It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods judgement on America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is so horrible and I can't believe yo'd all let this happen to another for over 20 years. My life has been one nonstop trip through hell just sittingin misery and getting smacked down everytime I try to get up. I'd try to focus on learning or doing something then it would be like some evil fking thing scrambling my mind until I'd give up. Then comes along this nightmare thing where's it's appearing as though I'm to take the fall for many and especialy now it seems like that fake erin z or EZ girl. I mean what a friggin cruel horrible thing to do. I ain't taking the fall for anyone anymore intentionally. I'm leaving vancouver and never comingback. This place is jst messed up and that evil ex baphe metis may you go burn with the rest of you watermelon family from down by the bay where they grow... THe hudons bay that is. All green and inviting on the outside but just pure deceptive red evil on the inside.

Like erin said the last time i saw her and when she started wearing those horrible colors red. Give people enough time and they'll show their true colors. The only true colors anyone is going to get from me is that I want to care about people butevery time I try the world smacks me around until I hate you all again. That's fking bullsht! Ramming my mind full of crap like that mitsubishi crap or IHS I BUST I M. Before me was I M... Everything I see just adds more nad more to the horrible game. I swear a lot of these people aren't even real or something. Saying things which mean something to me and laughing then pretending they don't know what I'm talking about. It's fricken nutz in this world. Friggin triangles all over the world and whatever that was smackingmy mind around until I couldn't even do basic math and think clearly. It was just BS! I always knew something was wrong with this world but like an idiot I can't believ i never saw it until it was too late.

This is right! Back to kelowna I go to be a homeless bum I guess now that I passed the 15! Can 't go anywhere nice for a friggin break without a bagilion stupid signs, numbers and names flashing up like a nightmare.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

The religious have the incredible ability to blame supernatural deities for everything that happens. Civilizations rise and fall all throughout our history, its silly to blame it all on any god.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I watched the video to 2 mins in when the narrator referred to 'Arabs taking down the WTC' and ended it there.

Obviously this isnt a video based on facts.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Bad things happen to me or my country--Thus:

If you have a bad conscience, and have done evil--God is punishing you.

If you have a good conscience, and have done good--God is testing you.

It all depends on perception. Read your history. The church-going, moralistic Victorian era citizen was flung into the first world war. Punishment or testing? The next generation got a depression and the second world war. Punishment or testing? The next generation got Vietnam and recession. Punishment or testing? It goes on and on and probably will until the end. There is no reality only perception. All the above eras had good and bad people and events in them, enough to sway the mind towards punishment or testing. Don't worry about it. Stay aware, keep seeking knowledge and take appropriate actions. That's your best defense against what's to come.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Just another religious extremist making yet another senseless, pointless video to try and scare people into following them and of course...give them money to support their "cause".

It reminds me of the wack jobs from westboro baptist church.

The video is crap. You can compare anything to anything else if you try

edit on 16-4-2011 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

I don't know how many times I have said that this thread is not about religion, but the religious have come here and hijacked it, the religion haters have come here to troll it.

I asked a very simple question, is there any truth that a sycamore tree was damaged on 9/11
was it replaced with a conifer tree?
and did these leaders make those statements?

I don't care about the religious side of the debate, I only put it here because it would have been moved if it went elsewhere.
I do not frequent the religious forum, I stay out of religious debate.

but eveyone feel free to destroy the thread after all, it wasn't that important to you, I just had questions I wanted answering for myself.
not religious answers but factual answers

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I didn't know about a lot of this.

If it is true they used a solid slab of cut granite as the keystone?
And then replaced the dead sycamore tree with a cedar?
And then all the politicians went around saying the exact quote from the Bible depicting exactly those actions?

I'd have to call it uncanny.
I am not really religious or anything, but 1+1=2 so it's pretty blatant.

Thanks for posting this. Since I am not blinded by the bias of the anti-religion side nor by the bias of the pro-religion sides, perhaps my observations can add to attempting to construct a viable discussion as the OP is actively seeking.

I would have to go with purposely created self-fulfilling prophecy options in order to explain it. Which is pretty devious and dastardly....

Either way as long as the prophecy is fulfilled it doesn't really matter how it came to be, it only matters if it exists or not. And apparently at least some aspects of it exist and exhibit extremely high degrees of accuracy even on absolute specific references.

