It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who created adam ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hi,

I am wondering if there is not several creators, one created the whole universe others animal kingdom other created other form of humanoid and one or several created Humans.

If you look at the male human body you will see nipples and yet those nipples don't have a particular fonction but are the remnant of the original adam who was actually both male and female.( andrognous)
It is like the navel that is a remant of the umbilical cord for instance.

Then from the adam was created the male and eve the female from one "rib" ( etymologically it means a "side")
the male and female created from a "side" of the original androgynous adam.

If the human body has been shaped and formed /designed then who is the prime creator, does it have a name.
It has been said that god can't have something finite like a name if god is infinite, but what if the human creator wasn't infinite ?

Anyway, any thoughts ?

Thank you in advance for an informations.

Best,

edit on 16-4-2011 by Matteus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It was a type of pig I think.

Prior to being a monkey.

It was tons of stuff before the pig too.

All in all it goes back to the stuff of stars though I guess.

Here's a lil' illustration:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
For all we know, we could have been A-sexual to start off with and eventually lost our way... but that being said I find it incredibly difficult for 7 Billion Humans to come from "the one"... We would be a pretty screwed up race and wouldn't have come this far.

Jamie

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Male nipples are just for fun.

Actually somebody said recently in a thread around here that the female form is the default one; thus the nipples, but it is the hormones or whatever that guides the default female into becoming male during the gestation period. That sounds good enough for me.

We all didn't derive from a single original human. Some where along the line of evolution, just like today, we bred as opportunity presented itself and were refined by natural circumstances from a stock that was variable and pre-existing. The creation of humans didn't happen in an instant as if in a test tube no matter what the bible says. It was a slow process of specialization and differentiation in the midst of a number of different humanoids. The last variant, Neanderthals were still around not that long ago in evolutionary terms.

By the way, I don't think anyone was conducting the experiment that led to us; although it is at least conceivable that some smart ones were able to "improve upon" the ape thru genetic modification. I won't throw that baby out with the water just yet.
edit on 4/16/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

What about the wives of Adam's sons, where did they come from? I'm not saying you should believe everything it says, but in the early books of the Bible, especially Genesis, the plural "gods" is mentioned at least a couple of times. We are told they were at war with one another, and no doubt the eventual winner is the God who is still worshipped today. Whilst all this fighting was going on, the "gods" still found time to mate with our women, and produce children whom the Bible says were "Might men...men of old..." or something like that. Just where the heck did all these women come from? A guy has just so many ribs!
As with most folk who are interested in this sort of stuff, I have my own theory concerning these "gods" and the wars they fought. I'm convinced of Mars being inhabited at one time, and because that planet was dying and the people could no longer live on the surface, except perhaps around the poles where the climate might not have been quite so harsh, it was time for whatever was left of the population to say "Goodbye!" and take up residence on another world, which happened to be the planet Earth.
They had over the course of many years of exploration, learned a lot about their neighbour, and in certain parts of the world even had interaction with the inhabitants. The atmosphere which was pollution free, was also suitable for the Martian people, who upon landing, must have thought they had died and gone to their own version of heaven. Rivers, streams and lakes all sparkled with fresh water and there was life everywhere. What there was of human inhabitants, were few and far between, and weren't a problem whenever contact between the two races took place. The Earthlings were what the Martians considered being very primitive, and because of even the simplest technology of the newcomers, the Martians were looked upon as "gods". This worked out to be a great advantage for the Martians, making it much easier to explore without have to worry about becoming the wrong end of a feast, or even being offered up to the gods, since they themselves were the "gods". By the time the explorers boarded their ship after many years of intense scientific study, and headed back to their own world, they knew they had found a new home for the people.
It's only my guess when I say it was probably a couple of thousand years after they left Earth, and perhaps the same number before the birth of Christ, the last few million inhabitants of what was almost a dead planet, boarded huge spaceships and said "Goodbye!". Although of varying sizes and design, the ships were huge, and once clear of Mars' gravitional pull, were gone in the blink of an eye, each heading for its designated area of the Milky Way, and the new homes that awaited them. The two smallest of the ships set a course for Earth, and the beginnings of years of war, those wars written about not only in the Bible, but also the holy books of other early races here on Earth. India for example has ancient texts tell tell of wars fought in the air, and goes even further than the "Old Testament " by telling of a great war that seems to have been fought with the use of nuclear weapons.
I can't recall what these wars were about, but I don't think they were as much about territory here on Earth, as they were about technology that had been left behind on Mars, some on the planet's surface, but most deep underground where the people had been living. (The two shiploads of people who came to Earth, stuck together upon landing and in a way became two political factions. Send two busloads of people across the country, and along the way the passengers on each bus will have a tendancy to stick together during rest stops.) What was left on Mars would sure come in handy on the new world, and whenever a ship of one faction would venture out on a trip to retrieve some, it was perhaps ambushed on the return journey to Earth. This would lead to war!
Sure this is only one theory, and a far-fetched one at that, but it's mine and I'm sticking with it! lol! One more thing....I wonder what the women of Earth had that Martian women did not...any ideas?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Who created the creator?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What came first ?
The chicken or the egg?

top topics

join