It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US radiation monitoring not reporting ? Whassup ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I was doing my daily check of US radiation levels. I noticed some elevated levels yesterday (but not harmful). The normal range is about 12, and they were listed as 43 in some places. When I looked at it today, there were no listed reports from any station across the nation. Here's the link.

radiationnetwork.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

1) the radiation cloud has moved to japan ( check www.abovetopsecret.com...)

2) Or hidden informations ?

I think about the 1)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It's either a technical glitch or somethings seriously going on that they don't what you to know. Its very strange that all the stations suddenly have went offline.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I was watching the map about an hour or so ago, everything seemed about the average mix of numbers we have been getting, then I turned to read an article online, and when I went back to the rad network I was monitoring, all the sensors were gone except for the local one in Arizona. When I went to the Alaska and Hawaii map, I still see numbers monitoring in the northeast portion of Washington.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
They are saying it's being seen as yellow rain (pollution, pollen etc.) which tell me that things are going so well at Fukushima. Maybe they turned the monitors off because of something they expect when the winds change again. I have to wonder.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Here's the truth:
www.examiner.com...

This guy knows what he is talking about:

Karl Grossman is a professor at State University of New York/College at Old Westbury and has received journalism honors including George Polk, James Aronson and John Peter Zenger Awards. His weekly column runs in newspapers of the Press Newspaper Group and in other papers. He has given presentations in the U.S. and around the world and represented in lecture appearances by Lordly & Dame

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Also take a look here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join