Oh, and if the information about the 1780's history of the WTC site is true, that's pretty interesting too!

Anyways, great post and I am sorry that such a viable topic worth dissection is thrown out the window by the naysayers, and is fanatically taken out of context and butchered by the yes-men.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

The video? More silly religious mumbo-jumbo. And, apparently "Stauros" can't even spell 'judgement' properly, in the superimposed text in the film. Guess he didn't "pray" hard enough for assistance??
edit on 16 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

I couldn't help but notice you posted a response 2 minutes after OP did, this leaves me with the assumption that you didn't even bother watching the video.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I am not what you call religious to any particular faith, I have my beliefs and my opinions and I am open to different interpretations to how I believe religion should be interpreted.

In my journey for truth I came across this particular video on youtube

The video is meaningless garbage. You can find coincidences in anything. And you can twist things anyway you like to support your twisted viewpoint as was done in the video.

Now I dont know weather or not some of what has happened was self fullfilling prophecy or by some twist of faith made these events take place.

Neither. You're making something out of nothing.

I do not live in the US, but I do find the events and the passeges from the bible a little strange.

There are bible passages that require violent acts of it's believers. There are passages that contradict each other. And everything in the bible must be interpreted and when you interpret something, you are GUESSING as to what the meaning is.

This is not a religious thread as such, more of a question of if these events took place and if so, what would be the next sign?

You may not have intended this to be a religious thread but it is. You are even asking what the next "sign" might be. The title also indicates this will be a religious thread. You may have wanted to put more thought into this before posting but now you have what you have.
FYI: God is not judging America as the westboro wackos and the nut in the video would have you believe. If god really wanted us to fall in line, why not simply ask us to?

The thought that 9/11 was allowed to happen by god is beyond absurd. If god allowed this to happen, what does that make him? A mass murderer of innocent people? And if you're going to draw the conclusion that god did indeed allow this horrific thing to happen, then you must also believe that any and every horrific thing that has ever happened and ever will happen could have been stopped by god but instead, he allowed to happen. What a nice guy that allows a child to get cancer, or get molested by a priest in his name, or let a child starve to death. It's amazing what god will allow huh?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I agree WITH this and am amazed with what the vid as shown.
I ask this if a day is as a thousand years for the lord,THEN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS DAY ,what will be the balance good or evil.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

from what i see the haters jumped in first. an weedwacker well hes spoken the same lines for years ,im sure hes a plant in the australian counter information bureau.working an agenda for profit hes on here morning till night,like a full time job a few others also.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

The religious have the incredible ability to blame supernatural deities for everything that happens. Civilizations rise and fall all throughout our history, its silly to blame it all on any god.

Sorta like the nonbelievers, who blame every war,famine, hardship,uprising and any other bad things on religion.
which is quit ironic,considering that these same people, also say that there is no power in religion
,Go figure.one mouth,two sides of the mouth,what ever is convenient at the time I guess.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It's too bad there are not more like you on here.

I wanted to add that the sad truth, is,that if the op had used, Nostradamus,a new age writing,or an alien told him,or his girlfriend dreamed it, or if the scriptures had come from the sumerian tablets, there would probably be not as much of the hating and unbelief going on.
Because hey,believing in these things,is not offensive to most,due to fact that believing in these things does not reguire anything of a person.
edit on 17-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The video is meaningless garbage. You can find coincidences in anything. And you can twist things anyway you like to support your twisted viewpoint as was done in the video.

so you are saying that these events did take place then?
I don,t care for your opinion of weather or not you believe it was a coincidence, I asked weather they took place

Neither. You're making something out of nothing.

or are you making nothing out of something?

There are bible passages that require violent acts of it's believers. There are passages that contradict each other. And everything in the bible must be interpreted and when you interpret something, you are GUESSING as to what the meaning is.

from memory the bible was made up of many books, I am not focusing on all books, just a few dealing with prophecy so I don't care what others interpretations are, I am a big boy and can look and form my own opinions

You may not have intended this to be a religious thread but it is. You are even asking what the next "sign" might be. The title also indicates this will be a religious thread. You may have wanted to put more thought into this before posting but now you have what you have.

I accidently only posted a headline and had 4 responces,
can I assume that the responders will get the same critisism as myself?

