It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have not contacted us, therefore theres nothing to disclose

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by yic17

No offense, I think you have a little too much faith in our government.

Have you paid attention to the news recently?

It'd be much cheaper for them to just tell us

edit on 20-4-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by yic17

No offense, I think you have a little too much faith in our government.

Have you paid attention to the news recently?

It'd be much cheaper for them to just tell us

No no, I understand how corrupted our government is. I've read much about it. Just before I had this idea, I had always thought the government is the real enemy here. And still strongly feel this way now actually.

But after reading and talking to several people who claim that they have been abducted by the grey ETs with physical evidences. Many of them speak as if the greys are pretty evil with no sympathy towards humans whatsoever. Not all of them though - but many.

Then I thought that IF the government knows the existence of the greys. As human beings - what reason could they have to deceive their own people instead of gather the strength of people to fight back? Why spend so much resource to cover up this topic instead of using the resource to fight them?

I mean think about it .. IF the greys are real and that the government knows about it - at this level, it's not about money, greed, power ... at this level, it's a real racial conflict. I don't think human beings would choose to deceive their own people and to help the greys stay hidden ... IF they have the ability to fight back. Think about it .. IF our HUMAN government has the power to fight back - would they really choose to let the greys be bosses abducting all these people and choose power and money for themselves while seeing their own 99.99% people suffer?

I don't think so! I think IF our government has the ability to fight back - they would get rid of the greys and really focus on building our own human civilization.

So I thought the only logical reason is that they have no choice. Our government is powerless against the greys. So they become slaves for the greys, cover up the story with all their money, deceive their own people, make their own people live in hell ... but why? Because the alternative is end of the world. I am saying that at this point - the government doesn't care about money. It's about survival. If they don't do it - we all die. The greys will spread viruses or nuclear bombs and destroy our planet.

Think about it .. JFK requested the head of CIA to give him all the info they have on UFOs/ETs 10 days before he was assassinated. IF our government was BAD to start with - would they really let JFK to even become the president in the first place?! Isn't that weird? Or maybe ... the government and people had hope in him to make the country a better place ... BUT not if he crosses the line and asks about any UFO/ET info. I mean IF our government is BAD to start with - I'd think they would control ALL the election outcome BEFORE JFK even had a chance to win.

Anyways, this is all just a theory. To be honest, I'm only writing this for fun =D
edit on 20-4-2011 by yic17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

At first i considered that you may have taken what ive said on board. However after reviewing this entire thread i've realised that you are'nt interested in counter arguments and theorys.

I'm happy to argue points of view, excepted that the counter arguments presented aren't based on scientific reasoning. So by default your obviously going to be wrong if you debate against mainstream science, as if you were some religion complaining science doesn't know it all. The fact is you're defending pseudoscience, what do you expect to accomplish in a debate if that's what you're defending?

i have no choice but to assume that either your so close minded that no counter proposal will ever shift your view. Or you simply cant accept that you may be wrong.

I'll accept i'm wrong when the scientific evidence is presented. Saying i'm close minded when i'll only accept scientific evidence doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If there really are aliens visiting us then there should surely be scientific evidence of it, regardless whether i wan't to believe it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

Originally posted by TheFlash
reply to post by andre18

My question to you is - if it comes to pass that it is 'disclosed' that ET is here - will you be a big enough person to admit that you were wrong?

Not only would i admit it, i'd welcome it because then you have a whole new field of science opening up. There's so much to gain knowing there's alien life out there and that it's intelligent. However, because there's no new science learn't from any of it, that seems to give reason as to why the conspiracy is false.

Wow! In order for such a statement to be sensible, one would have to infer/claim that he had knowledge of all science and technology in existence in the world!! Please share with us how you have come by this enormous, valuable information - especially the highly classified military type!

That is of course, unless you are talking nonsense...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sorry this is offtopic but I just saw a thread saying "Doesn't get any better than these for believers and skepticals"
But then I clicked it showed the 404 image, does it mean that the thread was deleted or that is now only avaliable for those with higher rankings ?
edit on 20-4-2011 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f76b82eb432.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 19-4-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

I don't understand any of that, i'm horrible at math. Is that meant to be some sort of evidence of aliens?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is the story that has more of a chance of being a crazy reality than being false. In the 40s the US military encountered alien bodies from outer space from a downed flying saucer, in the 50s they learned to down the UFOs that everybody was seeing across America, they were downing them in New Mexico and recovering more alien bodies. It's just a coincidence that the UFOs were heavy in New Mexico, or it was because of an underground base the aliens had built. In the fifties a UFO landed on a New Mexico AFB and contact was made, they talked for 3 hours and the aliens wanted secrecy among underground bases (in dreamland) and other things. In the late 60s the race of aliens that were downed at Roswell started talking with the government, immediately the government setup base next to their base in Dulce.
edit on 20-4-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by yic17

Well you've certainly come to the right place (ATS that is) with a theory like that.

