It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wroke up from a horrible nightmare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
I think something is going to happen today. My nightmare was based on fire in the sky and fire falling from the heavens hitting the ground. I saw a city being bombarded by falling balls of flames. I woke up because the last thing i saw was one of those fire balls crashing just in front of me.

I am nervous at the moment.

what does it mean?
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: typo

No wonder this comes from ATS Posts like yours.
Take it easy, it was just a dream, a dream from your deepest fears. Wish you a easy, funny sunday.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
And the reason this dream stood out: I rarely dream. Like 2 or 3 times a year. This is the first dream I've had in years that didn't feel like my dream. It felt like a vision. It was right before waking. I knew it was a dream. First dream I've ever been conscious of.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
And the reason this dream stood out: I rarely dream. Like 2 or 3 times a year. This is the first dream I've had in years that didn't feel like my dream. It felt like a vision. It was right before waking. I knew it was a dream. First dream I've ever been conscious of.

you dream ever night, but you can't remember. It's normal if you dream about fears to remember the horror some times better - because it waked you up while you were in the middle of REM sleep (active dream phase). Sometimes sleep isn't very relaxing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

It wasn't a fear. I wasn't afraid. I was happy. Excited. Ready. I remember telling myself that this is what I've been waiting on.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
Last night I had the most vivid dream I've ever had. Remember it clear as day and was even half conscious. I knew I was dreaming. A 9.8 earthquake hit alaska and a HUGE tidal wave was coming. So big that it was higher than the helicopter covering the news cuz the top of the wave swallowed it. Not sure but I think the wave was headed cali. I wasn't physically there but saw it all. When I saw the size of the wave, I knew a lot of people were about to die. I was happy and at peace. Welcoming of the disaster. Not because I wanted people to die but because I was ready for the end to start.

This wasn't a nightmare, though. It would've been for most people but for me it was peaceful. I had a huge # eating grin. I knew it was time.

I ready...hope you are...

I am ready for anything meant to hit me and I waited for many years feeling it getting closer and closer.

However, I wish I get a little more time to elevate myself(xinxing - my mind nature) higher.

To really be ready for anything with good luck I advice you to recite:

"Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good" when disaster hits.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

My depiction of that would have to be a meteor shower posibly, ive been drawing a druidic rune since i was young that was a refourm of the Lunar cycle where the earth and moon flew into the sun and didnt realise it till recently, thought it was creepy but it could be a Meteor hitting earth and knocking us into the sun?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

I had a similar dream last year, about a city on fire and a fireball coming down from the sky, check it out

ATS

Cheers,
Jechu

top topics

<< 1   >>

join