It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have not contacted us, therefore theres nothing to disclose

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Um.... Where have you been? So, let me get this straight. All of the hundreds, probably thousands by now, of witnesses that include many respectable high ranking government and military officials are allllll..... delusional?

I think you have more work to do before you can come to such an illogical conclusion.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am 100% agree with you. but normally people are addicted for this stuff and dont want to hand over it.
#2) Alien from other planet has show no proof yet, but Beings from other dimension(jinns) have shown themself to people and these (spirits) are move believe able then Alien from other planets visiting earth. Aliens are hypothesis a probability of live in universe other than earth. But it is not prove to be face as such yet.
People are ignoring ghosts and call them old days stories and stuff and more into aliens. As matter of fact, These Ghosts Jinns are now called UFOs and Aliens, In reality we are just accepting the presence of beings other then us but we are not willing to believe that Ghosts and Jinns and beings for other dimension are Real.
PTb are using these powers to rule us and they are in Union with entities, as Lucifer or Satan is Jinn not Angel, (angels are another life form other then Humans and Jinns. Through media they have MAde us think that We have to believe what science tells thats why we check our religions truth by putting on Science test. So we feel ashame acclaiming that we believe some thing without any proof. So we translate our belief of Jinn into UFO and Aliens.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustfarhan
I am 100% agree with you. but normally people are addicted for this stuff and dont want to hand over it.
#2) Alien from other planet has show no proof yet, but Beings from other dimension(jinns) have shown themself to people and these (spirits) are move believe able then Alien from other planets visiting earth. Aliens are hypothesis a probability of live in universe other than earth. But it is not prove to be face as such yet.
People are ignoring ghosts and call them old days stories and stuff and more into aliens. As matter of fact, These Ghosts Jinns are now called UFOs and Aliens, In reality we are just accepting the presence of beings other then us but we are not willing to believe that Ghosts and Jinns and beings for other dimension are Real.
PTb are using these powers to rule us and they are in Union with entities, as Lucifer or Satan is Jinn not Angel, (angels are another life form other then Humans and Jinns. Through media they have MAde us think that We have to believe what science tells thats why we check our religions truth by putting on Science test. So we feel ashame acclaiming that we believe some thing without any proof. So we translate our belief of Jinn into UFO and Aliens.

Another English major here I see

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter
reply to post by andre18

Um.... Where have you been? So, let me get this straight. All of the hundreds, probably thousands by now, of witnesses that include many respectable high ranking government and military officials are allllll..... delusional?

I think you have more work to do before you can come to such an illogical conclusion.

A bunch of high ranking government and military officials will tell you God exists...so by your reasoning God exists because somebody important says so...

There are also millions upon millions of people who will declare to you that a book is the word of God....:since there is a lot of them it must be true.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Nice theory OP, but unfortunately it's notoriously difficult to prove a negative, not to mention all the positive evidence of sightings and the existence of Majestic 12 and etc. that contradict your theory.

Imo humans are like ants in an anthill, and hardly have any real conception of what waits beyond.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It could very well be that the "Aliens" actually are in need of something we possess? Perhaps, they have to keep 'in the shadow' to keep harvesting something they need.

It could also be that there are more then one species here and are at odds what to do with us.

Or, we are just a product of their experimentation. Time moves differently for them. Maybe, a million years on their ships would feel much, much shorter?

Those are plausible scenarios. We have to go where the 'evidence leads' and not just throw up obstacles because we can't think of anything to fill in the details.

When a Japanese Pilot reports a Huge Craft and the FAA Man keeps the Radar Data, that is some pretty good evidence;

That is just one piece, there are countless stories backed up with either multiple eyewitness testimony or hard data such as radar or good quality reports from Pilots/Army/Navy/Police etc.