FYI: God is not judging America

I'll play the game, Got proof or is that your guess?

The thought that 9/11 was allowed to happen by god is beyond absurd. If god allowed this to happen, what does that make him? A mass murderer of innocent people? And if you're going to draw the conclusion that god did indeed allow this horrific thing to happen, then you must also believe that any and every horrific thing that has ever happened and ever will happen could have been stopped by god but instead, he allowed to happen. What a nice guy that allows a child to get cancer, or get molested by a priest in his name, or let a child starve to death. It's amazing what god will allow huh?

It is your right to believe it was horrific because you only focus on the physical, the religious would believe that the soul never dies, so how would a creator be a mass murderer when the soul continued to live?

But as I said, I don't fall into any religious catagory and have my own belief which is why I ask questions, I don't care if you believe it was a coincidence, I personally do not believe in coincidence.

once again I only asked a few basic questions
1 did a sycamore tree get destroyed
2. was it replaced with a conifer
3. did these leaders make these speech's

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

so you are saying that these events did take place then?

A lot of event all over the world have taken place which you can fit into any vague phrase you like.

or are you making nothing out of something?

Nope, you're making something out of nothing. Thanks for checking though.

from memory the bible was made up of many books, I am not focusing on all books, just a few dealing with prophecy so I don't care what others interpretations are, I am a big boy and can look and form my own opinions

Yes but if the compilation (the bible) is inaccurate and contradictory in other sections, why would it be any different in the one section you've chosen to look at??????????

FYI: God is not judging America

I'll play the game, Got proof or is that your guess?

Yes I do have evidence to support this.
Are you suggesting that god is only judging America now?
What about what we did to the Native Americans?
Or African Slaves?
Or the Chinese immigrants?
early miners?
etc..
Are you actually suggesting that god didn't have a problem with all these things but all of a sudden he has a bug up his @ss and wants to judge us now?

It is your right to believe it was horrific because you only focus on the physical, the religious would believe that the soul never dies, so how would a creator be a mass murderer when the soul continued to live?

If there is no meaning for us to be here, why are we here in the world created by your god?

But as I said, I don't fall into any religious catagory and have my own belief which is why I ask questions, I don't care if you believe it was a coincidence, I personally do not believe in coincidence.

That's the nice thing about reality. You don't need to believe in it for it to be real. You don't need to believe in coincidence yet it happens
You may as well tell me you don't believe in gravity. I do. Wanna see who's belief is stronger?????

once again I only asked a few basic questions
1 did a sycamore tree get destroyed
2. was it replaced with a conifer
3. did these leaders make these speech's

And I have one question for you? Who cares if that all happened? It doesn't have any religious meaning .

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

And I have one question for you? Who cares if that all happened? It doesn't have any religious meaning .

It has nothing to do with religion if you are only looking at the words and asking if these events took place.
I never asked if a sycamore was destroyed in another land or if it was replaced in another land, I never asked if these speeches took place in a far off land either.
It would appear that you have taken it upon yourself to make it religious, I found the use of the video much easier as a tool rather than try and plagiarize it and make it my own.

you may see the world as not being religious, that is great, hooray for you, you win the ethical "God is bad debate"

now lets look at only facts, when I say facts, I mean, events which have taken place and can be verified, not mysticism, not voodoo, not coincidence, but facts.

I really couldn't care less about your opinion, I don't care if God exists to be honest, this is not about God as mentioned I forgot how many times now.

3 simple yes and no answers will be enough

1. did a sycamore tree get destroyed on 9/11?
2. did it get replaced with a conifer?
3. did these US leaders make these statements as suggested in the video?

weather or not the bible is full of contradictions does not change the fact that those statements may have been taken from the bible and I am trying to deny ignorance by trying to get help from people closer to the source
My encyclpedia had a few spelling mistakes and printed wrong dates, does that mean I shouldn't still use it as a research tool?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with religion if you are only looking at the words and asking if these events took place.

Well we really don't know if these events took place as described because the video is biased. I guess if you only want to know if these events took place, review each piece of the film and source it out. But let's say all the events did happen....so what? You're not looking for any religious connection in any way so why bother looking in the first place?

now lets look at only facts, when I say facts, I mean, events which have taken place and can be verified, not mysticism, not voodoo, not coincidence, but facts.

