It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 US-led soldiers killed in Afghan war

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

You might want to read the reply under that. I don't rape and behead women and children, and I don't do murder people in the name of my religion. Look at the link provided on the third page and see how common and rampant this is in their culture. Don't ignore facts "mate".

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

I don't think it is a conventional war when you orchestrate a civil war. I agree that American troops are in huge disadvantage, then the commanders showed their true moral and bombed mosques to start a civil war. Divided the resistance which was at its peak, which caused the deaths of American kids in daily basis.

After the civil war, the resistance was defeated, hence divide and conquer.

That to me is not conventional, their attempts to export the tactic to Afghanistan failed under general David Petraeus, who successfully implemented the strategy in Iraq.

Now he is being kicked out of his post as the commander and replaced by I don't know who yet.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Who forces us to join the military? Nobody. It is our choice.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy

You might want to read the reply under that. I don't rape and behead women and children, and I don't do murder people in the name of my religion. Look at the link provided on the third page and see how common and rampant this is in their culture. Don't ignore facts "mate".

How do I know you don't rape women? 100000 (rape reports) every year, how do I know it is not you?

See how easy it is to generalize and make assumptions?

You claim all Muslims behead women and children, or kill innocent people, that is called generalization due to extreme hatred towards a group of people.

If you spread such hatred in England, you would get arrested

edit on 17-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Who forces us to join the military? Nobody. It is our choice.

Which I already addressed and clearly stated that you have the free will to be a slave, once you are a slave you are a slave until your slavery contract ends.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Actually you can get discharged for any reason. And again, I provided you with the definition of a slave. When you join something voluntarily, that isn't slavery. Also show me where I said ALL muslims?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Here ill keep it short and simple since you keep directing away from it. What people say about Muslims doesn't define them. Their own actions is what does.
edit on 17-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)
Yes and no. Public opinion is important too for a worldwide perspective. Undoubtebly the *EXTREMISTS* have done some nasty atrocious things. So has the US military. On a much more global scale and 10 times more horrific. Are you a yankie animal because of the ACTIONS of other soldiers? That seems to be the point you are trying to make. Or have I missed it again? Wake up to the manipluation!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blarged

They don't operate by the geneva convention, they aren't soldiers, they are criminals. The link provided on page 3 provides scripture from the Koran encouraging murder. What does it make a Muslim who beheads someone because they converted to Christianity? When there is scripture provided in the link that shows it. Wouldn't that make a Muslim a Muslim?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blarged

Also in the link I provided it shows how often these Muslim terror attacks against women and children happen. Much more often and on a much larger scale than some sick twisted criminal.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Actually you can get discharged for any reason. And again, I provided you with the definition of a slave. When you join something voluntarily, that isn't slavery.

Define Slave: " A person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them."
Source

You are the legal property of US military, and you are forced to obey them.

Update: 8 NATO troops killed in one day in Afghanistan

www.latimes.com...

its people I mean Muslims that behead innocent people because someone burned a book.

edit on 17-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by blarged

They don't operate by the geneva convention, they aren't soldiers, they are criminals. The link provided on page 3 provides scripture from the Koran encouraging murder. What does it make a Muslim who beheads someone because they converted to Christianity? When there is scripture provided in the link that shows it. Wouldn't that make a Muslim a Muslim?

Please link exact quote you are referring to encouraging murder. Couldn't find it here. Also I don't quite understand what your saying here. Please repeat it in a different way?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blarged

I told you I don't know how to link exact quotes from my android. Its on the link i provided. Scroll down and it has scripture from Surah.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Im not forced to obey them. It is my discretion as you were told earlier. I can also get discharged for any reason as also stated before. Provide the full definition next time. Also....I asked you to quote where I stated ALL muslims? I don't see ALL muslims in the quote you provided. Try again.

Did you happen to find a source for your millions of innocents murdered in Iraq? I have been waiting on that as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

What does it make a Muslim who beheads someone because they converted to Christianity? When there is scripture provided in the link that shows it. Wouldn't that make a Muslim a Muslim?
^^
What does this mean I cant make sense of it

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
scripturereply to post by blarged

Check this out.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blarged

It means exactly what it says. Read over some of the scripture.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Im not forced to obey them. It is my discretion as you were told earlier. I can also get discharged for any reason as also stated before. Provide the full definition next time. Also....I asked you to quote where I stated ALL muslims? I don't see ALL muslims in the quote you provided. Try again.

Did you happen to find a source for your millions of innocents murdered in Iraq? I have been waiting on that as well.

This is my last reply to you as it seems you are resilient to reality, I'm not gonna shatter the fake world you have built for yourself to hide from reality, any slave wouldn't want to see reality.

The definition of Slavery fits perfectly of those who join the military, anyone can read it in my previous post and make their own conclusions.

Here's three terms: "Muslims", "All Muslims", "Some Muslims". Tell us the difference. Also tell us the difference between "Americans", "All Americans", Some Americans".

Million innocent Iraqis killed in direct result of the American invasion (Source).

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blarged

What does it make a Muslim who beheads someone because they converted to Christianity? When there is scripture provided in the link that shows it. Wouldn't that make a Muslim a Muslim?
^^
What does this mean I cant make sense of it

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!"
Noble Verse 18:29

It says to let them reject the truth (Islam), but just warn them what will be waiting for them in the after life. No where in Quran does it say to kill those who convert, infact it says in another verse to let them enjoy the pleasures of this life, I'll dig it for you.

Noble Verses 15:2-3 "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)."

The soldier is programmed to hate Muslims, if he didn't hate Muslims do you think any soldier would be willing to bomb other people's countries? Do you think these Slaves/Soldiers have the ability to compare? To see how their family would feel like living in condition where bombs and missiles are exploding all around you?

Obviously not. They are forced to focus on the negatives of Muslims, if you focus on a negatives of one person long enough, you will not hesitate to kill him if you chose to.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Let me enlighten you since you cannot read your own source. Those casualties are any death or injury of anyone in Iraq including the US.

IF YOU CLICK ON CIVILIAN CASUALTIES...it is only 37000 with only 37% of that a direct cause from the US. So millions of innocent Iraqis? Nope. Again, can you provide a source to back your claims?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

and THIS scripture?

My family doesn't have to worry about being blown up as we don't have hundreds of people walking down our street with bombs strapped to them. We are free to worship what we want without being murdered for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join