Something, is happening.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

UFO =/= Extra-Terrestrial space-vehicle.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Don't try that. I know you know extraterrestrials exist and you come here to post negative comments to cause a stir. You know why I know you know extraterrestrials exist? Because I tried doing the same thing you're doing a long time ago. It doesn't work. People who go around claiming that extraterrestrials and 'UFOs' don't exist are whack jobs.

My wife needs to look something up now so I'll be vacating for a while but not without leaving with, "How do you know that we're not really the aliens on this planet, just the dumbed-down version of our former selves?"
edit on 16/4/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

please tell us all the secrets of the universe! and please, show no basis for anything you say!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Very nice asumption. Some are of the school of " I'll see it, When I believe it". ( ya'll can use that quote). Some people know they don't know and some don't know they know. I am on the fence on this one, but lean towards we have not been visited. I'll have to see IT with my own eyes and then decide.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by andre18

The title is a pretty bold assertion to make.

I think there's plenty of eyewitness testimony, etc to show that they were here.

To be fair to the op, with as much eyewitness testimony there is there should have been at least one irrefutable peice of evidence to go along with it now.

Just one picture that isn't all fuzzy or just bright lights in the sky or can't be explained as something else but there is none. This leads me to believe that any aliens are very clever at hiding or that our government is so efficient it can snatch up every little peice of evidence before anyone knows about it..

Both of those I highly doubt. Also any reasonable person will know that eyewitness testimony is by and large unreliable as the human brain can interrept things or make them up due to alot of factors.

I gotta go with the op on this one.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Some problems the OP encounters is that it assumes that aliens can only find us by our outgoing radio frequencies, and that they want to visit us.

I think if they exist, they'd definitely have come here. A species that can travel celestially will have probably mapped out every star and viable planet for an organic body to grow on. In addition, what if they don't want to be found? What if they're just monitoring us like humans monitor ants in an ant farm? The ants go about their daily stuff and the human watches from far away. I think if they can travel from star to star no problem, they'll have cloaking devices and stuff beyond our imagination.

Sometimes it's hard for me to believe in flying UFO's being caught on camera or something, because I believe while there is almost definitely sentient life out there somewhere, I'm sure if they can reach us there they'd have some kind of cloaking device that we can't quite fathom yet.
edit on 4/16/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Aliens don't know we're here, we've been sending signals out into space sine the 1950's so those signals are about 60 years out into space, so the aliens that are coming here now can't be more 30 light years away to have enough time to pick up our signals and then send their signals back to us. So even if they can go the speed of light, there are only 2000 stars that have been exposed to our fm, tv and radar. But the thing is, a couple of thousand stars is a very small number and strikes me as too few a number for any civilisation to currently know that we exist. This might help you sleep better at night knowing no one knows we're here. To the people who claim that we're being visited, why are they here now? The usual answer to that is, well they're concerned with what we're doing to the environment or they're concerned about nuclear war, that they have some moral interest in us but that's alien sociology so we don't really know that.

But that's all supersession, i mean no one really knows if aliens would have any interest in us but the point is that, that argument doesn't matter because they don't know about us. So if they've come now, that's enormously coincidental. My question to those are convinced that we're being visited, why isn't this evidence good enough to be put into the local science museum? The answers are always that there is good evidence but it's being covered up, well that's an argument from ignorance. That's saying i've got a cure for cancer but they've taken it away from me and locked it up so i can't tell you…..that shouldn't convince you.

Most of you think that the best way to find aliens is that they're here abducting people out of their homes, so why is SETI trying to pick up radio signals from space when there are aliens here abducting us? Because in the real world scientists aren't finding any signals from aliens, theres no compelling evidence. And even if they did, there's actual protocols at SETI for what to do if a signal is picked up and most of you assume that if a signal was picked up, the government would cover it up on the assumption that people would start rioting in the street, but thats not true at all because in 1997 at 3:30 in the morning SETI found what they thought was an alien signal, but as it turned out it was a false alarm. It took about 16 hours to figure out it was the solar research satellite, and the signal was just bouncing around the antenna they were using in just the right way to mimic a real alien signal.

