It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya lies and deception from the MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

As the United Nations works feverishly to condemn Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi for cracking down on protesters, the body's Human Rights Council is poised to adopt a report chock-full of praise for Libya's human rights record.

Link

[Libyans] are entitled to free treatment, and their hospitals provide the best in the world of medical equipment. Education in Libya is free, capable young people have the opportunity to study abroad at government expense. When marrying, young couples receive 60,000 Libyan dinars (about 50,000 U.S. dollars) of financial assistance. Non-interest state loans, and as practice shows, undated. Due to government subsidies the price of cars is much lower than in Europe, and they are affordable for every family. Gasoline and bread cost a penny, no taxes for those who are engaged in agriculture. The Libyan people are quiet and peaceful, are not inclined to drink, and are very religious. They maintained that the international community had been misinformed about the struggle against the regime. “Tell us,” they said, “who would not like such a regime?”

The CIA finger prints are all over this one just like they were in Cuba and the reason the attack

Libyan leader and chairman of the African Union, Muammar Gaddafi, says that a one state solution is the key to the Palestinian question. Gaddafi addressed the UN General Assembly on September 23, 2009.

He must be as mad as the president of Iran or Sadam, well anyone that is not a zionist puppet but GW-Bush didn't look the full ticket did he now.

The sudden demonization of Qadaffi in the corporate media and much of the alternative media is reminiscent of the demonization of Saddam Hussein, comparing him to Adolph Hitler, etc., preparatory to the invasion of Iraq in 2003. Whatever faults Hussein might have had, he led a far more progressive and civilized society than what Iraq has today. Fidel Castro and President Hugo Chavez are being maligned by the corporate/government media and much of the well-intentioned but naive alternative media as being indifferent to the people who have died in the Libyan crisis. But in fact, this is what Fidel stated about the Libyan crisis: "The riots in Libya were inspired by the United States. Every hour an invasion by U.S. troops could be expected. US will send them to 'protect the Libyan people'. But in reality, they need only the Libyan oil."

Link

Do you're homework because all the news networks are showing the same footage, the same story and they have very few hard facts to back any of this up and we know Gaddffiy has upset the zionists so apart from the oil they also need the ex-puppet silenced.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Did you seethis ...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It is sad seeing what is going on there. It looks like Gaddafi does have the democratic support of the Nation to lead, but internationally is where the problems are. He is showing too much respect for the people and not getting involved with all the debt and control games going on. You can be sure that if Gaddafi does fall so will the health care, education and national infrastructure as big IMF loans get put on Libya.

It makes me sick to see what is going on with the media, you would think after 9/11 people would have learnt to wise up. Instead the media in mow militarised as thought is banned as it is all about orders, propaganda and spin. All I feel is shame as I see how this is getting played out. Can someone stop this world, I want to get off.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
Did you seethis ...

Yes i read it but thanks for the link.

I would not go out on a limb over this when I know must people have not started to question whats going on and spent a few days looking before coming to a conclusion.

Gaddffi excepted the terms of an african peace proposal, the rebels turned it down so these rebels must think they can run to the USA for military suport just like Iserail does ever other week and i'm sure the zionists in the UN will rubber stamp anything they are told but they need to know people are watching them and they will be held to account and prosecuted with war crimes much like many of the ex-puppets are starting to find out.

These people are becoming desperate and are making mistakes and its all being logged.

top topics

join