It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wroke up from a horrible nightmare

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think something is going to happen today. My nightmare was based on fire in the sky and fire falling from the heavens hitting the ground. I saw a city being bombarded by falling balls of flames. I woke up because the last thing i saw was one of those fire balls crashing just in front of me.

I am nervous at the moment.

what does it mean?
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

do you still have the same feeling you had while you were in your dream?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

hell yes

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Creepy. Have you seen Battle Los Angeles?
Sounds just like it!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
Creepy. Have you seen Battle Los Angeles?
Sounds just like it!

Nope....

The city didnt look like Los Angeles.

i saw alot of buildings
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

hell yes

i hate it when that happens
it will pass

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

hell yes

i hate it when that happens
it will pass

I hope so

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I also just remembered that it was at night and i was paralyzed with fear of what i was seeing.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't know what your dream could be, but I had one not so long ago that I posted about where the sun was getting larger and it was getting hotter.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Why do dreams have to mean anything at all? Can't it just be a dream?

I can tell you with 100% confidence that your dream ment nothing and nothing will come of it today. Stop worrying.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I had that very same dream.....and posted on someone elses thread who had had the same dream.
Its quite a popular dream it seems!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

volcano brimstone?
meteorites?
could it be you are in darkness about what you believe?
maybe if you think about it you will know.
hope you don't have more like that dream.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
one time I had a dream where I had sex with Megan Fox.

obviously it is now going to happen.

I can't wait.

everybody poops.

everybody dreams.

get over yourself.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by soldita

Harsh.

Just plain harsh.

I have dreams that scare me sometimes too.
Your post should be removed.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Take it easy, it was just a dream.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I had a dream like that before except it was to do with the moon 'falling apart' and crashing down around

my sister had the same dream except in her dream the moon was blue and mine was red with fire..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Last night I had the most vivid dream I've ever had. Remember it clear as day and was even half conscious. I knew I was dreaming. A 9.8 earthquake hit alaska and a HUGE tidal wave was coming. So big that it was higher than the helicopter covering the news cuz the top of the wave swallowed it. Not sure but I think the wave was headed cali. I wasn't physically there but saw it all. When I saw the size of the wave, I knew a lot of people were about to die. I was happy and at peace. Welcoming of the disaster. Not because I wanted people to die but because I was ready for the end to start.

This wasn't a nightmare, though. It would've been for most people but for me it was peaceful. I had a huge # eating grin. I knew it was time.

I ready...hope you are...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
Last night I had the most vivid dream I've ever had. Remember it clear as day and was even half conscious. I knew I was dreaming. A 9.8 earthquake hit alaska and a HUGE tidal wave was coming. So big that it was higher than the helicopter covering the news cuz the top of the wave swallowed it. Not sure but I think the wave was headed cali. I wasn't physically there but saw it all. When I saw the size of the wave, I knew a lot of people were about to die. I was happy and at peace. Welcoming of the disaster. Not because I wanted people to die but because I was ready for the end to start.

This wasn't a nightmare, though. It would've been for most people but for me it was peaceful. I had a huge # eating grin. I knew it was time.

I ready...hope you are...

In fact, if the Greenland glaciers slide into the oceans following a massive quake....

Please check out this prophecy: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Well, I could give you the biblical reasons for such a dream.

16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 6 speaks of the start of the day of the Lord when the sun will be darkened and the moon red as blood. And fire and brimstone shall fall from the sky. But they have been having those dreams and visions since the Pentecost following the death of Jesus Christ. According to Acts 2.

Essentially you had a apocalyptic dream.

Though I should mention that by my best guess it may only be 5 to 10 years away.

edit on 18-4-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

There is way more to my prophecies than this. I've been shown quite a bit. No specifics but enough visions and intuitive feelings to know to prepare for His arrival.

I'm on my phone right now so I don't want to get too in depth here and now. I need to do my into thread I suppose and better explain myself.

I've been weird since before I was born. My mom and her dad (my grandpa) both knew that I was special. God's hand has been on my life since He breathed life into me.

I've always had premonitions. Always been very in tune with energies. Always been a little seer. Not that this big quake will happen. NOT claiming that. But I've always been a little weirdo. I was that wise, old 5 year old that everyone called an old soul. I'm only 26 now but feel as though I'm one of the oldest souls the earth has ever seen.

Yeah...think I like it here. I'm sure some people will talk $h!t but I'll do an intro essay soon. I think I can let my hair down here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join