But what's interesting about this, is the public assumes the government would come in and shut them down because the public couldn't handle the news but instead nobody seemed to be interested, no secrecy. All that happened was a science writer from the New York times called a few hours later. So the New York Times already knew about it, you can be sure the media will find out about this before anybody else - there's no policy of secrecy. So you see in the event of the real thing you will read about it right away, because there's no government cover up.

And even when we do make contact they won't be anything like the greys reptilians and pleiadians, because the idea that aliens are still like us, soft and squishy and are just in a short interval between inventing radio and building machines that can replace their frail bodies as we have began doing makes no sense. It's not reasonable that the aliens are going to be soft little squishy grey guys, they're going to be some sort of machine intelligence.

Think of it chronology - you invent radio and within 100 years after inventing radio people are already talking about artificial intelligence. So it's seems reasonable it's going to happen within this century, because by 2020 your laptop will have the same compute power as the human brain. The point is that's the time scale - you invent radio and within a century or two you invent your successor and it's not soft squishy intelligence, you've have moved on to something much better then that.

Supporting Links
www.good.is...
merovee.wordpress.com...
www.centauri-dreams.org...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
towm.freelinuxhost.com...
www.metro.co.uk...
edit on
edit on 16-4-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

stop listning to them man! they have taken everything from us...we are just blank "states" created and destroyrd for there use...f**king worthless! extra DIV

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

The "smartest man in the world" would know that you don't "waist time", you WASTE time.... as you have done for some of my minutes. Most accidents happen close to home.... including hitting your garage but reports of contact with aliens is much, much older than our radio signals of the last century, so to say that if they haven't responded to our signals expanding outward via radio and tv, they must not be there, is ignorant, and not the smartest of statements. Radio and tv may be entertaining and informative to us here on Earth, and perhaps also to Anyone Out There, but I'm sure that anyone out there has more efficient types of communication that is of tighter directional control than the radiated waves of radio and tv which expand outward and get weaker in the process (inverse square rule) and they may not be the least bit interested in widely informing us of their presence.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Scientists right now are narrowing in on finding earth sized planets that might have the capability of supporting life, and they aren't doing so by listening for extraterrestrial radio signals. I don't see why a much more technologically advanced civilization would have any sort of trouble finding us without us first shouting out into the heavens.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You have so many questions, yet have done so little research.

Nothing has to be linear - communications or intelligence. The universe continues to behave as it's done, regardless of our limited understanding of it. The people who've visited this planet in the past and have scaled up their attention of us, will continue to as they've done regardless of those who assume they're not here.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Well, that's 2000 stars * however many average planets there are per star. If there is an alien civilization that can travel faster than light, it may have a network of probes left in each star system, and a system like the internet with filters based on content. That network would send information at least as quickly as their ships can travel, if not thousands of times faster. Therefore, 2000 stars seems to me a very good chance that whatever alien civilizations out there have of already knowing about us.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by iballs

Heres a vid you may not have seen. Its long but its well worth watching.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
GTFOutta here. You have NO idea. Can't even spell civilization right. This site is not for you man. Go troll around your home and watch the tv or some news on the tv you #in' sheeple. You're gonna # your skeptical pants when you see what pops off this year. You're gonna be herded in to the FEMA camps. hahahahahahh

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminateu
GTFOutta here. You have NO idea. Can't even spell civilization right. This site is not for you man. Go troll around your home and watch the tv or some news on the tv you #in' sheeple. You're gonna # your skeptical pants when you see what pops off this year. You're gonna be herded in to the FEMA camps. hahahahahahh

Tell us O wise one..what is gonna happen this year. Are there mythological Aliens gonna invade...or is the made up NWO..gonna show themselves.

The new religion of Aliens...is just as bad as the old religion of the bible...both have thier hardcore believers and if you mess with it...their gonna insult you...and have crude remarks...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join