It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods judgement on America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If god created all 40 gazillion of the planets in the Universe, then why is the old coot so darn worried about a tiny small little squat of dirt like "The Holy Land". Methinks you got sum splainin to do old timer!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well said. *

A little bit OT, but I've enjoyed this "all-in-one" video:

edit on 16-4-2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

America and Canada are the root of all evil on this hell hole planet starting with the lying deviant pig gutter tras berrington, tansowni and O'brien families which I stupidily stayed around for far too long after giving up on life and this scummy species. I can't say their names because they're part of the biggest evil ruse to ever exist and the most filthy lying piece of trash humans on the planet along with the rest of this scum bag continent.

They're part of some evil game stemming around the 3 uber scum Wildfred the adopted whatever who recalls the past nothing like it was, Josi Elizabeth Berrington from the euro trash and Angela Elizabeth berrington the loppy eyed bitch who tries to tell everyone who they should talk to and who to be with. These 3 slime bags along with deviant criminal pig Benjamin Todd B who tries to whore his wife from the trashowni family and the lebian by choice piece trash former prostitute to 90 year old hans for some pocket change are the greatest pig decievers along with pretty much every in the scummy okanagan valley and canada for that matter.

THey're part of some kind of equation and ruse as their bitchs and such are timed like a curse or something and have something to do with their little click of degenerate pigs like Gayle Mc... working together to ruin my life like true filth slime of the world.

WAB 10/4/?
JEB 10/3/?
AEB 10/1/?
BTB 11/23/?
DEB 12/29/?

Now all the first born sons are as on a clock the hands pointing to the same numbers like 11/23, 9/21, 3/15 and unlike the warped scum angela the only half asses normal one was my son born from the harlot liar slut with a trail of suicides behind her born 9/21. The other first borns of are the full blown defect Jordan and Joshua who once seemed like a good kid but has rapidly spiralled into the same pit of filth as teh rest after spending his life on xbox for the past several years. I'm so ashamed for giving up on life so long ago and not taking my son from that lying harlot and her new scum bag who like so many others seem to like to mimic things I have done in this past. Now he just sits on the computer and thankfully ot as much as that xbox anymore.

Whatever teh case is, I've never experienced so much lying and filth as I have in the past 20ish years in this continent. I swear since i was about 11 it was like reality just ceased to make any sense and everyone just became fk'd up and retarded. Perhaps I fell by being surrounded by certain people before withdrawing to the corner. Whatever the case the key is the clock and this solar system which was made for whatever reason.

Like 10:05 = 101 the mirror of 7:20 which is 7/28. Her son is 3:15 as mine is 9/21. I just don't care anymore. As far as I'm conerned reality went totally out hte window back in december as I won't waste a second of my life trusting another piece of human filth. As as species you are the most vile creation to ever exist. To watch a person be guided around in constant misery and suffering and do nothinng to help is a testament to you why you should all be destroyed. You can pretend you don't know wtf I'm talking about but I know a large number of things around this forum know and since all I get is a bunch of fking lies I hope you all truly go to hell where you belong. You have all clearly watched me and laughed at me my whole life while I just suffer and suffer and do everything you can to ruin my life so why shouldn't I cast my judgement upon you?

How you let even just 1 go down like this is enough to justify the damning of all life and the end of this universe. So many liars who are so stupid they believe they are free of connections to my suffering and death of my soul because they just LIE and create a prison of rules and money to keep a person trapped in their hellish filth back continent like I somehow am choosing you scum as deserving of life just because I'm stuck in your scummy constellation orion game or whatever it is.

If I'm going down then pray I never get out because as far as I can there is no good left on this earth. Just a bunch of decietful scum who use whatever the hell that stuff is against others to ruin their existences. I try and try to be remain positive and DELUSIONAL thinking there must be some good on this rock but I just don't see it. Sure you wall walk around smiling and enjoying yourselves having fun with each other but that is far from meaning your good. If anything if you're happy in this world the way it is then you're fking evil.

So go now an pay more of your children to go kill each other while you sit back relaxing in the land of scum all happy. Whatever you things did to keep me being guided around like clockwork in this land of filth for the sake of that deciet wcb laboring bitch Erin Zimmer whose the mirror date of my father I hope you pay ofr it and if I'm being held in this land of filth for that little bitch so I get screwed over for nothing then I hope you all go to hell where you belong.

