It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just explain me why...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ok this thread will not reveal a disclosure, just i want your opinion. Previous threads have talked about TSA and polemic her polemic about this 6 years old girl controlled.
I want your opinion about this : if we are complaining about TSA, then, they are considering us like terrorists ????
www.techdirt.com...

Well, explain me why they are so ...parano ? They don't let us to express ?
upgrd.com...

Finally, is it for a new world order ? Are they creating exception laws for bring the power to the government and not to the people ?
Well, if you can answer to that and open my mind, i'll says thanks.

If this thread is not in his legitmate place, move it please

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ahhhh where to begin? The TSA is a part of homeland security. Homeland security is just an excuse for taking away american rights under the constitution, justified by The Patriot act which is a law that violates so many parts of the constitution it's not funny. Oddly the patriot act which was a very large bill , was prepared and passed much more quickly than most bills which are presented to congress. This happened after 9/11. I think this demonstrates that it was prepared in advance.

But back to the TSA. When it first started out I saw a report on the news that stated that most of the persons hired probably couldn't get any other job. Many after hiring were found to be criminals with criminal records.They weeded them out , but now we have the criminals who have not been caught previously and have no record. Witness the recent articles stating that TSA agents have been stealing money and valuables from passengers luggage. Several have been found to be child molesters and some have been convicted of sex crimes. These sound like the kind of people that you want fondling a 6 year old child?

Long story short ......The TSA does not need to exist, nor is homeland security necessary. The patriot act is a farce intended to remove american rights. The TSA is in violation of american fourth amendment rights every time they touch an american passenger. Every time they open an americans luggage they violate the fourth amendment. This is all part of the sesiure of america and our rights. There will be more to come in the near future, Tyranny's work is never done.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Thanks, i appreciate your help. So, TSA is a weapon tyrannisation. I'm curious about the future of this country.
I wonder if it's just the start. We'll see. I warn people of America about their rights and about those govern them.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

Sadly americans have become complacent about their rights. Years ago the education system removed civics classes from the school cirruclum. So american kids no longer are taught what their rights are. They no longer have a knowlege of the constitution. Unfortunately the people who are seizing the rights of the american people have free reign, due to the apathy of americans.

The adding of chemicals like floride to the water supply and the approval of poisionous food additives like aspertame is helping them acheive their goal. Americans are so worried about phoney terrorist attacks and are so sick from the crap in the food and water that they have other things a little closer to home to worry about.

Clearly the powers that be have planned well cause they are aware that when americans get aroused about injustices they are a power to be reconned with.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Zomg did you guys see dancing with the stars this week?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I think that. It's a forçing submission but people has no choice.
It's like a man who has nothing to eat : a day another person gives to the poor food and the poor will not ask if it has a good taste or not, he will eat because he has no choice.
It's the same thing for americans. Their right are being deleted and a day they will not have the choice, they will follow government, that he wants.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe

Thanks, i appreciate your help. So, TSA is a weapon tyrannisation. I'm curious about the future of this country.
I wonder if it's just the start. We'll see. I warn people of America about their rights and about those govern them.

I would think that things like this are an overreaction on the politicians part as well as an attempt to cover their butts.

9/11 happened and the people wanted answers. How could this happen? Why didn't you do anything? What are you going to do to prevent this?

They had to do something if they wanted to be re-elected. So, they create some slightly draconian measures so that, if something like that were to happen again, they'd be able to blame someone else. To the public it would appear as if they were doing something about the problem.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

I think that you have hit the nail on the head.The powers that be have the means and the power to make us do what they want us to do and we basically have no choice because of how they go about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Now this future belongs to us

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayson

You seem to have more confidence in the politicians motives than I do. There is something suspicious in the speed with which this mammoth bill was drafted and passed. Usually it takes a very long time to get the wording correct and to make sure that all the bases are covered so to speak. This bill was drafted and passed in about a week that is very suspicious.
edit on 4/16/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

top topics

join