative and forget about the positive, that person lives in hell, in a murderous body filled with hate and rage.

The slaves are programmed that way.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Its hard to see positive when so much is negative. Maybe if they quit following thousand year old scripture they would be more civilized.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Thank you kindly. It would seem we have a common enemy. All people of that nature (muslim or not) absolutely need to be stopped. I must say though that racism is very much a big part of your enemy. It is half the driving force of their conflict. The other being their extremist beliefs of course. Peace!

edit on 18/4/11 by blarged because: wrong reply

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blarged

When you see first hand someone strap explosives to a child, it makes you realize how barbaric these people are. Its the religion. Look at everything it preaches..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to LoverBoy

If you really believe that the corporate-war is so noble, then please tell
me why it is that your leaders are not protecting the children and
women of Bahrain ? ? ?
Please tell me why your masters are instead protecting dictators
and tyrants who are killing children as in Bahrain to name a few ? ? ? . . .
Subconsciously you do know the real reason, you are just afraid of the
obvious and not ready for the awaking.
Why do you think it is that people are protesting by the tens of thousands,
including your own ?

. . . . I'm NOT your soldier

Thousands Gather At Union Square To Voice Concerns Against Wars
source

Tens of thousands marched in Baghdad calling for an end to US presence in Iraq [Reuters]
source

US, UK are at fault for keeping dictators in Bahrain

edit on 18/4/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Maybe if they quit following thousand year old scripture

It's not going to ever happen, get over it. 1 in 5
people choose to be Muslim; this is life and the real world.
But honestly deep down, you know you can not blame the
Muslims for your bad choices, bad economy, and ill society.
It's time to get down off you ivory tower.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

As I stated above, I fought to bring Saddam out of power, which we did. I don't feel we should be over there anymore like I stated before as well. Why aren't we in Bahrain? Because we don't have enough troops to stretch over the Middle East. I didn't fight a war for corporations. F them and the govt. I fought for me and what I believed in. If you fail to see that after I have repeated it fifty times, too bad. WAKE UP
edit on 18-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

If your so worried Bahrain then do something about it. I did what I felt needed to be done in Iraq. If you feel something needs to be done in Bahrain then get off your pc and do it. Personally Im happy just letting them kill each other off.
edit on 18-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
“Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.”
Alexander Hamilton quote

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I didn't make the choice to strap a bomb to children. I didn't make the choice to follow scripture that encourages murder. Not my bad choices, they are messing their own selves up. If you fail to see that I am very sorry.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

More ridiculousness. You really believe that the "slaves" are "programmed" to hate Muslims. I've never been sitting in a class or taking part in training that has that undertone. I was programmed to say that though.

How about you stop generalizing about something that you're clueless? I guess the Muslim "slaves" that have been programmed by their military are just acting when they bring their comrades in dead because of terrorists. Those same Muslims must be putting aside their extreme hate when they try and learn better techniques to fight and to save their own "slaves".

I know that not all Muslims brutally murder Americans while videotaping it. I know that not all Muslims will hang someone from a rope and let them dangle over the side of a bridge and then set the body afire. I know that not all Muslims will strip a child of its youth by feeding them lies and teaching to hate Americans so they can have living bombs.

Your ignorance and hatred amaze me.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Ill economy? I don't live in a mud hut. I would much rather live in this "ill" economy than that dump.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
reply to post by blarged

When soldiers kill people they claim, well it is because we are in that situation, kill or be killed, even if they kill innocent people, they call it collateral damage. The same is not true for any other people,that is how they are programmed to see themselves as morally higher than the rest.

They can't compare, they can't compare what America would be like/what Americans would act like if it was in a state of civil war, or political instability, or proxy war...

They can't even reflect, just look at the previous American civil war, we all know how many people were slaughtered in one day.

Have you interviewed these Soldiers? Was that their response to you? Kill or be killed? What Soldier has ever claimed to be morally higher than the rest?

How do you know they can't compare or reflect? Obviously our military hasn't made any advances in the past 100 years.....wait a minute. I think we've made the most, especially considering the youth of our nation. I guess comparing and reflecting must be one of the military's strengths.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join