I should've never listened to a single person in this family or valley and left as a damn child. I can't believe how badly my mind has beeen totally thrashed by you scummy american demonic filth and the rest of you north america scum.

The enemy is 616 or 61 06 the summed coordinates of the pyramids. 66 60 the summed coords of dome on the rock etc. Though you could look at it inverted and say the opposite as the coord system would change and person dome is the evil place and egyptians are good. I don't know what the case is ethier way as something enjoy tormenting my mind while sit stranded in this scummy vancouver area where she claims to have come from. Creature of LOVE my ass. Anyone who contributes to this game or whatever it is with the crucifying crap and taking hte fall for this filth based family should be put to death and is in NO WAY a person of love.

May this species and planet be swifty destroyed and you all cast into hell where you belong, SCUM! I'll never try to be happy on this planet around you people again. All I want now is to get away from you all and never have to listen to your lies and deception again.

I hate you all for doing and allowing this to be done to me. 76->7:06=6h 66m. Go measure the world and skies and see how fk'd up this planet of whatever is. You people are just evil and I wish I hadn't let you insults since childhood ruin me. North america and the rest of this world shold be fking destroyed.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthAtASouth

You have all clearly watched me and laughed at me my whole life while I just suffer and suffer and do everything you can to ruin my life so why shouldn't I cast my judgement upon you? How you let even just 1 go down like this is enough to justify the damning of all life and the end of this universe. So many liars who are so stupid they believe they are free of connections to my suffering and death of my soul because they just LIE and create a prison of rules and money to keep a person trapped in their hellish filth back continent like I somehow am choosing you scum as deserving of life just because I'm stuck in your scummy constellation orion game or whatever it is.

Hey, if you keep bottling up your true feelings like this than nothing will ever get resolved. Let it all out and tell us how you really feel. Show us your true colors.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The primes of the question is that God is limited somehow by attention span. God can care for a cell on the tip of your distal phalanges at the same time he cares for a fish on the other side of the galaxy. Everything is entangled with God at the same time. Distance and separation is an illusion. The only thing that can separate you from God is your unbelief and pride.

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
If god created all 40 gazillion of the planets in the Universe, then why is the old coot so darn worried about a tiny small little squat of dirt like "The Holy Land". Methinks you got sum splainin to do old timer!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
For every religious nut-job that wants to sit here and preach religion, needs to understand that you have no proof other than words. There are no physical pictures of "God" or any other physical evidence at all. (Besides the bible, which is nothing but words).

God is an emotional escape from reality for people who need someone to talk too. If you believe god is our lord and savior, I want you to do this.... ha Jump out of a plane with a parachute on and as you're falling through the sky, I want you to pray and ask him to pull your main chute for you, you will find out before you hit the ground, hopefully, that you were wrong and God was never there for you because he is not real.

So please if you are going to say god is real show me real physical evidence and not some wack ass quotes you take out of a book.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 91Brandon91

I believe the appropriate response to such an asinine proposal is, "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God."

You know, if you don't like the subject matter, you're always welcome to avoid such topics. Immature and uninformed responses don't add anything of substance, and only magnify your personal ignorance of related topics.

It's one thing to be ignorant on something, but if you keep your mouth shut, you'll be the only one who knows if for a fact.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You are trolling me right? Am I on like an internet candid camera? Candid Camera Online? I just got punked didn't I? Ashton you can stop posting now!

BTW I just copy pasted that post as it is the all time most "energetic" thing that I have ever read in my entire online history which stems back to when I surfed dial up on 14.4

edit on 16-4-2011 by idonotcollectstamps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 91Brandon91
For every religious nut-job that wants to sit here and preach religion, needs to understand that you have no proof other than words. There are no physical pictures of "God" or any other physical evidence at all. (Besides the bible, which is nothing but words).

God is an emotional escape from reality for people who need someone to talk too. If you believe god is our lord and savior, I want you to do this.... ha Jump out of a plane with a parachute on and as you're falling through the sky, I want you to pray and ask him to pull your main chute for you, you will find out before you hit the ground, hopefully, that you were wrong and God was never there for you because he is not real.