For the record, I don't think greys, or aliens are here or have ever been here. I don't think UFO's are what we all want them to be. The so called evidence of all this is lacking IMO.

I know I'll be labeled a goat for that. Branded with the ole scarlet letter....but I consider this-

I've been a member on ATS for almost 4 years. That's 4 years worth of every UFO, alien video, picture, and story "imaginable". I used to believe every single one of them. I hated the haters. I think it's fair to say that just about every major (or minor for that matter) ufo ever recorded is in the ATS archive somewhere, at least twice. I must've seen hundreds of threads covering just about everything. The best cases, the worst cases, the most convincing, the most unexplained, etc etc...

And you know what, I'm no longer convinced. It's the same recycled stuff over and over.. Every once in awhile we get a good bone to chew on but are still left unsatisfied... why is that?? We can explain it away or just laugh at it, it's so ridiculous... and this is the problem

We should have the cold hard proof by now. But we don't. We're still searching. Some think they've been here for thousands of years... I'm not buying it, sorry...

The point is. The cost to cover all of this up ain't worth it for governments. Imagine the resources and effort required. And in this day and age with Wikileaks and the like... it would've been nice to finally see something about the topic hit the masses...

Believers hate to hear it, but it's true-

Until a flying saucer parks itself over the White House, there will be no disclosure.

(Oh and btw, governments are funding programs like NASA to go out and find aliens. We are looking you know... I'll be keeping my eye on Kepler...)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Why do you believe this?

You know, I always found it very interesting that the birth of the "flying saucer", which consequently ushered in the modern day UFO craze shortly thereafter, occurred in the 1940's...

What a crazy decade.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by yic17
.. I have faith in humanity.

Wow, that's actually saying quite a lot. I, on the other hand, have significantly less faith in humanity, as I've seen the human side to be nothing more than greed, vengeance, hunger, and power lusting.

I'm pragmatic in that I understand at times the need for any of those things to exist, but to have faith in humanity as a whole, to do the right thing (assuming the right thing was a constant and not subjective), I can say for sure I would not have that same faith as you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

We should have the cold hard proof by now. But we don't. We're still searching. Some think they've been here for thousands of years... I'm not buying it, sorry...

I agree with some of what you said, (especially the unimaginable, almost unfathomable number of threads on UFO/Alien/Sightings and all the respective documents and supporting evidence) however, I am a believer of life beyond our own planet. I simply don't believe there are any ET life forms living amongst us, nor is our Government or any society living with them.

I am more a believer that "they" are likely in the same boat we are; we know it's out there, but we simply can't reach it.

The real evidence, to me, and in reality, is simply mathematics....billions upon billions of galaxy's which house billions upon billions of stars....mathematically, the likelihood that there is a life sustaining and life friendly solar system is unbelievably high. For it NOT to be true is more ignorant than it is false (given that).

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

I agree with some of what you said, (especially the unimaginable, almost unfathomable number of threads on UFO/Alien/Sightings and all the respective documents and supporting evidence) however, I am a believer of life beyond our own planet. I simply don't believe there are any ET life forms living amongst us, nor is our Government or any society living with them.

I am more a believer that "they" are likely in the same boat we are; we know it's out there, but we simply can't reach it.

The real evidence, to me, and in reality, is simply mathematics....billions upon billions of galaxy's which house billions upon billions of stars....mathematically, the likelihood that there is a life sustaining and life friendly solar system is unbelievably high. For it NOT to be true is more ignorant than it is false (given that).

Star.

I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said.

They're out there. Just not here.

There had to be a very distinct chain of events that needed to occur in order for me to exist and have the ability to communicate with you at this moment in time as we are.

For one thing it took 14 billion years to get to this point. So chances are that other life forms similar to ourselves are bound by the same sort of constraints as we are...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yic17

Then I thought that IF the government knows the existence of the greys. As human beings - what reason could they have to deceive their own people instead of gather the strength of people to fight back? Why spend so much resource to cover up this topic instead of using the resource to fight them?

Hi again yic, with respect to the above quote, (and taking a LOT as a huge IF) it would be easy to explain why they would hide it from their own people. For precisely the same reason they would hide an impending comet strike on an E.L.E. scale... because it would cause undue panic.