Again, you want to keep religion out of this entirely so my question is:
What does it matter if one tree was swapped out for another? Ever wonder if maybe the other would be more hardy for the area and amount of sunlight hitting the tree? Or maybe that tree was cheaper? Or that particular tree had a larger supply so they could get it quicker? Or how about that this particular tree was more likely to survive a transplant and is easier to take care of?

3 simple yes and no answers will be enough

1. did a sycamore tree get destroyed on 9/11?

Possibly. I'm sure many different trees were destroyed on 9/11.

2. did it get replaced with a conifer?

see above.

3. did these US leaders make these statements as suggested in the video?

Why not research it and get back to us.
Again, let's say they did.....so what? You can't rely on the bible as being wholey accurate so how do you decide which parts of it are actually accurate?

weather or not the bible is full of contradictions does not change the fact that those statements may have been taken from the bible and I am trying to deny ignorance by trying to get help from people closer to the source
My encyclpedia had a few spelling mistakes and printed wrong dates, does that mean I shouldn't still use it as a research tool?

Maybe not. You only noticed a few spelling mistakes and, wrong dates are a big thing ! One little number can get you and F instead of an A. Let's say you write your essay about the war of 1912 instead of 1812

But once again, first you need to find out if the copy you have has been accurately reproduced from the original text. My assumption is that you'll use the same copy as the monkey in the video. Now that you've decide which "original" version you want to use, you need to ensure the original translation is accurate. Once you do this, you can at least be confident of the wording but not necessarily the interpretation.
Finally after you've done all this, you still need to answer....SO WHAT? so what if you've fit a vague paragraph that may fit into 9/11 or many other things?
What do you expect to get out of this?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

and may I ask what business it is of yours why I want the information?

I am in Australia, a long way from New York, I have my own reasons for wanting to know and it will make no difference to you what conclusion I come to.

You say I should research it and get back to you and let you know what I find, well that is what I thought I was doing, using the good people of ATS as part of a research tool, you know, eye witness accounts, people who watched the ceremony.

you said many trees where destroyed on 9/11, frankly I don't give a flying bleep how many trees, the only question was, was 1 of them a sycamore tree.
It appears that the answer is yes from what I have found with little help from you.

it would also appear that it was replaced with a Picea abies from the Pinaceae family (Norway spruce)
Cedrus or cedar, a genus of coniferous trees in the plant family Pinaceae.
so they are from the same family of trees, just a different genus.

so now I shall go further and research the speech's given and see if they quoted from the bible.

You may not believe in God, 85% of the population may not believe in God, but 1 thing I have noticed through my time here on ATS, those people in the highest positions of power have a belief in something.
TPTB if you will
a quote from one of them
"Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do."
— J.P. Morgan

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by infojunkie2

Sorta like the nonbelievers, who blame every war,famine, hardship,uprising and any other bad things on religion.
which is quit ironic,considering that these same people, also say that there is no power in religion

Yes, because a war has never been started in the name of God. Please...

I am sorry, but I don't entirely understand what it is that you are trying to say here?

Go figure.one mouth,two sides of the mouth,what ever is convenient at the time I guess.

Christians do blame supernatural beings for everything that happens. I was raised by them, I know I've seen it happen millions of times growing up. If an empire falls its God's wrath, if an empire becomes prosperous its God's grace...etc.
edit on 4/19/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

Yes, because a war has never been started in the name of God. Please...

I am sorry, but I don't entirely understand what it is that you are trying to say here?

Go figure.one mouth,two sides of the mouth,what ever is convenient at the time I guess.

Christians do blame supernatural beings for everything that happens. I was raised by them, I know I've seen it happen millions of times growing up. If an empire falls its God's wrath, if an empire becomes prosperous its God's grace...etc.
edit on 4/19/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

How can someone say that religion has caused all the wars and then still say at the same time that religion has no power, it seems to me that religion must have power or else it would not be able to cause wars.

I have also seen people with their heads in the sand over the fact that many times God's hand or lack there of
sometimes (not all times) does play a part in the rise and fall of nations and such.

I guess it is just as stupid and naive to think that there are never any things ,that are caused by supernatural beings,unless you are one who thinks that the physical world is all there is.and if that's the case..well then good luck with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join