So please if you are going to say god is real show me real physical evidence and not some wack ass quotes you take out of a book.

You are correct my friend, we have no proof other than words. That is why we have prophecy. Real world events will happen according to prophecy so that you will have the proof you need that there is indeed a God.

Now before you go accusing me of being a religious nut-job, know that I am my own person. I do not follow one book. The prophecies of many tribes of Man will be revealed as true in these coming days. This is to prove to Man that there is NO chosen tribe of Man. God speaks to all his children. He is within you my friend. It is your consciousness, and it is intimately tied to the universe above.

The most dramatic of these prophecies that will come to pass is those pertaining to Jesus Christ. Why? To prove to the world that his Law is valid. Christ brought the way of the divine Law of the Creator, he spoke it as truth, and he exemplified it with his life. We are all children of God and we are to Love one another.

Sure, many have distorted this simple truth and usurped his teachings for their own personal gain of power and wealth, but all this is part of his prophecy. Don't worry, it is all part of the plan.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace,

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

See what I mean I write and nice little note about how i Feel and htis filth based gutter trash reality goes out of it's way to make sure it doesn't post. Every fking time i waste TIME TRYING TO SHARE THE TRUTH AS i'VE EXPERIENCED it I get stone walled.

What kind of true colors do you want? I know this hell bent demonic spirit would like to guide me in fagot land here and force some evil fate on me like taking Erins role that mirrors my fathers numbers and I saw it long ago and decided to try and run through this hell place quickly but got stone walled with more drivel once getting here suggesting hell no matter which direction i went thanks to you stupid gamnes. LIke TTY/ATS on the phones everywhere as if STA/Y TT!

# you people! This homo part of the world needs to be stricken from existence and i'm only becausae of MONEY! I should've never trusted or listened to this filthy family and their lies. Especially after seeing those wonderful emails between angela nd diana about me becoming homles before i did. Like some kind of fk'd up plan to totally ruin my life.

Whatever man. I will leave this hellish country soon and I WILL come back once I figure out what you've done to me and I will get revenge on this scummy species no matter what it takes. You people are evil servnts of something seriously fking evil and deserve the worst any reality can imagine. I've done nothing to you and I keep getting this? The worst is watching a bunch of scum trying to make this appear one way to others as if I'm making choices based on what they do rather than the perfect timing of what's happening in the skies. As if they want to make it seem like it's one thing when it's another.

This reality was MADE and anyone who says otherwise is dumber than me. Who made it and why I don't know but it certainly seems like this evil family has been planning it out and enabling it for a long damn time and that I\m supposed to take the fall for their lives? Fk that !

The only true colors you'll get from me is that I fking hate you all for this and hope you get the worst just like you know you deserve.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
fk and again my post is cock blocked by this scummy internet connection.

Like i'm not allowed to post certain info or osmething? FK i hate htis planet. 76->7:06->6h66m!
Go measure the world and the stars above kelowna and egypt. Look what happens at certain places and times around this fk'd up families birthdates etc. The whole sirious alignment over kelowna at the strok of midnight was nice too though it wasn't perfectly over kelowna just that degree wich was the wrong place. I should've left long ago. now I have a little money and find myself constantly ired and hungry. Before I had little and went almost a month with almost no food or sleep. Smoked like a chimeny during hte panick and didn't caugh up a single bit of whatever yet now I am back to it. it would seem something cool happened but changed when I was in the wrong spot or whatever. Aleast i'm down to 190ish instead of the 260 I went up to..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

# you people! This homo part of the world needs to be stricken from existence and i'm only becausae of MONEY! I should've never trusted or listened to this filthy family and their lies. Especially after seeing those wonderful emails between angela nd diana about me becoming homles before i did. Like some kind of fk'd up plan to totally ruin my life. Whatever man. I will leave this hellish country soon and I WILL come back once I figure out what you've done to me and I will get revenge on this scummy species no matter what it takes.

Sorry I got stuck watching Barney Miller reruns with my brother in law. Do you remember the old guy named Fish on that show? I think he actually garnered his own show as a result of that popular sitcom.