We all like to assume that the TRUTH is something we want....but I would ask that you reconsider that for a moment. There are over 1 billion Catholics, many Billion Muslims, and many other faiths that believe in a supreme being that is the end all creator of life. With respect to these religions, the core of that, is that human kind (on earth) is the center of the universe around which we were allegedly created in the supreme beings image (whether it be Allah, God, nome du jour of the creator). Now can you imagine the fallout that would be created by there actually BEING a disclosure, making the assumption that it is being covered-up in the first place?

It would throw the world into absolute turmoil most especially from a religious perspective...religion is by FAR, the absolute most powerful force on Earth next to mother nature herself...religion fuels war, it fuels hope, it fuels life and it fuels death...disclosing ET's would mean, to religion, that we in FACT, are not the center of the universe around which all religion is based.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

There are other sites that are more mature and friendly.

ATS has changed over the years to a more immature and young crowd.

Possibly infiltrated by some fractions of our alphabet government.

u2u me for more info.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yic17

I saw a You Tube the other day where a older woman scientists came out with non mainstream data, ie: data that the mainstream corporate owned government did not want her to reveal.

The result, she was fired, blackballed with no hope of any additional funding.

Scientists that are even partially funded by the government must adhere to a standard disclosure policy.......they either parrot exactly what they are told to say or they are at least out of a job and at worse they or their family end up having fatal "accidents/suicides".

Smoke and mirrors................control the flow of information and you control the people.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Please list the books you have read and the articles you have researched over the past ten years.

The list further up I provided is about 1/3 of my research.

The proof is there, you just refuse to see it.

One can lead a horse to water but cannot make said horse drink.

Keep your head buried in the sand and drinking the corporate kool-aid.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

They need not necessarily be from outer space... Maybe we share this planet with them since aeons.

Ever heard about the Interdimensional Hypothesis?

The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), also called the extradimensional hypothesis (EDH), is a theory advanced by Jacques Vallée that unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own. It is an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH).

IDH also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.

It just might be, that our world is so much bigger and so much more complex, then we might ever have imagined...
edit on 20/4/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I see your point, try this, search CSETI not SETI...

CSETI The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) is an international nonprofit scientific research and education organization dedicated to the furtherance of our understanding of extraterrestrial intelligence. CSETI was founded in 1990 by Dr. Steven M. Greer, who is the International Director. CSETI's projects include the CE-5 Initiative, and the Disclosure Project.

"The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret."

Special Presidential Briefing & Documents
OBAMA BRIEFING DOCUMENTS
www.disclosureproject.org...

Actually there is a lot going on and you can participate!

CALL TO ACTION to the US Government to hold congressional hearings.

"There is strong evidence that weapons have been deployed and have destroyed extraterrestrial spacecraft without Congressional oversight. Sgt. Clifford Stone, US Army, and Master Sergeant Dan Morris, USAF NRO Operative, have been involved in such a program and are willing to testify. Taxpayer funds amounting to billions of dollars, without legally required Congressional oversight, have been applied to Unacknowledged Special Access Projects related to UFOs. Denise McKenzie, former SAIC employee, has personal knowledge of this illegal misappropriation of funds and is willing to testify. When such evidence is revealed, and there is no response from Congress to investigate and hold hearings on these topics it is most troubling to me as your constituent and as a taxpayer. We can no longer ignore the fact that we are not alone in the universe, and we cannot allow control of that information and associated funding to continue to escape Congressional oversight."

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

I'll accept i'm wrong when the scientific evidence is presented. Saying i'm close minded when i'll only accept scientific evidence doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If there really are aliens visiting us then there should surely be scientific evidence of it, regardless whether i wan't to believe it.

I am sorry, you are saying there is no scientific evidence for aliens? You need to read up my man, you are a sheep in a shopping mall of truth.

I would provide links, but most the websites are blocked on this school computer. I might care enough to edit my post when I get home. But I think trying to convince you is a lost cause.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Please list the books you have read and the articles you have researched over the past ten years.

Why would I have to? For the same reasons there is a delineation between circumstantial evidence and evidence, thus there is a difference between speculative proof and proof. Your speculation has led you to proof that you believe to be true, but there is nothing concrete about it...in fact, were there, threads like this couldn't exist.

But clearly I do not need to fuel your desire to "be on top" by some pseudo assertion that you have a better set of credentials simply because you may believe that you read more than I have. I won't play into that.

The proof is there, you just refuse to see it.

Again, you mistake your willingness to believe based upon your speculative proof as concrete proof. It is not, it is simply the mind seeing and believing what it wants to see and believe.

Keep your head buried in the sand and drinking the corporate kool-aid.

Of course, if one is not aligned with your way of thinking, then, clearly, they have their head buried in the sand... I'm pretty sure I reject that notion.
edit on 20-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join