Anyway, I agree about not being afraid to show your true colors here. I'm glad I could help on that front. The other day I swear I saw the whole thing unfold before my very eyes. It was mid July and the summer sun beat down on them unmercifully. Who would've knew?

I gotta tell you though, my in law was notorious for suppressing his feelings. He kept them bottled up and was a powder keg waiting to explode at any moment. He went for help often and I'm not sure if it actually helped. I do know you will suffer the same fate if you continue hiding how you feel. It's not healthy!

Consider what I'm telling you here because I only have your best interest in mind. Take some kind advice from a very talented artist and consider getting it all off your chest because we care. Really.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
fk that man! you know damn well evil/eve ill is fking with me. something got in my mind and showed me much before leaving me hgh and dry. i know that chinese swastika is a key to decoding language and in english it's quite bizarre. things like help me -> me save or eze like my lic plate/ buenos aires /air port eze become eve. Eve is fking fkd and doing something messded up man. i ain't letting your scum lies go on forever trash bags. send meto this fate with your evil game of airportcodes, area codes, etc and i'll unleash some colors for ya and it'll mostly be red and starting with all you scummy evil gutter taSH OF this family and those i know involvd like those couple fk'd up pigs working with this evil family. keep pushing scum and i'll find those willing to correct you evil ways.
fk man i swear though i won't do such things but i'll show the rest of the world what you scum are about up here

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

fk that man! you know damn well evil/eve ill is fking with me. something got in my mind and showed me much before leaving me hgh and dry. i know that chinese swastika is a key to decoding language and in english it's quite bizarre. things like help me -> me save or eze like my lic plate/ buenos aires /air port eze become eve. Eve is fking fkd and doing something messded up man. i ain't letting your scum lies go on forever trash bags. send meto this fate with your evil game of airportcodes, area codes, etc and i'll unleash some colors for ya and it'll mostly be red and starting with all you scummy evil gutter taSH OF this family and those i know involvd like those couple fk'd up pigs working with this evil family. keep pushing scum and i'll find those willing to correct you evil ways.

There you go my friend. A little at a time. I know its hard to let others in some times. So little by little you'll see more and more. You can't carry it all on your own you know and it seems to me that you are starting to understand that. There are those who cannot take constructive criticism of any kind. They are close minded and unapproachable.

So I am glad that you are considering what I have been suggesting. Keep up the good work man because we all sometimes need to be reminded of what it's like at the top. I for one am moved to see the obvious progress you are displaying! You have been an inspiration here and I cannot think of a better way to celebrate our breakthrough than this.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Just another religious extremist making yet another senseless, pointless video to try and scare people into following them and of course...give them money to support their "cause".

It reminds me of the wack jobs from westboro baptist church.

The video is crap. You can compare anything to anything else if you try

edit on 16-4-2011 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

geeBUS i'm going through hell here and you gotta go being like that trying to make me laugh. why the fk does this have to be happening to me man.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I have to defend you then..it's really ok this is what decent men do.But there are still lethal jerks in our world family.
Please bear that in mind.You don't want to be dead and I don't want you to be dead.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
God claims to have said, "Fiat Lux." This means let there be Light. Christ is said to be the Word (Logos), and was with God at creation (John 1). One was written around 1200BC or earlier. The other in the first century AD. Today, we know that light is a duality of particle and wave. If you can get somewhere near a window, look out and you will see physical evidence. All of the material world is composed of electromagnetic wavelength in the form of particle and wave. All particles have an associated wave. The Bible, words maybe to you, tells it like it is and then you can see it for yourself.

The problem is, light is not visible. Only the surface of matter is visible by the waves of the light. If you look at the ocean and say, "I see the ocean", then you are not really telling the whole story. You may see the surface of the ocean and the waves, but you are not seeing what is in the depths of the ocean. The unseen part is what really tells the story. Take a dip under the superficial reality of your bias and you may be surprised what you find.

If you want to proclaim that you have no physical evidence, that's fine I suppose. But, if you are only looking at the world from the surface, you have not really seen true reality. Unless you do, these will only be words, words , words to you; waves on the surface of your limited perception.

Hebrews 11:3

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Originally posted by 91Brandon91

edit on 16-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Sending a little love your way, you know it can't hurt NorthAtASouth, there are some who care.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

nevermind to each his own
edit on 4/16/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join